Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

Any time is the best time to invest in bitcoins as price keeps on moving higher and higher and we have seen major growth in the price of bitcoin in compare to last year so if you invest today you can expect huge profits if you hold them till next year.
yes there is no doubt that we can expect in bitcoin anytime. but still i will like to say that in present time when the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more and more therefore i think it will be a good decision to invest in bitcoin right now.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
BitcoinHeroes

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

i think does not have the best time. If you have money now you can get it.Because nobody knows what the price of bitcoin will be after five years. Maybe you can be rich after  years. Smiley Nobody knew the value of bitcoin five years ago.look now.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:31:23 PM

Of course the crisis time is the best time to invest. Because you have the chance to buy your investment instrument very very cheap which means of big profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

Anytime you can invest in the market as long as you know how the market works and you know how to play or deal with it. You don't need specific date or time just to have a perfect timing in investment that will lead you in gross income but it is all up to our self on how we will manage our money and also how we are going to minimize the risk that we will encounter in investing.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

Any time is the best time to invest in bitcoins as price keeps on moving higher and higher and we have seen major growth in the price of bitcoin in compare to last year so if you invest today you can expect huge profits if you hold them till next year.
yes there is no doubt that we can expect in bitcoin anytime. but still i will like to say that in present time when the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more and more therefore i think it will be a good decision to invest in bitcoin right now.
It's better to take the risk than you regret it someday that you don't make a decision to buy it when the price cheaper. Like what happen to the people who know's btc back to 2013 or   earlier and they not believe in btc.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:33:10 AM

Anytime you can invest in the market as long as you know how the market works and you know how to play or deal with it. You don't need specific date or time just to have a perfect timing in investment that will lead you in gross income but it is all up to our self on how we will manage our money and also how we are going to minimize the risk that we will encounter in investing.
I agree, in this case if you really want to invest on Bitcoin and trust on Bitcoin ever, so i think anytime you can invest on Bitcoin while you still have a money, I actually quite sure if Invest on Bitcoin the best way to get profit in the future
MissGrey

Activity: 201
Merit: 194

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:52:04 AM

I think the most important is not the moment, is the information, because staying update about an project it gives a good idea if a coin is a good investment or not. Remember a great part of the value of a cryptocurrency is dictated by the acceptation of the people. Yes, sometimes is the moment to invest but the information always play an important role.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

I think the most important is not the moment, is the information, because staying update about an project it gives a good idea if a coin is a good investment or not. Remember a great part of the value of a cryptocurrency is dictated by the acceptation of the people. Yes, sometimes is the moment to invest but the information always play an important role.
The moment and information its both important and there are more in important its like an ingredient of success in time of investing .Taking apart information is good and with the right moment or the time you invested which exact to your information will gibe you a big return in your investment. In short Take the moment with your gathered informations.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

i usually investing bitcoin when the price has a big dump because it usually pump over the latest price of bitcoin when they have a big dump over the price. and im getting used to it thats why investing in bitcoin is just wait till theres a big dump over the price and you could get money instantly after wards if you invest it while its on low price . remember that bitcoin price is not stable because it is as decentralized currency.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Not really true. Depends on what you're investing in, your knowledge of the investment and what your forecast of the future price may be. Imagine you decide you have to invest today, put it in a company you barely know and the company goes under in the future

But I guess if you're talking about bitcoin, then maybe it's true.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

i think does not have the best time. If you have money now you can get it.Because nobody knows what the price of bitcoin will be after five years. Maybe you can be rich after  years. Smiley Nobody knew the value of bitcoin five years ago.look now.
to me i think for trading bitcoin every time is the best time, and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is trading below 1200 USD so i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin right now.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Vyki00

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

to me i think for trading bitcoin every time is the best time, and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is trading below 1200 USD so i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin right now.

Now is a little bit wasted time for buying bitcoin. This is if you plan to invest in a short time. But for long-term investments you can still buy bitcoins. I believe that the price will grow
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:59:28 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
Whenever the price fall down is the best time to invest, as the rule is clear : do not buy at highest peak price as it will decline soon.
But, for long term investment, it doesn't matter, just buy bitcoin as much as you want and you will get profits obviously. Bitcoin has proven as the best investment in long term, slowly increases over time and may increase 100% every year.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:26:36 AM

you have a point there buddy. that's what I'm thinking when talking about bitcoin there's no assurance that we can get rich after five years so why just don't believe in bitcoin ? right ? because after 5 years maybe you will be rich . so invest now until it's not over $3000 per bitcoin. but even I'm encouraging you all to invest now maybe you could wait until it's under $1000 before you invest in order you to feel the successfulness when it comes on bitcoin investing.
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:32:42 AM

you have a point there buddy. that's what I'm thinking when talking about bitcoin there's no assurance that we can get rich after five years so why just don't believe in bitcoin ? right ? because after 5 years maybe you will be rich . so invest now until it's not over $3000 per bitcoin. but even I'm encouraging you all to invest now maybe you could wait until it's under $1000 before you invest in order you to feel the successfulness when it comes on bitcoin investing.

Waiting bitcoin price down to $1.000 below was the same to you when investing in now time, why? because the both option made you wait for long time or even short time we didn't know when the bitcoin price go up and down, there's a chance when you leave for sleeping bitcoin price may up/down $100. Invest when you patience enough to accept an unknown conditions.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:28:30 AM

Once you have the opportunity to invest,grab it...There are always BEST time to invest..But you have to be more accurate with the decision you are going to make.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

Whenever the price fall down is the best time to invest, as the rule is clear : do not buy at highest peak price as it will decline soon.
But, for long term investment, it doesn't matter, just buy bitcoin as much as you want and you will get profits obviously. Bitcoin has proven as the best investment in long term, slowly increases over time and may increase 100% every year.
Investing in bitcoin should not be only about saving it for a long time or a short time it is about utilizing its growing state and using it in other domains, because just sitting around and hoping for it to increase is not going to get you profit.

Right now if you want to invest in bitcoin you should try like investing small amount of money, that is the only difference between and then.
TimeManLove

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:16:40 PM

Waiting bitcoin price down to $1.000 below was the same to you when investing in now time, why? because the both option made you wait for long time or even short time we didn't know when the bitcoin price go up and down, there's a chance when you leave for sleeping bitcoin price may up/down $100. Invest when you patience enough to accept an unknown conditions.

Yes, it is difficult to choose the right time for investing. Everyone should understand that crypto currency is a big risk. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow with a cryptocurrency.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:20:52 PM

Of course the crisis time is the best time to invest. Because you have the chance to buy your investment instrument very very cheap which means of big profit.
i think no one will like to invest in crisis time. as every one will like to avoid trading even trying to sell their own shares. i think the best time to invest is that when you become confident, and you can only get confident when you get a good experience in trading.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:38:41 PM

yes investing in bitcoin right now is good planning as the price will increase in the future or if anyone have not money right now and they will get after some time and the price of it will be increased then they also have to invest in that time because every future will show us more higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: