Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25052 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:52 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

The bitcoins price are not stable, when the price falls a lot of people are panic selling their coins but after a month the bitcoins will recover and rise even more and then they will missed all of the profits and they will cut of their loss and regret selling it after. So for me the best time to invest on bitcoins is whenever the price goes down, yes it sounds a pretty much risly but it will definitely gonna work trust me I've already did that. But noticed that bitcoins always increase every after a fall. So you just need to be updated to those prices in the market.
dressel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:21:40 PM

Wise and secure way for investment is purchasing multiple sources or perhaps a company where you did some research about long term.You are able to invest in each Bitcoin and Etheruem because both of them had a leading places in cryptocurrency market.Bitcoin is already developed more than anticipated so that you can possibly purchase ETH not fully but partially and approaching BCG also is a appreciated 1.I won't say bitcoin will not develop. It will improve its value much more.Good luck. Keep in mind about investing on multiple cash.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:12:02 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:16:56 PM by ThunderCatSteve

When -
cryptoon007

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:31:08 AM

I prefer you invest in other cryptocurrencies that are still cheap. As for Bitcoin, let us leave it for very rich businessmen to invest. As for the rest of us, it's good to invest in it now if you have the funds and willingness.
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:55 AM

Best time to invest is when you have some money and you can afford to lose them, that is the best moment to start your investing career.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:44:48 AM

Well, the "BEST TIME" to invest was before, when BTC price is very, very low (or don't have a value at all). I guess, most of us didn't realize that back then. I still have regrets why I didn't focus to invest in it as the market price back then, last year, was just around $300 to $400.

Actually, with its current market price standing, it is not advisable to invest if you only put a small amount as it is being advised to invest with a much higher amount to earn higher profits. Since the price is really high now, this is a good time to experiment.

Yes, experiment just like a newbie, where you will just invest a small amount that you can afford to lose and doesn't make you anxious at all. After all, BTC price is still set to surge up this 2018 and with a little bit of experimenting, things will make you more interested.

With that said, you will be well-trained, knowledgeable and prepared to gamble higher amounts. Who knows, the small amount that you experiment to hold will grow 100x over a period of time.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

I do not know when is the right time to invest, what I know and what I do is always keep some of my salary in the form of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will be higher in price.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

Toughts?

I do not know when is the right time to invest, what I know and what I do is always keep some of my salary in the form of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will be higher in price.
That is a good strategy to just set a portion of your salary and buy bitcoin regularly because if you can't find out what is the right price to buy some bitcoin or to invest your money in bitcoin then you can just buy bitcoin regularly and still have some high possibility to make a lot of money in the future which is very possible for an investor that has a lot of patience.
abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:34:48 AM

Bitcoin is a long term investment and never expect that it'll cause you to wealthy immediately if you have patience to secure your bitcoins for some time phrase then any cost and then any time is the best to purchase bitcoins as with long term you will simply get greatest and good results in your opportunities.
Actually long-term of short-tem it's depending on your style trading, not depend on it's BTC or ETH.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

I think anytime or now is the best time to invest as long you have the resources for investment and the price is good and before putting up some investments we have to study first for us to become successful.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

Toughts?
I do not think the good time to invest is one day in the future, the more you invest late, you lose your own chance.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.
This is correct but at the same time it is really difficult to get the perfect point of entry, besides what happens if you planned to buy now but you wait for the dump but bitcoin keeps growing and the next dump still has an higher price than now? This is why if you want to invest do it now.
ritot

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

Everything depends on what goal you pursue. Short-term or Long-term.
Long-term invest anytime.
Short-term i think on the decline and buy in batches.

Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.
This is correct but at the same time it is really difficult to get the perfect point of entry, besides what happens if you planned to buy now but you wait for the dump but bitcoin keeps growing and the next dump still has an higher price than now? This is why if you want to invest do it now.

I agree. The timing is very difficult when it comes to investing because we don't know if the price will continue to dump. I suggest that we pick a good entry point which we believe that will give us profit or invest as soon as possible and don't wait for a dump. As long as we keep holding and wait for our target sell then we are fine.

i use to be a hunter
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:28:52 PM

The best time is invest in cryptocurrency is... wait for it... wait... NOW! Obviously!

Why would you wait until next year, or the year after to take advantage of this gold rush? You need to buy crypto NOW, not tomorrow even. You should hurry up because each day BTC value goes up and you can only buy less and less.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:37:25 PM

I think it's time to invest in bitcoin even though the price has soared but to start something good why not, it would be nice if you continue to invest in bitcoin because for the future I am very, very sure that will rise

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:33:34 AM

The best time to invest is now...
Now and so on... never stop investing
because every tomorrow is a reaping time of your
everyday’s investment...
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:35 AM

If you have confidence in yourself. You know when is the right time to invest. It's based on what we know of Bitcoin. If you want to invest Think first if its price will increase or fall. That way you will know when is the right time to invest. Timing, we also need to earn more. Let's face it when it's going to fall and we'll buy it at a cheap price as it increases the price we'll have with profits.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:48:54 AM

I now think the right time to invest especially in bitcoin is before hardfork because at that time bitcoin price will usually get price correction and it can be utilized to buy bitcoin because the price will be cheap enough.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:52:07 AM

Toughts?
Investing should start as early as possible to optimally foster results in the future. That is one of the reasons why investment should be done in the long term. Can be spelled out, Investing early is the best choice. It's never too late to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: