Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
Even now,its a right time to buy because bitcoin price is 41190 today and its predicted price is $2000 for 2017 end.But if you had bought it last month when its price was $900 due to BU issues,you would have got more benefits.Just as we cant say that we are late to start using internet now,same is the case with bitcoins.

When we talks about investing with Bitcoins. As soon as possible, it is right to invest, why? Simple, tracing back when I started knowing Bitcoins (last year) the price was ranging from $500-$600 peak I think. Then right now it reaches its peak $1400 then stabilizing at $1100-$1200. We can see the improvement of its price in just a small amount of time. So, if I hold my Bitcoins from where I started, I can say that it doubles. That might also happen in the next years as Bitcoin is continually making its name and more and more companies are seeing its potential. So, if you are planning to invest in Bitcoin. Do it ASAP, the price will rise and may even reach $2000 as they predicted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
Even now,its a right time to buy because bitcoin price is 41190 today and its predicted price is $2000 for 2017 end.But if you had bought it last month when its price was $900 due to BU issues,you would have got more benefits.Just as we cant say that we are late to start using internet now,same is the case with bitcoins.

When we talks about investing with Bitcoins. As soon as possible, it is right to invest, why? Simple, tracing back when I started knowing Bitcoins (last year) the price was ranging from $500-$600 peak I think. Then right now it reaches its peak $1400 then stabilizing at $1100-$1200. We can see the improvement of its price in just a small amount of time. So, if I hold my Bitcoins from where I started, I can say that it doubles. That might also happen in the next years as Bitcoin is continually making its name and more and more companies are seeing its potential. So, if you are planning to invest in Bitcoin. Do it ASAP, the price will rise and may even reach $2000 as they predicted.
I think sometimes it makes sense to wait, the price of bitcoin seems high to me at the moment, while the price has been in that level for some time in this year, and the only reason that changed was because of BU I think now is the time to sell or wait if you want to buy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

Toughts?

I think sometimes it makes sense to wait, the price of bitcoin seems high to me at the moment, while the price has been in that level for some time in this year, and the only reason that changed was because of BU I think now is the time to sell or wait if you want to buy.

It's ok to wait when we have that interest in only one investing site or in their events or promo, but I think its also a waste of time waiting for we don't might able to get the time we thought is right. I might think instead about how long should I keep my coins in that investment. We just need to look for more reliable investing site that offers good return and promos by the time we wanted to invest it, for the next time will be able to invest it better.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:36:18 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 04:51:21 PM by posternat

Now bitcoin's price on the top $1186, it is high price. If anyone invest on it, its mean we could earn from it. But how we could invest on it? In any investment sites?
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:51:30 PM

So my answer is no, these sites are not trust-able. Only better is that buy the bitcoin is a low price and sell the bitcoin in a high price like in this time.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

actual time is really good to invest is when prices go down with a high bitcoin. when the bitcoin prices fell by more than 20%, it is a good time to invest, because when the price is down so much, there is a possibility that the price will go up quickly, although not 100%
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:08:52 PM

You could try to use Btc-e while puting in some Bitcoin + Fiat and trade with those new Futures that they promoted a little while ago. Although I wouldn't recommend putting a bunch of money into it at first because the price swings are really crazy so you could lose pretty much all that you have if you made a bet with a large amount of money.
Search around for different Altcoins that’s been increasing relative to the price of Bitcoin and you might have a good result with that as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

Now bitcoin's price on the top $1186, it is high price. If anyone invest on it, its mean we could earn from it. But how we could invest on it? In any investment sites?

Just buy and hold or if you know how to trade then you can try trading margins and I'm sure you'll earn more Bitcoins at the end of the day.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:27:15 AM

There is nothing such as best time to Invest, whenever you invest, do it with plans and goals. Its never late than never. Better start it right now, today.
If you wait, you will keep waiting. Thinking that I might Invest in wrong time, will not bring positive movements.

I agree with you with this... Everyday is always the right time to invest for as long as you know where to put your money then you're good to go. And when we say investing I think we are not talking about an overnight profit right? So if you invest today then for sure your hard earned money will be doubled or tripled after 1 or 2 years....

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

There is no such best time to invest,
The price rise of bitcoins has been very uniform.
And also it will rise in the same way I think.
Because bitcoins are coded by satoshi in such a way.
So the current moment you are living in is the best time to invest.
Price of bitcoins will rise in the same way as till date.
There may be some small ups and downs.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:33:14 AM

Toughts?
were the price of bitcoin  is today may not be the best time to buy and hold as the price is at the over sold area. I will advise buyer to wait and let the price pull back before buying. Investment need a timely action as if you invest in a wrong time you may loss your money.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:58:36 AM

Toughts?
were the price of bitcoin  is today may not be the best time to buy and hold as the price is at the over sold area. I will advise buyer to wait and let the price pull back before buying. Investment need a timely action as if you invest in a wrong time you may loss your money.
I am agree that now is not the right time to buy or sell bitcoins. Today bitcoin is kinda in the middle of it's potential and we can expect much higher prices in the nearly future. And if we are talking about buying, I think you need to wait for the price under 900$.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

i do not think that it is the high price of bitcoin, as we can see that bitcoin is now trading above 1200 USD but still there is more potential in the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will go more and more high in next few months. it can even cross 2000 USD level very soon.
lEgEndArIUs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:28:31 AM

i do not think that it is the high price of bitcoin, as we can see that bitcoin is now trading above 1200 USD but still there is more potential in the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will go more and more high in next few months. it can even cross 2000 USD level very soon.
Your sounds is really good, tough price bitcoin predictions so we must often go online to make sure that we get the profit from trading. Currently the price drop $30 just in 8 hours (before I sleep) and was surprised to see the price under $1200.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

This time the price of bitcoin @$1220. In my speculation, the UASF seems give an impact for the bitcoin market. That means the segwit activated will being true in the future. I think the greedy miners can't prevent the activation of segwit in the future.

This is UASF hype in my mind. $1300 looks possible in the future. A lot of people are late to buy more bitcoin on the dips.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:34:28 AM

Your sounds is really good, tough price bitcoin predictions so we must often go online to make sure that we get the profit from trading. Currently the price drop $30 just in 8 hours (before I sleep) and was surprised to see the price under $1200.
Of course, for us should be often go online to make sure that we can
get profit from trading. By that way, we can predict when the best time to invest.
I think, this time is the best time to buy bitcoins then we hold it for the future,
because now, the price of Bitcoin is still between $1200.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:12:44 AM

Yes and bitcoin will go higher in coming months so I think even the current price is a good price to invest in bitcoins as if you can manage to hold your coins for the long term then you can afford to invest in it even at the current price as everyone is hoping to see the price of $2k by the end of the year.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

Just buy and hold or if you know how to trade then you can try trading margins and I'm sure you'll earn more Bitcoins at the end of the day.

I don't suggest to try everyone trading because there are many incidents that many experts traders have lost a lot of money in trading. Particularly margin trading is very risky and even you can also lose your money quickly. Don't ever leverage more money while trading and should always go with slow until you understand how things works then slowly you can increase your trading amount.
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

I don't suggest to try everyone trading because there are many incidents that many experts traders have lost a lot of money in trading. Particularly margin trading is very risky and even you can also lose your money quickly. Don't ever leverage more money while trading and should always go with slow until you understand how things works then slowly you can increase your trading amount.

And if you find trading risky then better choice is to buy bitcoins and hold it for future without investing it anywhere as price will surely go higher in future so if you sell them at that time then you will get best returns on your investments.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

And if you find trading risky then better choice is to buy bitcoins and hold it for future without investing it anywhere as price will surely go higher in future so if you sell them at that time then you will get best returns on your investments.

It maybe good to stake but its not ideal for those people who wants to earn weekly basis and if they can handle to wait for big pumps well the idea you gave here maybe suits for them. But the very best thing i know where we can earn on daily basis in tradings and although it has a risk but think positive for your trades and don't play lame around so that you would not lose your hard earned money in one blink of your eye lids and be active to monitor for possible big flaw that can make us earn and win on our trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: