Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32464 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:58:19 PM

what is your opinon regarding the Bitfinex situation and the price? you see a recover after those news?

I do not know if users can withdraw their USD there, and if they can not, then probably the current price is the effect of Bitfinex users buying Bitcoin in order to move their fund somewhere else.  Somehow a bit logical don't you think?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:20:55 PM

Yes i find it logical only until the part of the story you described.. because in my opinion the next part is a dump and get their money back, talking not for all but for the most of them...you saw the Kraken email? 
Kraken is pleased to offer new international wire options to fund accounts with US dollars (USD), British pounds (GBP), and euros (EUR).
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

I have read in some article that bitcoin could grow up to 3 times of his current value by the end of 2017. Pretty abstract prediction, but I can`t stay immune on this `news`. I`m ALL IN in bitcoin  Grin

A lot of people and articles are saying that and let's just hope that it is going to happen for real so that we can enjoy our fruits with bitcoin. Many did predict that the price can even go up to $10,000 and right now we are seeing it's stable at $1,200 and let's see if that is going to make it triple before the end of this year.
Never limit your prediction as the price will not stay at the rate, we are seeing a good price now and thanks to people who
adopted with bitcoin. I witness a great price surge now and we are at $1,200 which means if it grows there are still more rooms
for success this year.

Yeah we shouldn't limit our prediction but still we need to be realistic for now. It can happen very soon but that $10k won't happen for today. Let's just go a little by little and move along with what's happening today. And it's a good feeling for me too that I have seen a very good price increase of bitcoin and maybe next time the price will be doubled at $2,400+
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:57:20 AM

I have read in some article that bitcoin could grow up to 3 times of his current value by the end of 2017. Pretty abstract prediction, but I can`t stay immune on this `news`. I`m ALL IN in bitcoin  Grin

A lot of people and articles are saying that and let's just hope that it is going to happen for real so that we can enjoy our fruits with bitcoin. Many did predict that the price can even go up to $10,000 and right now we are seeing it's stable at $1,200 and let's see if that is going to make it triple before the end of this year.
Never limit your prediction as the price will not stay at the rate, we are seeing a good price now and thanks to people who
adopted with bitcoin. I witness a great price surge now and we are at $1,200 which means if it grows there are still more rooms
for success this year.

Yeah we shouldn't limit our prediction but still we need to be realistic for now. It can happen very soon but that $10k won't happen for today. Let's just go a little by little and move along with what's happening today. And it's a good feeling for me too that I have seen a very good price increase of bitcoin and maybe next time the price will be doubled at $2,400+
Step by step and piece by piece, bitcoin is now climbing up to the moon and the price is keep increasing. This year will be the reason for 2018 to have at least $2,000 price per one bitcoin because if we just maintain this great price for bitcoin there is no doubt that $2,000 or more will be the price in the next year. I believe on it.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:01:49 AM

for success this year.

Step by step and piece by piece, bitcoin is now climbing up to the moon and the price is keep increasing. This year will be the reason for 2018 to have at least $2,000 price per one bitcoin because if we just maintain this great price for bitcoin there is no doubt that $2,000 or more will be the price in the next year. I believe on it.
Actually, the estimated price of bitcoin before the end of this year is $1500/ btc and I'm looking forward for that. However, there is a conflict in bitfinex regarding the withdrawal/deposit of fiat money through their site which couls be stop and would affect bitcoin's rate negatvely. I hope the they can resolved it so that bitcoin's pump would not get interrupted.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:51:49 AM

what is your opinon regarding the Bitfinex situation and the price? you see a recover after those news?

I do not know if users can withdraw their USD there, and if they can not, then probably the current price is the effect of Bitfinex users buying Bitcoin in order to move their fund somewhere else.  Somehow a bit logical don't you think?

It is logical but the impact has been pretty inconsequential so far

Indeed, some folks may be trying to withdraw their funds from Bitfinex but, on the other hand, some others might in fact risk to make use of this opportunity to sell high at Bitfinex right now and actually move their coins to that exchange. If there were real panic, the Bitcoin prices as well as prices of other cryptocurrencies at Bitfinex would have already reached astronomical figures. But as of yet, prices are only 2-3% higher than average prices across the markets, which is small given the size of Bitfinex

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

for success this year.

I hope that the price of bitcoin will still get higher by the end of this year. Bitcoin is really powerful now and becoming more popular and I do not think that the bitcoin would not survive any hindrance that would come and would try to bring bitcoin down again to a low price. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable and will continue to change. Let us hope that the change is to increase since we are the one who is going to benefit if this happens. Let us all believe that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

for success this year.

I hope that the price of bitcoin will still get higher by the end of this year. Bitcoin is really powerful now and becoming more popular and I do not think that the bitcoin would not survive any hindrance that would come and would try to bring bitcoin down again to a low price. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable and will continue to change. Let us hope that the change is to increase since we are the one who is going to benefit if this happens. Let us all believe that bitcoin is the cryptocurrency of the future.

I'm with you dude. We are all for the greater good of bitcoin. And we all wish that those who intent to spread lies here should go away. It will still get higher because people are seeing it as a way to save or even investment. Bitcoin has survived at this stage since its beginning 6 or 7 years ago. And I think it will survived the next 7 years more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:34:50 PM

Yes i find it logical only until the part of the story you described.. because in my opinion the next part is a dump and get their money back, talking not for all but for the most of them...you saw the Kraken email? 
Kraken is pleased to offer new international wire options to fund accounts with US dollars (USD), British pounds (GBP), and euros (EUR).

Well that is the norm of trading, and we cannot stop that, beside it is their BTC. 

you saw the Kraken email? 

This means people have more option to deposit and Kraken to cover more place to be involved in trading to their platform.  Isn't that beautiful?  Easier Access to Bitcoin for some people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:11:01 PM

no doubt that the popularity of bitcoin is increasing too much and hope that very soon all the peole of the world will be using bitcoin for completing all their need and purposes.
Yes it is, once again the bitcoin is proving itself in the market and people are showing their interest in the bitcoin. A large number of people are using bitcoin but saying all the people of the world will use bitcoin very soon is actually nothing else than a statement given in the state of extreme excitement.

It still has a long way to go. When we talk about large number of people are using it, it means those people who know about it and they use it. There are people who even knowing about it don’t use it while there are millions of people who don’t even know what a crypto is?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:53:30 PM

for success this year.

It's price is at rally at $1,222 - $1,244 once it surpass up to $1,250+ for sure we will see the price of bitcoin going now to $1,300. The market of bitcoin is really a great because I can consider this as a balance market. And we really see on how fast bitcoin is recovering with it's price falling. Expect that there would be more to come.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

bitcoin will continue like this, the day can go up and down without the fundamental thing is for sure, because the bitcoin is still a controversy, well liked and used a lot of people but not approved by the State.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:40:22 AM

I am glad if there is any news about this bitcoin sooner or later the bitcoin price will soon rise high.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:15:25 AM

I am glad if there is any news about this bitcoin sooner or later the bitcoin price will soon rise high.
The price is already high but if there is a good news it will pump again. Actually I'm waiting also for some bad news because I  want
to buy more bitcoin when the weak hands will dump.

STUDENTCOIN