Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149553 times)
lidl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

t is a pity that I participated in ICO at the WAVE. I missed a lot of potential profit. Two exchanges are very few to increase the price. Although - it's long, so no complaints ..

Once the plant will be built, the price will rise, and your trust in the waves return Wink

If they build the plants yes probably we'll see good move. But we also need to be updated druing the whole process. Unfortunately it's not happening.

The same is the case with Starta thread but there at least some updates are being provided on the project, why they are not updating the current plant status and the exchanges ZRcoin will be listed next? Still, hope that they can plan and provide a detailed roadmap for the next year.

I think Starta situation is much better than ZrCoin. We can see their investments, even the new added ones.
Also some projects on their portfolio running their own icos.
Starta has enough problems too. They are waiting for the end of their two portfolio start-ups: Anryze and Cindicator. The rate of fees they have different. Everyone is looking at them now and forgot about Starta. I can not say that the situation is better.

I love waves
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

The last news was the signature for the land updated on Website.

I wish they updated the news in here too, as it used to be Roll Eyes

they don't post on the forum, they should do at least like Starta posting news on twitter...

It is hard to see same communication levels after the icos on projects  Angry

They post photos. Follow our complaints!)
https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/posts/1642520462459854

They are also visible in their telegram channel, maybe you should connect there

Yea, I can attest to that. this link should work for https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@ZrCoin_ICO
marx hu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

t is a pity that I participated in ICO at the WAVE. I missed a lot of potential profit. Two exchanges are very few to increase the price. Although - it's long, so no complaints ..

Once the plant will be built, the price will rise, and your trust in the waves return Wink

If they build the plants yes probably we'll see good move. But we also need to be updated druing the whole process. Unfortunately it's not happening.

The same is the case with Starta thread but there at least some updates are being provided on the project, why they are not updating the current plant status and the exchanges ZRcoin will be listed next? Still, hope that they can plan and provide a detailed roadmap for the next year.

I think Starta situation is much better than ZrCoin. We can see their investments, even the new added ones.
Starta has enough problems too. They are waiting for the end of their two portfolio start-ups: Anryze and Cindicator. The rate of fees they have different. Everyone is looking at them now and forgot about Starta. I can not say that the situation is better.

they came alive!! there are a lot of updates in their FB page and they also created a telegram group.
open your cell phone browser and key in www.t.me/ZrCoin_ICO and click icon to join. but u need to install telegram.

ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:57:05 AM

they came alive!! there are a lot of updates in their FB page and they also created a telegram group.
open your cell phone browser and key in www.t.me/ZrCoin_ICO and click icon to join. but u need to install telegram.

We all know that project implementations are not always as easy as they seem in the planning stage, there are uncertainties on ground. Lets give the guys some credits, they are making some positive moves
page90cixi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:19:48 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

We all know that project implementations are not always as easy as they seem in the planning stage, there are uncertainties on ground. Lets give the guys some credits, they are making some positive moves

I agree! Let's go without threats) Just a healthy interest.
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

Yes, yesterday they wrote a great message about plans and exchanges. Here, too, such a format would not hurt!
dueush@163.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:28:31 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:45:45 PM

they don't post on the forum, they should do at least like Starta posting news on twitter...

It is hard to see same communication levels after the icos on projects  Angry

Dunno why they're not responding in this thread
Bitcointalk is the most essential part of the crypto community :/
Price is at an all time low, it would be better buying now then at the time of the ICO!
Terrible..

I'd get 0.175BTC right now from my 0.56BTC investment  Cry
1$ per ZrCoin, ICO was at 1.4!

Looking for a signature campaign.
marx hu

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

It is hard to see same communication levels after the icos on projects  Angry

Dunno why they're not responding in this thread
Bitcointalk is the most essential part of the crypto community :/
Price is at an all time low, it would be better buying now then at the time of the ICO!
Terrible..

I'd get 0.175BTC right now from my 0.56BTC investment  Cry
1$ per ZrCoin, ICO was at 1.4!

Drone video and pictures on facebook should reinforce the trust and so, the price but this is not yet what we expected like a monthly update. I'll would like to see a financial report, and can someone explain me why they have 1281856 zrcoin their wallet ?
u gad better join in their telegram group and ask there. someone will reply u fast.

bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

Guess, Work has begun in ZrCoin factory, saw pictures of different equipments posted on the telegram channel by the team
Bolivarcoin2017

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:19:59 AM

Guess, Work has begun in ZrCoin factory, saw pictures of different equipments posted on the telegram channel by the team

Can you send the link?
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

Can you share those pictures in here?
Maybe team should do that but they abandon thee thread after the ico I guess.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

Thats so many photos...

https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:54:35 PM

Thats so many photos...

https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/

regards

Thank you for the photos.
Correct team seems abandon the thread but doesn't seem they abandon the project  Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

bought 140 zrcoin for those beautiful pictures  Grin
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

Lol, I am glad people are starting to realize the true worth of this project.It's a long-term one and should have some patience to be part of it.This is just the start need for this project and 10$ at the start of the first quarter of 2018 seems to be certain.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

tidex had refused to deposit my zrcoin for more than 3 days and I found similar case reported on Tidex thread, why the peculiarity to Zrcoin?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:39:32 AM

Lol, I am glad people are starting to realize the true worth of this project.It's a long-term one and should have some patience to be part of it.This is just the start need for this project and 10$ at the start of the first quarter of 2018 seems to be certain.

I knew first time when I invested in ZrCoin would be long term project but never expected this kind of miscommunication Wink

niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

it was always a long term project. anyways the pictures looks good and the team is really pushing it in. its a matter of time now Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: