Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:07:43 PM

The best time to invest is when the market is on trend and the coins are hot, then that is a good time to invest because if you invest on a hot market and it means that the coin has a high possibility for the price to increase even more because one of the reason why people are investing is the volume and when a coin is active and hot then the volume is big so it will be easy for that coin to increase price and you will gain profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:15:55 PM

The best time to invest is when the market is on trend and the coins are hot, then that is a good time to invest because if you invest on a hot market and it means that the coin has a high possibility for the price to increase even more because one of the reason why people are investing is the volume and when a coin is active and hot then the volume is big so it will be easy for that coin to increase price and you will gain profit.

well, like you describe te situation now we have 2-3 hot alts that have hot market situation...and this happened in past also and after some days going back to normal. and after 1 month the same scenario etc etc... but bitcoin is hot for many years now Smiley some times more some times less but in general is the most hot coin ever Smiley TO DA MOON Smiley
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:08:43 PM

well, like you describe te situation now we have 2-3 hot alts that have hot market situation...and this happened in past also and after some days going back to normal. and after 1 month the same scenario etc etc... but bitcoin is hot for many years now Smiley some times more some times less but in general is the most hot coin ever Smiley TO DA MOON Smiley
People just follow the flow of the money. If altcoins are going nuts, which is exactly the case right now, people go nuts as well.

Something that has been contributing to this are the destructive speculations about Bitcoin Unlimited to fork Bitcoin with a chain split as result. Most of it is all fud, but people tend to take everything seriously so easily.

Aside from the hype around altcoins and people looking to hedge Bitcoin, it's Bitcoin's higher price that makes people look for cheap alternatives as they feel their opportunity with Bitcoin is more or less over.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

there is no best time to sell or not to sell, the time it is now might be better to sell or to wait, but to invest it into altcoin that is of good profit will be a more better way to hold it on till a longer time you think to sell all of your bitcoin comes.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:30:31 PM

Investing is so good. So when we ask me when the best time for investing, I will reply by, when the value of what should be invested is too low, and it will increase later for profit. So i think the best decision come with a big knowledge about financial market.

Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:01:27 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 08:21:27 AM by Fireblade

i think best time to invest.... NOW. because tomorrow price will increase. this motto is able for all days. TTM.
It's just a prediction and also bitcoin will not always increase sometime bitcoin will fall so we have to choose the right time but to invest bitcoin is very not recommended for now because the current price is very high
i am talking from previous few weeks when the price of bitcoin was trading below 1270 USD that in recent time the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more and more and very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing and now we can see that the price of bitcoin is trading above 1300 USD level that is really a very heavy price.
Bitcoin price reach $1300 right now and I've ever heard ; don't buy bitcoin at ATH when all of the people talking about it because it may drop back after that. But, we don't know whether current price will increase, stable for a while or wait for another decrease. So, it depends on your own decision as Op stated the best time maybe today with the information you have, bitcoin price will always rise anyway.
Yes, be smart and don't fall for the news, the ATH is just a good news for holders and also a signal for those bag holders because that one of the right time to unload their few bitcoins from holding. Bitcoin price have a potential to grow up even more but it is better and wise if we don't buy at the ATH price of bitcoin because there is more chance of getting loss than profit.

1300 usd is a fragmatic number, because it has risen too significantly above the average price (1100 usd), it's good if we start to sell it gradually, because if bitcoin rises very high usually there are issues that blow and make panic for some time. I prefer to keep most of it and hope price can touch 1500 usd.
$1500 is a good target prices but I expect Bitcoin will hit $2000 before Junes. Well, Some altcoins may can not follow the bitcoin path and start decrease its prices. This year, I believe it is belonged to Bitcoin and if Bitcoin can not do anything, it will totally destroy by other cryptos
yes i am also expected that the price of bitcoin is expected to increase more and more and may be hit 2500 USD at the end of 2017. as it is also a fact that when the price of bitcoin start increasing so the value of other alt coins decreasing because people are mostly depending on trading bitcoin. i think when the price of bitcoin will become more stable then people will start thinking about investing their money somewhere else.but i think still they are going to hold bitcoin as its price is still continuously increasing.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:49:45 PM

Agree with you because that's when the price changes will happen very quickly. And you can benefit from that swift price change

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:31:14 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
All of that can be started from now if we already have the capital to invest.
Then in the future we will get no advantage in thought.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:02:17 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

I think the best time to invest, I think if the potential coin price is being reduce or drop, I think that the right timing to buy some
of the altcoin in the exchange market. Or if there is a potential ico signature campaign you can invest in there because it can be x10 up to x1000% profit.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:08:53 AM

Agree with you because that's when the price changes will happen very quickly. And you can benefit from that swift price change

Its not always beneficial when changes in altcoin prices occurred because prices may go down as well. In case when coins are hot the probability of decreasing the price is always there so for investing all these coins you have to check the market trend. For investment i think best time is when the prices are going down.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:26:06 AM

Investing is so good. So when we ask me when the best time for investing, I will reply by, when the value of what should be invested is too low, and it will increase later for profit. So i think the best decision come with a big knowledge about financial market.

So your saying that we need to invest until the price of altcoin is to low now and wait for the price to pump then we will sell it to gain profits. In trading we doesn't know what market decision is it so your right we just need to wait until the price drop/dump then buy. And wait to pump to sell, for me i'm aiming a higher profit that can make my future be nice

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:32:20 AM

So your saying that we need to invest until the price of altcoin is to low now and wait for the price to pump then we will sell it to gain profits. In trading we doesn't know what market decision is it so your right we just need to wait until the price drop/dump then buy. And wait to pump to sell, for me i'm aiming a higher profit that can make my future be nice
There's no need to wait ,anytime can be good for trading when we have enough money and time to do it better make it , we can't wait for long since we might miss the opportunity that's already given to is for we can't control markets value.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

Usually I wait until the price goes down to buy it, but if the price does not go down I will wait for the rising trend to buy it
st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

Toughts?

People think they are too late to invest. Actually, the opportunities are still going on.
7 years ago it was hard to predict that bitcoin would be so worthy. Many people did not invest in bitcoin at that time.
We are talking about an investment that will gain even more value after 7 years. After 7 years, you need to invest in order not to regret it.

Its never late to invest in bitcoins as even if you start investing in bitcoins at a moment then in future it will only give you positive and positive results and now if you miss to invest in bitcoins then in future you will surely regret for not investing in it at a right time.

I think so too. The price of bitcoin rises very rapidly.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:32:31 PM

I began to think that this is the right time to invest in large numbers. Seeing the current state, bitcoin prices continue to rise, and this probably will not stop until the end of the year. May have 5 btc or more will be very profitable in times that would be virgin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:02:43 PM

I began to think that this is the right time to invest in large numbers. Seeing the current state, bitcoin prices continue to rise, and this probably will not stop until the end of the year. May have 5 btc or more will be very profitable in times that would be virgin

if and i repeat IF this % continues like the past 1-2 years regarding the price and of course the acceptance then in the next years the people that can have 1 full BTC or more will be on the side of the ones that will have made one of the best things in their life
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

Yeah we saw major growth in the price of bitcoins in this year compared to the last year and the price is continuously moving in a positive direction so I think we can afford to buy them even at the current price as price will definitely go higher by the end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:25:38 AM

Bitcoin is a long term investment and never expect that it will make you rich overnight so if you have patience to hold your bitcoins for a long term then any price and any time is the best to invest in bitcoins as in long term you will only get best and positive results on your investments.
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

Bitcoin is a long term investment and never expect that it will make you rich overnight so if you have patience to hold your bitcoins for a long term then any price and any time is the best to invest in bitcoins as in long term you will only get best and positive results on your investments.
I agree with that there's no such time is right to invest with bitcoin because every time is the right time as long as you go for the long term investment because bitcoin is the best for it because as you can see bitcoin price is growing every year as you can see the chart so maybe by holding it for a years you will have a huge earnings because the bitcoin is good for long term investment. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:17:57 AM

I agree with that there's no such time is right to invest with bitcoin because every time is the right time as long as you go for the long term investment because bitcoin is the best for it because as you can see bitcoin price is growing every year as you can see the chart so maybe by holding it for a years you will have a huge earnings because the bitcoin is good for long term investment. 
Not only for the long term, it's easy to earn with small term holding too if the price move happens same as now with certain time interval. Investing gives the profit to the users, as it is growing as well fluctuations were happening which tends to move forward even if experience a fall in price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: