Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

I think at the moment this is the best time to invest in bitcoin, the new antminer T9 will be a good investment for mining bitcoins, now that the prices are going so high am sure with about 6-7 months you will be able to get back money spent on the antminer and other accessories and min that i took into account the electricity consumption as well.

phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

If  you trust bitcoins and if you have faith in potential of bitcoins that it will not disappoint you in future then any time is the best time is to invest in it as in long run the price will be much higher which will give best returns on your investments.

Yes, it looks like bitcoins will surely give good profits in the longer run. But to invest no need to wait for right time instead can start immediately to accumulate smaller quantities from now and over the time you buy prices will be average out to a good price.
i agree, its about time we stop waiting for a bubble to burst or price to come down!
What if today's price is the lowest ? It would mean you will not be able to buy any bitcoins.
The best strategy at the moment with these high price is buy in bits at whatever time and eventually you will accumulate enough in the long run.

Yeah its good to keep on investing in bitcoins in small installments as you never know what will be the price tomorrow and it can exceed then today's price so if you don't buy today then you will regret tomorrow for not buying at a right time and if you can hold them for a long term then you can afford to buy them even at current price.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

I think this is the dilemma for people entering into the bitcoin market. Invest now and lose the chance to buy lower, or wait, only to find out today's the lowest. I guess there's no easy answer to this question. I'll be on the cautious side and would probably deposit fiat, and then monitor movement for a week first before buying. Maybe to be prudent, I'd leave some money in an exchange as fiat. Should the price drop after I bought my initial bitcoin, I'd convert the fiat to cut down on my "loss" for buying high the first batch.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

I will put my investing on hold at a moment as the current price is too high for me and not affordable to invest money in bitcoins as anything is possible in coming days price can even crash so I will wait for few more days and see how the price behaves and if price goes down then will invest some money in it or else wait for the right time to come.
You must ask yourself why are you buying bitcoins. If you really belive this can be a future currency, you know that Bitcoins price will continue to grow, so it is never bad time to buy Cheesy
HODL!

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:07:58 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
I think the best time was not in the future but in the past where it all begin,
We could be rich if we all know that bitcoin would hit this high.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

I will put my investing on hold at a moment as the current price is too high for me and not affordable to invest money in bitcoins as anything is possible in coming days price can even crash so I will wait for few more days and see how the price behaves and if price goes down then will invest some money in it or else wait for the right time to come.
Two days ago a person I saw here saying that he is not investing in bitcoin now as price is high and today we can see that the price increased from $1500 to $1632 so I will say that if that person invested two days ago then he would earn some profit. Now a pump is started and everyone need to invest.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:27:22 PM

I think the best time was not in the future but in the past where it all begin,
We could be rich if we all know that bitcoin would hit this high.

Well that's going to be a cheat if we know that bitcoin is going to hit that high. I consider the best time would be right now because if that is not going to happen we won't be buying bitcoin now. If you want to invest for the best time, then you only need to do is to keep on investing. And for the newbies, if they will not invest as early as now they will see the price at higher one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Two days ago a person I saw here saying that he is not investing in bitcoin now as price is high and today we can see that the price increased from $1500 to $1632 so I will say that if that person invested two days ago then he would earn some profit. Now a pump is started and everyone need to invest.

I agree on this as price is getting higher and higher so we can expect higher price in next couple of days too and who knows it may even cross $1800 price so if we do not invest now in bitcoins then we will surely regret when we will see that price in future so I think even the present price is the best price to invest in bitcoins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

i am sure that price will be never crash because when bitcoin price was 1200$ i also wait for crash i thought that price will crash then i will invest my money in bitcoin now bitcoin price on 1600$ i recommend that do not waste your time in wait go and buy bitcoin.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

i am sure that price will be never crash because when bitcoin price was 1200$ i also wait for crash i thought that price will crash then i will invest my money in bitcoin now bitcoin price on 1600$ i recommend that do not waste your time in wait go and buy bitcoin.
Are you seriously bitcoin prices now will not crash anymore? But I also have the same feeling and hopefully the bitcoin price will be stable at the current price.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

There are very least possibilities that price of bitcoin will go low in coming days as price is moving in positive direction and even if it crashes there is nothing to worry as it will surely recover in long run and will give you good profits on your investment so even this is a really good time to invest in bitcoins to get higher returns in future.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

Are you seriously bitcoin prices now will not crash anymore? But I also have the same feeling and hopefully the bitcoin price will be stable at the current price.
I also hope that the price of bitcoin increase more in value because I have bough some bitcoins and I am in wait for the more increase of the price of bitcoin. If the price will increase then I will be happy. No one need to wait for dropping the price because with drop a lot of people lose their capital just think for the increasing price we all will earn.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:24:05 PM

I also hope that the price of bitcoin increase more in value because I have bough some bitcoins and I am in wait for the more increase of the price of bitcoin. If the price will increase then I will be happy. No one need to wait for dropping the price because with drop a lot of people lose their capital just think for the increasing price we all will earn.

We all are positive about bitcoins that its price will go higher in future but we should be mentally prepared with all the possible consequences that can happen as we may also see major price drop in future as bitcoin never promised us that it will only go higher in future it can fall back dramatically too.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:38:05 PM

We all are positive about bitcoins that its price will go higher in future but we should be mentally prepared with all the possible consequences that can happen as we may also see major price drop in future as bitcoin never promised us that it will only go higher in future it can fall back dramatically too.

Thats why we should not put all our savings unto it and don't be so fanatic and whatsoever just make bitcoins as a hobby so that we can enjoy it aswell as we can earn from it. Bitcoin has ability to make us earn but its totally not guarantee at all that its standings will remain to that so for us to gain major lost we should expect the worst and be vigilant always if we are staking from it.

But for now i didn't see any flaws that bitcoins will go down and will continue to monitor to see how long i can earn from its good rythm.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

you are right bitcoin price going to higher value but i do not think that bitcoin will be drop its price because bitcoin is getting much more powerful and bitcoin users supporting bitcoin and bitcoin going to powerful currency everyday.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:15:19 AM

you are right bitcoin price going to higher value but i do not think that bitcoin will be drop its price because bitcoin is getting much more powerful and bitcoin users supporting bitcoin and bitcoin going to powerful currency everyday.

Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and there are many new investors who have started to invest their money in bitcoins and that is the reason price is increasing on continuous basis and in future we will see many new companies that will start adopting bitcoins which will take price even to higher level.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

Bitcoin is gaining more popularity and there are many new investors who have started to invest their money in bitcoins and that is the reason price is increasing on continuous basis and in future we will see many new companies that will start adopting bitcoins which will take price even to higher level.
That is right a lot of people and organizations like companies are getting interested into bitcoin and they are all coming for bitcoin because of the price and the pumps of bitcoin. If this kind of behavior for bitcoin will continue then it will be a very rocket fuel for bitcoin because continuous increasing volume will result for more price pumps so it is best right now to invest and hoard bitcoin for a long time.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

The best time to invest is when there's a huge amount of panic.  The more that everyone thinks there's no chance of Bitcoin ever recovering and that alts will take its place, the better a choice it is to buy then.

well, you had a good point in that things, actually, when everything was getting drop the price value it is the right time to take the chance to buy those coins from high price value all of a sudden crashed the price its a good opportunity for us to get it through buying.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

The best time to invest is when there's a huge amount of panic.  The more that everyone thinks there's no chance of Bitcoin ever recovering and that alts will take its place, the better a choice it is to buy then.

well, you had a good point in that things, actually, when everything was getting drop the price value it is the right time to take the chance to buy those coins from high price value all of a sudden crashed the price its a good opportunity for us to get it through buying.

Yes, this is the right time to buy, but you still need to learn to really distinguish a panic from complete collapse.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy, but you still need to learn to really distinguish a panic from complete collapse.

This is not the right time, Did you think if this can be a good opportunity to invest on bitcoin at the bullish time? My thought if just waiting for another red candle will be a right decision to invest on bitcoin.
This time the bitcoin market is really abstract. No one can predicted where it goes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: