Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25052 times)
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

It was yesterday when btc was 5,5k, now up to the skies it goes
That is why bitcoin is considered as the most impressive coin in international market. Just see yesterday the price was down and now see it is coming up again like anything. Bitcoin is totally unpredictable and this feature have made bitcoin so famous. You have to be sensible enough to see the price charts coming up and going down and then decision will be on your side. Be wise.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

I think you can invest in anytime in bitcoin. Because the bitcoin can still be invested with profits. But when buying Bitcoin and investing for long-term, Bitcoin will reduce the cost, so that your future will be very beneficial. Can earn a lot of money. Bitcoin is very unstable but long-term investment is very unsettling.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

If you have money i think anytime is the best time to invest dont wait for the right time because if you really want to earn you will invest as soon as possible.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:29:58 PM

Best time to invest is when you are able to failure and lost your money(without decreasing standard(level) of your life) and when price/value thing which you have choosen is the lowest in history. In short. The question is how to know when the price is the lowest?  Huh
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:35:31 PM

The best time was years ago, better time was months but today is still a good time.
When you invest, don’t buy all at once but set buy orders at prices you are comfortable with.
And don’t put the money you are not comfortable losing! Cryptoland is still a wild world,  so be careful.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

There is no best time to invest your money if you do not have any knowledge about things that you want to invest. Most of the people here want you to invest your money in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency. But in my mind, I believe that there are many ways to invest your money, not just the cryptocurrency. People can invest their money in real estate, gold, gaming system, coffee shop, etc. Use your money to earn more money is what investing aim at. Therefore, be flexible while using your money to invest.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

If you want to start gaining profit, you need to invest right away in a company that is far from bankruptcy and has a stable economy line. You need to make sure that when investing, you placed your total trust that your money or bitcoin will gain profit. Investments take a lot of time before we can use the profits that we gain from it.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:32:31 PM

The Chinese have a saying: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago (2009). The second best time is now.

Daily cost average your purchases and I think you should be good to go for the forseeable future.
Yes, I too think that the best time to invest in bitcoin is now as buy looking at bitcoin price graph it is constantly increasing and is reached the price tag of $7500 until and this is very high. As predicted it will reach $15000 till the end of the next year. So, if you invest now you are sure to get profit later.

There is no risk in investing now but if one try to wait for a down fall than you will say that I should have bought the earlier so this is the best time to buy take steps now and you will earn later.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

If you look at the current price movement and bitcoin progress it is hard to predict when it is appropriate to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so I think it depends on your belief in bitcoin.
But of course we hope to be lucky in bitcoin, by investing in it and profit from its investment value
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
If you want to invest even if it is a low price just invest it because it's yours and it's a big thing for you to invest,just like here in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency ,there is so many people that want to invest their money.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:04 PM

The best time for doing a investment is always when a coin is dropping. If you do this you can maximize your profit instead investing when the price is going up.

I know a lot of people are doing this method and they made good money out of it.
dpositMaster

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:36:32 PM

If you are investing and not trading, then you can do it any time, no matter what the price is.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?I think we never know the fluctuations of bitcoin prices in the future, so I think if you want to invest should start with a small scale because with the current value of bitcoin is not stable it may be in the future bitcoin prices will drop dramatically and at that time you can restart to invest in a large scale.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:23:18 PM

It is never too late grab the opportunity a little earlier then you will able to make good profits as there are high potential for the bitcoin network to increase thousand times the current value of bitcoins. As we can  see from the historical data of bitcoins it is clear that the value of bitcoins in the early stages were too low compared to the current as it increased above $8200 as of today, there is still more way to go so do not waste your time on thinking of investing rather invest it now than regretting later when the value still skyrocket where no one be able to reach it. Investing on bitcoins will get you money out of  thin air as we can hear and see from early birds of the bitcoin technology has transformed to be millionaires of the time.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

If you look at the current price movement and bitcoin progress it is hard to predict when it is appropriate to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices continue to rise, so I think it depends on your belief in bitcoin.
But of course we hope to be lucky in bitcoin, by investing in it and profit from its investment value
Usually after pumping the price, it will dump and stable at one price for some time. But this time it not happened it keeps on increasing and not coming down don't know whether it will come down or not. So investing in bitcoin is left to your belief in bitcoin. You have confidence that you can make a profit on your investment then go ahead.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

Toughts?

I would say invest time is irrelevant right now, just invest. I'm sure majority of coin holders would agree when I say "Cryptocurrency will be STANDARDIZED".
It will happen sooner or later, so now, just invest.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

It's hard to predict the right time to invest in bitcoin because of the up and down movement of the it but for me any day is the best time to invest because for sure the price of bitcoin will go up and you will surely earn. Every millionaire will take a risk for them to earn much money, and investing need not only money for capital  but knowledge, time and perseverance. So invest now and you will see after a week, month or a year your money grow fast because bitcoin is the best among the rest.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:39:26 PM

If you have faith in the potential of bitcoins then any time is the best time to invest in it and many would believe that this is not the right time to invest as price is too high but if you hold it for long term then it will surely give you best profits on your investments and if not then you can wait for the price to go down but it will never fall to extreme level.
win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

There are less than 10M unique crypto investors in the market today, globally. Out of 7B+ people. If you believe that the 10M number can even go to 70M or 700M, then you're still very very early in the game, and have the potential to see another 10x-100x rise in crypto

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

For sure if you bought a lot of bitcoin when you started this topic you will earn a lot of profit for sure. Because the price of the bitcoin on that day is very cheap is only I think $1000 dollars. Correct me if Im wrong. So if you bought 1 bitcoin your money become times 8 and thats good.

If you want to invest , you can but invest only you can afford to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: