Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32455 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

The only panic sales of the bitcoin after hearing the rumors hardfork suddenly the price went down, maybe they think the price will go down, so they immediately sell them together in large numbers, but if I see a bright side, the ownership of bitcoin became more evenly with their this, now prices have started to normal more slowly because the issue is familiar to users hardfork bitcoin.
bitcoin to the moon

I think we may see more fluctuation for a while before the price begins a gradual increase. This is an opportunity to buy Bitcoins while the price is relatively low. Each time the price drops a little is a chance to buy.

You're right. I don't think we should look at this price drop negatively as it just gives us a chance to buy btc cheap. Actually for me the price is a bit high as of the moment and im waiting for a big price drop to buy a lot of btcs. Even if it drops to 700 or 800, we're sure that it will bounce back a lot stronger

I had been thinking that the price could go as low as $800 but most people don't think it will go that low. The bottom line is that nobody knows how low the price will go so we need to be prepared to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:37:23 PM

Bitcoin price is recovering every day ! I knew the price will comes back as what it used to be or near it. Pretty sure it will reach the 1200$ mark again. I am currently waiting this so i can sell my bitcoin for shopping  Grin I saw a dress i would like to get for the spring  Tongue
Although as tempting as it seems to go and sell your bitcoin as soon as the price start going up again, but the wise thing is to just wait, it is predicted that the price is going to spike and go even over $1200 probably to $1500 and then you could consider selling, spring is still at the begging why the rush.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:00:24 PM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

it feels good to see the price is still recovering and doesn't even going easily to the lower price, i never thought that even reaching the current price it will still keep on increasing . I think the price will be getting more higher as we can see right now after a few dump it is getting recovered a few days later . maybe it is a good time to buy now .  Grin
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:15:54 AM

Bitcoin price is recovering every day ! I knew the price will comes back as what it used to be or near it. Pretty sure it will reach the 1200$ mark again. I am currently waiting this so i can sell my bitcoin for shopping  Grin I saw a dress i would like to get for the spring  Tongue
Although as tempting as it seems to go and sell your bitcoin as soon as the price start going up again, but the wise thing is to just wait, it is predicted that the price is going to spike and go even over $1200 probably to $1500 and then you could consider selling, spring is still at the begging why the rush.

But that is juat prediction, we can't really think that is a right thing too but still you can sell it for now and buy it lower than before and if it is true the price going to spike you can just rebuy it and sell it with higher price. I think it will be better thst way. Unless you are going to take some risk and trying to hold till that time
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:44:51 AM

But that is juat prediction, we can't really think that is a right thing too but still you can sell it for now and buy it lower than before and if it is true the price going to spike you can just rebuy it and sell it with higher price. I think it will be better thst way. Unless you are going to take some risk and trying to hold till that time
although the price will likely go back to 1200 but it is not always going up and there will definitely be down a bit and to maximize profits is the best way to rebuy and selling at a high price In this way also to minimize the risk, anything could happen and bitcoin now touched in $1017

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

Patience is a virtue, you gonna gain it if you are patience of waiting like if you hold your coin for long, a year, your money can earn half of your investment. Bitcoin is recovering fast after a big crash down, because many people grab those who were panic selling their coins.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

Patience is a virtue, you gonna gain it if you are patience of waiting like if you hold your coin for long, a year, your money can earn half of your investment. Bitcoin is recovering fast after a big crash down, because many people grab those who were panic selling their coins.

But it looks like a second round of panic mode is going on. Price is just below $1000 now. But still good price I believe, but people are going to alt coins now because of the possibility of hard fork. But I still believe it can recover again. And just like you said you need patience. Bitcoin is really showing us that investing in it should be a long term committed and not just short term to really give us a good returns from our investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:32:37 PM

But it looks like a second round of panic mode is going on. Price is just below $1000 now. But still good price I believe, but people are going to alt coins now because of the possibility of hard fork. But I still believe it can recover again. And just like you said you need patience. Bitcoin is really showing us that investing in it should be a long term committed and not just short term to really give us a good returns from our investment.

Well we cannot do about it.  People have their own decision, we cannot tell them what to do since it is their money and if ever they panic sell now, it is their lost not ours. If we have extra money, we can buy another set of Bitcoins for keeping and enjoy all the discounts given by the panic sellers.
hamiltonik

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:23:19 PM

Well we cannot do about it.  People have their own decision, we cannot tell them what to do since it is their money and if ever they panic sell now, it is their lost not ours. If we have extra money, we can buy another set of Bitcoins for keeping and enjoy all the discounts given by the panic sellers.

I already bought myself additional bitcoins, while the price is low. I believe in bitcoin. And my investment in it for a long time. That's why I believe that the price will resume again
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

Depends in what mode you are Smiley   i mean if you are on the HODL mode then yes buy at anytime and hold long term - can be really good as we all know.

If you are in trading mode - many confusing this with gamble but it's not, then you can also buy at any time if you can see the markets short term future.

But in general as i wrote 2 days before and i am writing to many threads not only to this one, we are going down more, the title of this thread need change as: Bitcoin price is going down...

In my opinion we will go under 800 euro maybe within the weekend.Knowing - feeling this is coming i sold some at 1025euro and some at 1015 later, and i bought some Alts. we will know in some days the result.

One proposal for anyone that read my post, don't expect to post @@ here and people to hear you, you only loose time. When it comes to my pocket i do what i think and want. I do not wait to read someones opinion to buy - sell etc etc... Those days of manipulation are over.. write something that can help the community Smiley

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:41:19 PM

Yes i understand that it's completely up to the sellers whether to sell the bitcoin or not but it's also the responsibility of the tenured bitcoin users to suggest them it's not good to do panic sell as they will end up regretting their decision because we have seen this thing in past wherin the bitcoin price dumps for temporary period of time but again it bounces back.

Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

although the price will likely go back to 1200 but it is not always going up and there will definitely be down a bit and to maximize profits is the best way to rebuy and selling at a high price In this way also to minimize the risk, anything could happen and bitcoin now touched in $1017

The price is not going up. it is fluctuating much. yesterday's and today's if you just match you will get to know the price is very much unstable now.
it  is difficult make any choices whether to buy/sell. but my thinking right now is the price will not fall more than this. so it will be best time to buy the coins however might go high.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:34:21 PM

The price is not recovering as of now, yeah take note of it as of now. For those people out there don't go with the flow that you'll do panic selling. Don't panic people, it's a normal thing with bitcoin the price will go up again for the next days,months or even years. So if you can't afford to lose right now, just keep on hodling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:49:45 PM

yes it can be a buy time as the price for today is low. for sure it is not better than yesterday for the seller. if you want to buy more coins then this is the right time to do so. am definetly sure the price will go up in 2-3 week again and it will remain constant again for like 2 more weeks. i have made this  prediction by just going through the price ups and down in past 3 months.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

it is not recovering, it is kind of jumping between 950-1100, the price is change is very constant from few days. not sure whats going on and we must get the best advantage from it. to recover it much faster more people should join the btc forum and use the btc, as soon as the volume increase then the value of the btc will also recovery fast than what it is now.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:12:36 PM

it is not recovering, it is kind of jumping between 950-1100, the price is change is very constant from few days. not sure whats going on and we must get the best advantage from it. to recover it much faster more people should join the btc forum and use the btc, as soon as the volume increase then the value of the btc will also recovery fast than what it is now.
I don't even see the recovering price of bitcoin.. and i think the movement of the price right now is normal this is just like last year that the price is going to decrease after the price high..
Well its not new for me and i think the price of bitcoin movement will be the same movement like other year.. except if there is new feature added in bitcoin.. Other investors are going to other altcoin that is why i think the price of bitcoin is getting low.. but not sooner the price will increase back after this summer. this is just my own speculation but anytime the price can be change..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

this is the right time to buy bitcoin because when i see in the market, the price is in $9xx so its the best time for us to buy more bitcoin for cheap price. the price is not going to go up for a while and will go up and down but to reach the beginning price in $1200, its really difficult for now, but if the price is up to $1000 then it will easy from now on. but if i take a look more in the chart, i see the trend it seems wants to go down but i hope its not to deep and after the price will bounce up again into one range of price level.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:33:19 PM

Well that is the bitcoin we know. I think the disapproval of ETF and the forking are really affecting the price of bitcoin making users really confused what to do. There are many users that are being scared of what might happen to them but I think as long as the price of bitcoin is not so low, I will keep doing it, and while the prize are not that high, better buy bitcoins now.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:23:51 AM

Great news for bitcoin.

The support level is now $950 instead of a weak $700 or $800. I don’t think that many people expect bitcoin to fall back into a level than is sub-$1000 even after the potential hard fork of Bitcoin Unlimited, because of strong community support of the coin.

I wouldn’t sell my coins right now, I hold rather hold it for later.

Don't worry about one single price fall, it's a small point in history if you look at the long term.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:00:58 AM

I believe bitcoin price will recover after it has fallen these past few days. Hardfork hasnt happen yet and many will still observing the bitcoin price that fluctuating. Its price will regain so others will benefit of it.

I hope it happens since i am looking forward to sell a few BTC ,
BTC price has decreased by a huge amount last week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: