Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149539 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time.Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production.

Those details they are not specifying anywhere, even many investors concerns about the projects and not getting any updates from the company. Of course, it will take some time but they should update the ANN on weekly basis regarding updates they have made through the weekdays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

Why they set time frame of buying back at double price this late because they knew it will need lot of time.Market behave positive when there are some updates which are not here. We can hold now to make profit as selling means loss of money.It was time consuming project just imagine how much time they need to build a factory and start production.

To sum it up, it can also be called a strategy to loan the amount and get the interest/profit and buyback the tokens.Out of curiosity does anyone know the address of the ICO funds storage? I would like to know what part of the money is currently used for building the plant and whether it is used to get interest from a bank, no one knows that.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

To sum it up, it can also be called a strategy to loan the amount and get the interest/profit and buyback the tokens.Out of curiosity does anyone know the address of the ICO funds storage? I would like to know what part of the money is currently used for building the plant and whether it is used to get interest from a bank, no one knows that.

hey contact them through https://www.facebook. com/zrcoin/ , they are more active there. and please post back here if you find out more news. cheers
kutssa

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

I doubt that the plant will be built. Initially, everything looked like a scam
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:06 AM

We've not seen this high demand since weeks :p
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

The price is already down from what it was 1$ and now its almost half of it.The team is not posting any of the updates and the recent photos also prove the same.They need to come up here and answer for all the allegations raised against them which would bring some relief for investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

1 user has published a lot of picture in the telegram group, unsure if they're legit, he claims Vadim posted those
I've uploaded them here
https://imgur.com/a/2rVvq

Also
druidEast, [17.10.17 14:23]
[Forwarded from Vadim Sychev]
Mы пocтoяннo кypcиpyeм пo пpeдпpиятиям и ocyщecтвляeм Кoнтpoль и кoppeктиpoвкy пo пpoизвoдcтвy oбopyдoвaния. Beдь мнoгoe yзлы и aгpeгaты гoтoвятcя пo нaшим чepтeжaм и являютcя иннoвaциoнными.

Ceйчac вeдётcя oгpoмнoe кoличecтвo пapaллeльныx paбoт, этo и coглacoвaниe, пpoeктиpoвкa ceтeй (элeктpичecтвo, гaз). Зaключeны дoгoвopa и чacтичнo oплaчeны пo вceм paбoтaм кoтopыe бyдyт пpoизвeдeны нa плoщaдкe ZrCoin. Этo бoльшoe кoличecтвo pyтиннoй paбoты. Oдниx тoлькo coглacoвaтьныx пиceм y мeня yжe paзмepoм c пoл пaчки бyмaги.

druidEast, [17.10.17 14:24]
C нaчaлa нoябpя бyдyт ycтaнoвлeны кaмepы  нa плoщaдкe, кaк тoлькo нaчнyтcя paбoты нaд пepимeтpoм и бyдeт ввeдён пyнкт oxpaны

Mы пpиняли peшeниe иcпoльзoвaть cпeциaльныe caндвич пaнeли c диoднoй пoдcвeткoй. B нoчнoe вpeмя cтeны зaвoдa бyдyт пoдcвeчeны зeлёным. Бyдeт oчeнь кpacивo выглядeть, пo eвpoпeйcки). Пoxoжaя кoнcтpyкция y зaвoдa Samsung

druidEast, [17.10.17 14:25]
[ Photo ]

Oбopyдoвaниe пpoизвoдитcя пo гpaфикy и бyдeт гoтoвo coглacнo зaплaниpoвaнным cpoкaм.

Bce пpoцeccы зaпapaлeлeны, чтo бы нe copвaть cpoки. Taк кaк былa нeбoльшaя зaдepжкa пo зeмлe былo пpинятo peшeниe пo пpoизвoдcтвy фyндaмeнтoв в цexy a нe нa cтpoитeльнoй плoщaдкe. Этo пoзвoлит нaм coкpaтить вpeмя и зaкpыть плoщaдки мeтaллoкoнcтpyкциями дo xoлoдoв.

Кaмepы пoкa бyдyт cтoять в цexax пo пpoизвoдcтвy мeтaллoкoнcтpyкций и пpoизвoдcтвeннoй плoщaдкe гдe гoтoвятcя фyндaмeнтныe кoлoдцы для oпop.

druidEast, [17.10.17 14:26]
C кaмepaми нeбoльшaя зaпapa пpoизoшлa. Oкaзaлocь чтo нeт gsm кaмep кoтopыe выдaют нopмaльный cтpим тoлькo p2p. Пpишлocь пpичecывaть пpoшивкy, дa eщё и пoнaдoбилcя бeлый cтaтичный ip, cимкapты c ним тoлькo вчepa aктивиpoвaли. Ceгoдня зaвтpa пpoтecтaм и нaдeюcь зapaбoтaeт.

Ceгoдня мapкиpoвaли yчacтoк и cгoняeм тexникy. Зaвтpa пpиcтyпим к зeмeльным paбoтaм. Бyдeм выклaдывaть видeo.

Google translate goes like this

We constantly cruise around the enterprises and carry out Control and adjustment for the production of equipment. After all, many components and assemblies are prepared according to our drawings and are innovative.

Now there is a huge number of parallel works, this is coordination, design of networks (electricity, gas). Contracts were concluded and partially paid for all works that will be produced on the ZrCoin site. This is a lot of routine work. I have only co-ordinated letters with the size of a pack of paper.

From the beginning of November cameras will be installed on the site, as soon as work on the perimeter starts and a security point

We decided to use a special sandwich panel with a diode light. At night, the walls of the plant will be highlighted in green. It will look very beautiful, in European style). A similar design from the Samsung factory

[Photo]

The equipment is produced according to schedule and will be ready according to the planned terms.

All processes are paralyzed, so as not to break the deadlines. Since there was a small delay in land, a decision was made to produce foundations in the workshop and not at the construction site. This will allow us to reduce the time and close the site with metal structures to cold weather.

The cameras will stand in the shops for the production of metal structures and the production site where the foundation wells for the supports are being prepared.

With the cameras a small zapara occurred. It turned out that there are no gsm cameras that issue a normal stream of only p2p. I had to comb the firmware, and even needed a white static ip, sim cards with it only yesterday activated. Today, tomorrow's protests and hopefully work.

Today, we marked the site and drove the equipment. Tomorrow we will start the land works. We will upload the video.

That's from their Telegram group.

Also
https://zrcoin.io/files/Permission.pdf

The price is already down from what it was 1$ and now its almost half of it.The team is not posting any of the updates and the recent photos also prove the same.They need to come up here and answer for all the allegations raised against them which would bring some relief for investors.

We're at 1.18$ right now

Looking for a signature campaign.
sine.media

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

They just need to pay more attention to their English-speaking communities.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

They just need to pay more attention to their English-speaking communities.

is true they need a PR for English-speaking communitie... but in the end with the help of btt members we can find out the good news Smiley cheers
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

I almost forgot about this project until I saw the thread again now. I have in my holding approximately 50 tokens bought under ICO. I will be looking for the offer which to buy back at later point. This project needs lot of time even to start production.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

Confirming the photos are from Vadims facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy

Looking for a signature campaign.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:39:55 AM

Confirming the photos are from Vadims facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mukaltin.sy

whois that guy ? i see he is russian
is he one of the team from zrcoin ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:44:08 AM

I almost forgot about this project until I saw the thread again now. I have in my holding approximately 50 tokens bought under ICO. I will be looking for the offer which to buy back at later point. This project needs lot of time even to start production.
i also already forget it.i don't find about the project's informations after the ico finished.if they are working for it?we don't know.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:52:01 AM

i also already forget it.i don't find about the project's informations after the ico finished.if they are working for it?we don't know.

buy back offers ?
when it will be happend, anyone knows about this offers now ?

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

buy back offers ?
when it will be happend, anyone knows about this offers now ?

The buyback is supposed to happen after the building of the plant gets started.The worst thing I don't like about this project is no one from the team is here to provide these updates and good thing is that people from the forum take their own interest to provide updates from various social sites.

Nousplatform Youtube     
AiraFlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

There are good News.
 Use translator please

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835131.msg23223103#msg23223103
maioran

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

writes somebody with 8 posts and all of his  posts are about Zrcoin! DONT INVEST.

Even to lazy to translate it Cheesy

Proove me wrong
by the way then I translate it with google there are no good news at all

ICO 40% OFF  Δ    Δ  A-TOKEN Index  Δ    Δ  ICO
Oct.10 - Dec.15                            Oct.10 - Dec.15[/b
AiraFlex

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

writes somebody with 8 posts and all of his  posts are about Zrcoin! DONT INVEST.

Even to lazy to translate it Cheesy

Proove me wrong
by the way then I translate it with google there are no good news at all

OК :

https://ibb.co/cKwNrR
https://ibb.co/hGTDy6

I used ABBYY Screenshot Reader and google translator:

Today, we marked the site and drove the equipment. Tomorrow we will start the land works. We will upload the video.
13:22
With the cameras a small zapara occurred. It turned out that there are no gsm cameras that issue a normal stream of only p2p. I had to comb the firmware, and I also needed a white static lp, sim cards with it only yesterday activated. Today, tomorrow's protests and hopefully work.
The cameras will stand in the shops for the production of metal structures and the production site where the foundation wells for the supports are being prepared.
All processes are paralyzed, so as not to break the deadlines. Since there was a small delay in land, a decision was made to produce foundations in the workshop and not at the construction site. This will allow us to reduce the time and close the site with metal structures to cold weather.
The equipment is produced according to schedule and will be ready according to the planned terms.
We decided to use a special sandwich panel with a diode light. At night, the walls of the plant will be highlighted in green. It will look very beautiful, in European style). A similar design from the Samsung factory.

Vadim Sychev
Now there is a huge number of parallel works, this is coordination, design of networks (electricity, gas). Contracts are concluded and partially paid for all works that will be produced on the ZrCoin site. This is a lot of routine work. I only have agreed letters by the size of a packet of paper.
Just do not see the point of talking about the routine.
We constantly cruise around the enterprises and carry out Control and adjustment for the production of equipment. After all, many components and assemblies are prepared according to our drawings and are innovative.

Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:22:21 PM

So this ZrCoin is a scam right?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

So this ZrCoin is a scam right?

You cant call it a scam until someone has proven it with some proof.No update from the team does not mean it is a scam.Will have to wait for someone to post more updates about the plant
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: