Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

The best strategy for investing is to buy the stocks of either bitcoin or any coin regularly so you will not miss the opportunity of buying the price even if there is a pump buy few, if there is a dump buy more. The secret is, you are buying regularly and you are not just one time deposit, one time buy. Most of the successful investors buy their stocks regularly and that will apply same with bitcoin.
Buying regularly must be a profitable strategy rather than waiting for one particular best time to buy all bitcoins at one single time. Because when we are buying monthly basis or weekly basis, we can get all types of prices like very lower prices to ATH prices too. But it will get us very lower average prices which may ensure definite profits than who are waiting for best time to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

For me the best time to invest is when you know or learn the value of bitcoin, when it come to drop and up time to time. Like now btc is up and some theory it become high and high if the month of june.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

The best time to invest is right now because from the look of things the prices of Bitcoin are headed to the moon and soon enough it's going to shoot ip again so the best thing to do is to invest now and hope for increases rather than wait and rue for not buying early.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

For me the best time to invest is when you know or learn the value of bitcoin, when it come to drop and up time to time. Like now btc is up and some theory it become high and high if the month of june.

well it is high time for investing in btc now as more people already witnessed how the price of bitcoin skyrocketed and that gave people a hint of how btc can be very profitable especially in the long run. it would've been best if we've started btc early on but better to start now than never

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

well it is high time for investing in btc now as more people already witnessed how the price of bitcoin skyrocketed and that gave people a hint of how btc can be very profitable especially in the long run. it would've been best if we've started btc early on but better to start now than never

If I am not wrong I saw the price of bitcoin crossing $2900 few days back on preev and that was too high price to invest money in it but comparatively the current price is low and a good time to invest in bitcoins as it surely has an potential to cross $3000 in next few months so even if buy now then we can make good profits in short period of time and if you believe in holding bitcoin for a long term then any price and any time is a good time to invest money in it.

carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

The best time to invest is right now because from the look of things the prices of Bitcoin are headed to the moon and soon enough it's going to shoot ip again so the best thing to do is to invest now and hope for increases rather than wait and rue for not buying early.
yes but the price of  bitcoin is already trading so high, therefore you need to invest your money for long term, because short term investment can be too much risky and specially it is depending on your interest and your experience, if you have good experience in short term investment then it is ok. but if you do not have any experience in short term investment the it s too much risky.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Frankly speaking, there is no best time to invest in cryptos. Every time is the best time because the market is open and the potential is huge which can't be imagined by what we see now. If anyone is thinking about long term investment in bitcoin or any other crypto, they should invest at any time because future holds enormous possibility to reach to the moon.

I have accumulated most of my bitcoins when the price was at 450 USD and still investing today as well. because I am thinking of long term and I am sure that I will be able to make my dreams come true with my bitcoin savings one day in future.

stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

If I am not wrong I saw the price of bitcoin crossing $2900 few days back on preev and that was too high price to invest money in it but comparatively the current price is low and a good time to invest in bitcoins as it surely has an potential to cross $3000 in next few months so even if buy now then we can make good profits in short period of time and if you believe in holding bitcoin for a long term then any price and any time is a good time to invest money in it.
to me i think although when the price of bitcoin was trading above 2900 USD in preev. i think it was also a good time to invest. and now the price is trading near to 2000 USD  so it is the best time to invest money right now and do not wast the time and opportunity, because in future we are not expecting  any future decrease in the price of bitcoin.
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

The best time to invest is when the price is down again, you can invest, in the place that as much as you can do, to get great results
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:11:08 PM

Crisis time during the panic sell is always the best time for the investment. That's sure that all markets recover and when the market recovers you start to earn money. For big profits, the point of buy is more important than the point of sell. There is always many opportunities for buying your investment instruments but you have to be very patient.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

to me i think although when the price of bitcoin was trading above 2900 USD in preev. i think it was also a good time to invest. and now the price is trading near to 2000 USD  so it is the best time to invest money right now and do not wast the time and opportunity, because in future we are not expecting  any future decrease in the price of bitcoin.
although it is good time to invest in bitcoin. but i think in this state long term investment  will be more profitable and will be less risky as compare to short term investment. because the price of bitcoin is trading a little high and if can take some correction therefore short term investment can cause a little more risky for you.
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

although it is good time to invest in bitcoin. but i think in this state long term investment  will be more profitable and will be less risky as compare to short term investment. because the price of bitcoin is trading a little high and if can take some correction therefore short term investment can cause a little more risky for you.
Even investing at current rate can be profitable in short term as the price is relatively low at a moment so if we invest now then we can expect some good profits in short term as well as in long term if we manage to hold them longer as price can reach to $3000 at any point of time so in that case investing in it right now can be a profitable decision to make.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

From two days anyone can see that the price of bitcoin once again started to increase so I think now it is a very good time to invest our money in bitcoin as I am sure that within a week the price of bitcoin will again increase to $2700.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:37:43 PM

Crisis time during the panic sell is always the best time for the investment. That's sure that all markets recover and when the market recovers you start to earn money. For big profits, the point of buy is more important than the point of sell. There is always many opportunities for buying your investment instruments but you have to be very patient.

Perhaps this reasoning may correspond to the most elementary principles of classic economic theory. However the altcoins-based economy is very far from following the parameters​ of the ordinary financial markets, reason why I would not recommend to continue waiting for that so long announced panic sell-off that perhaps never arrive, and that is why I think that it's better to take an active position and to continue acquiring bitcoins now, when we are still at a very early stage of its expected adoption.
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:25:49 AM

For me there is no right time to invest but a timing to make investment becoz bitcoin seems so unpredictable nowadays we don't know what the bitcoin can do on the future but one thing i'll know thar while you have an opportunity to make a profit and invest to grow your money this is your time to do it just focus yourself on the now not on the future becoz future determines our action today
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:29:35 AM

From two days anyone can see that the price of bitcoin once again started to increase so I think now it is a very good time to invest our money in bitcoin as I am sure that within a week the price of bitcoin will again increase to $2700.
What will be the big even in 2 days? I read a lot of good news about bitcoin and those are in Europe and Japan,
would that make the price pump again? I'll be glad to just hold more and sell if that price hit again,.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
sandor111

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 12:29:50 AM

For me there is no right time to invest but a timing to make investment becoz bitcoin seems so unpredictable nowadays we don't know what the bitcoin can do on the future but one thing i'll know thar while you have an opportunity to make a profit and invest to grow your money this is your time to do it just focus yourself on the now not on the future becoz future determines our action today

That's right and people who have invested their money in bitcoin in last year have already made some huge profits as of now so even if we invest now then we can make good profits in next couple of years if we hold them and not spend them or sell them even if we see price going down as bitcoin is a long term investment and it will surely give good profits in long term.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:10:59 AM

That's right and people who have invested their money in bitcoin in last year have already made some huge profits as of now so even if we invest now then we can make good profits in next couple of years if we hold them and not spend them or sell them even if we see price going down as bitcoin is a long term investment and it will surely give good profits in long term.
The best time to invest is right now because the price just got dropped from the high peak and just like you said, if you will buy now and hold it for the next few years then you can also gain just like the people who invested last year or few years ago, even you bought at the wrong price this year, it is still alright to hold them because the downs for the price is just temporary.
surzy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:38:07 AM

real time is better than average to contribute is when costs run down with a high bitcoin. at the point when the bitcoin costs fell by over 10%, it is a decent time to contribute, in light of the fact that when the cost is down such a great amount, there is a probability that the cost will go up rapidly
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:13:16 AM

I would recommend buying in the price dips. However, don't get to focused on trends and predictions. Bitcoin is still pretty undervalued and you'll make money in he Kong term if you buy now.

Toughts?
I think its now the time to buy bitcoins in cheap price, don't be fool at price price just focus on where you can earn or it can grow your bitcoins, just invest to a good compony or have a good plan, and don't even bother to lose/steel your bitcoins, just saying "Make your bitcoins as your family and don't let it still by other people Smiley"

Buying bitcoin from now is the best time and lose this chance....
I think the best time to invest your bitcoin when the price is rapidly increasing to make more profit. Investing is a part of business that you can get shares like in company and many more. To get more profit in investing you need to wait more time to gain that.

I wouldn't. You're just contributing to market hype, that ends with large price corrections like the one we are experiencing right now. But then again, I guess I should be thanking you. More cheap coins and sharp spikes to sell at for me.
Cheeky, but true. Smiley

Buy Bitcoin when the price is highly volatile and is at a periodic low, namely now. Bitcoin price is showing great signs of improvement and I believe price should continue to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: