Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

the best time ? ithink it will be delayed this time just wait till the bitcoin price really small like $600 then invest all your money in bitcoin im pretty sure that you could get a multiple of earnings after a years all you need is patience and you need guts in order to take the risk. bitcoin is not that risky because while waiting till the bitcoin price increase you could play some gambling or maybe do trading addition in your earning.
but to me i think if you want to wait or this price, i think then you can only wait and the price of bitcoin is not coming down to this price, i think it is still better to trade bitcoin in the present price as  you will never find any opportunity to trade bitcoin even in this price in future.

If you are going to hold your bitcoins for long term then I think even the current price is the best price to invest in bitcoins as everyone is hoping to see the price of 2000 usd by the end of the year so if you buy now then you can make good profits by selling them at that price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

the best time ? ithink it will be delayed this time just wait till the bitcoin price really small like $600 then invest all your money in bitcoin im pretty sure that you could get a multiple of earnings after a years all you need is patience and you need guts in order to take the risk. bitcoin is not that risky because while waiting till the bitcoin price increase you could play some gambling or maybe do trading addition in your earning.
but to me i think if you want to wait or this price, i think then you can only wait and the price of bitcoin is not coming down to this price, i think it is still better to trade bitcoin in the present price as  you will never find any opportunity to trade bitcoin even in this price in future.

Every time is good to invest in Bitcoins because Bitcoins appreciates more and more for every 3 months now. I even read some articles online saying, bitcoin value will continue to rise up to nearly $3k said by the BitPay Founder by the end of the year.

Based on so many analysis, to me investing on altcoins is also a waste of time because Bitcoins dominates the mine of the masses. so must people think of buying bitcoins rather than the altcoin that why the value of bitcoins will continue to grow higher and higher due to the high demand of BTC from the people.

Thank you.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

If you are going to hold your bitcoins for long term then I think even the current price is the best price to invest in bitcoins as everyone is hoping to see the price of 2000 usd by the end of the year so if you buy now then you can make good profits by selling them at that price.

I will have to agree with that.
I believe there is no right time for buying bitcoin. It will always rise as we are getting populated. They want bitcoin in every wallet they want and it is a good thing.
Maybe some do wait because they have a prediction in their mind that it will go down. But what if it will not? Then you would just regret it at the end.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

I believe there is no right time for buying bitcoin. It will always rise as we are getting populated. They want bitcoin in every wallet they want and it is a good thing.
Maybe some do wait because they have a prediction in their mind that it will go down. But what if it will not? Then you would just regret it at the end.

No one can predict that what is going to happen next so if you have spare money then its better invest it in bitcoins irrespective of the price as it will give you only positive results if you hold them for the right time so even this time can be considered as the best time invest in bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

No one can predict that what is going to happen next so if you have spare money then its better invest it in bitcoins irrespective of the price as it will give you only positive results if you hold them for the right time so even this time can be considered as the best time invest in bitcoins.

You must always invest the amount that is not a pity to lose and put your money in different cells. Even the most optimistic forecasts may turn out to be wrong.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:38:09 AM

You must always invest the amount that is not a pity to lose and put your money in different cells. Even the most optimistic forecasts may turn out to be wrong.

That's correct anything is possible in future and we may see big crash in the price of bitcoins so invest only that amount that you can afford to loose and the best thing would be to diversify your funds in multiple investments to minimize the level of risk.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

That's correct anything is possible in future and we may see big crash in the price of bitcoins so invest only that amount that you can afford to loose and the best thing would be to diversify your funds in multiple investments to minimize the level of risk.

To conclude this discussion about the Bitcoin fluctuations and why you might invest in Bitcoins anytime, check this out this great insight by [Phil Knirck] via YouTube.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZe1pl66vGg

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:03:36 AM

I am not investing in bitcoins at a moment as current price is bit high for me so I will wait and see if price drops in coming days or not as I think investing in it something around $1100 would be the great time to invest so earn more profits in future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:23:55 AM

I am not investing in bitcoins at a moment as current price is bit high for me so I will wait and see if price drops in coming days or not as I think investing in it something around $1100 would be the great time to invest so earn more profits in future.
That is good ,however we don't assured when it drops or it will drops again at that price so there is a tendency that we are still waiting for it to dump the price while the price is going upward even a slow movement so, what i mean is we stuck on it .I think when to invest is when you saw some drop even it dumps more or not invest because we sont assured it .Only be ready for circumstances of your choice.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:27:25 AM

You have to be patient with that, I think you will see it soon as it is not that far with the current price, easy money if you will gonna buy with that price as I'm pretty sure the price will increase again in due time. Timing is everything, hence you need to master how to spot the right timing to buy and sell, while for me, I have bought a cheaper amount already and I am just holding it now.

fancy_pants

Activity: 663

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

Yes that's what I was trying to say in my previous post that if we don't buy now and if price keeps on getting higher then we would regret for not investing in it at the right time so if you can hold it longer then its good to invest in it at any price.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

Price has gone below $1200 level at a moment and I think it will recover again in coming days so this is the best price to invest in bitcoins as price is expected to go even at $1300 level in coming months so it will bring good profits for us.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:33:31 PM

the way i see after some days of is like is stragling to stay at this level and not that we have upwards trend.. my opinion Smiley
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:28:55 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

as long as you know how to give value on bitcoin anytime you can invest into it if the price has been dropped a little bit then hold it in a long term for you to experience how is profitable in the near future, just be patience on waiting and don't get feel boredom.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

as long as you know how to give value on bitcoin anytime you can invest into it if the price has been dropped a little bit then hold it in a long term for you to experience how is profitable in the near future, just be patience on waiting and don't get feel boredom.

If you can hold your bitcoins for a long term then any time and any price is a good to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoins will surely go higher in future so if you sell your coins at that point then you will get profitable results from it.
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 01:21:14 AM

A Chinese proverb says: the best time to plant a tree was 20yrs ago and the 2nd best time is now....

So don't procrastinate about investing today, take action and start now!

This time it's different.
James-EST

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:45:56 AM

The best time to invest, in my opinion, is when you have gathered all the relevant facts and information about the product or service you are looking to invest in and believe that given your belief that, given all the information you have, you believe it will be a worthwhile investment and it will return to you positive returns. That is the best time for you to invest in my opinion.  Smiley
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

A Chinese proverb says: the best time to plant a tree was 20yrs ago and the 2nd best time is now....

So don't procrastinate about investing today, take action and start now!
Great quote or what ever it is. That is right because there is no better time to invest than now, invest your money in bitcoin now while it is still cheap because soon it will be more expensive and you will do procrastination again and you will said to yourself that i wish that i invested a few months ago. So it is best to take risk and regret nothing because bitcoin will help you to grow your wealth.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:20:30 AM

The best time to invest, in my opinion, is when you have gathered all the relevant facts and information about the product or service you are looking to invest in and believe that given your belief that, given all the information you have, you believe it will be a worthwhile investment and it will return to you positive returns. That is the best time for you to invest in my opinion.  Smiley
Regarding your opinion and it seems to be complicated to take the best time to invest just try to understand about how the bitcoin chart works. The volatility will make the price is always pumped and dump.

There is no product in crypto, especially on the bitcoin trade. It's not as a service.
The rational reason to be your consideration is about the bitcoin news.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:43:12 AM

to me i think not only for long period of time bitcoin investment is the best but for short period of time bitcoin is the best option, because the price of bitcoin is expected to cross 1500 USD level very soon. so i think both long term as well as short term investment is the best option in present time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: