Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
Tama21

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Peace Begins with a Smile

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:07:45 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
Actually, the investment does not know the age, income, or how deep your knowledge of investment. you can get a variety of information about investing from internet

Do investing from now on so you will not regret it in the future.
jam4u

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:39:10 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
There is no time as good as now!

Starting something is not easy. Especially with regard to investments, where you have to spend money on something you may still doubt the outcome. But the investment of many kinds and of course each there is the risk.

So for those of you who intend to invest, there is no time is the most right now than to start. Because starting now is much better than nothing.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:25:35 AM

Toughts?

if we look at the charts and conditions in the market then this is the right time to buy bitcoin and make bitcoin as a long-term investment because bitcoin is being developed into the best digital currency.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

Toughts?

For me there is no best time. Just grab the time you have and make it best. If you start investing bitcoin when you posted this, for sure you already earned a big profit. Bitcoin price grow so much more and continue growing from the month of march to month of deccember.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower
Same thought here, I think if you really want to have an investment. To it today, why because you can't never say that there is always tomorrow. What if something tragic happen, you lost your chance to invest. Or what if the value of bitcoin suddenly goes up and you cannot afford to invest anymore. So its a big regrets if you not try it now.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

For me the best time to invest in bitcoin is when we have a money that we can use to invest in bitcoin or in other altcoin like ethereum, and for me the best time to invest here in bitcoin is when the value of it will dump because i will surely say that when we hold it for long we will make many money from it.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
beezunus

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

Toughts?

I think to invest in bitcoin can be done anytime and no need to wait for the price down because bitcoin price is currently rising so still have a chance to invest here
B0nnell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

For sure, even more I'm one of very few of people that is aware of crypto and bitin in particularThere are still lots of people that has no idea what bitcoin isoc
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:43:56 PM

For me the best time to invest is that the price of bitcoin is just as low as the previous days or months because the bitcoin price is very high and it depends on you if you buy now a bitcoin or not and invest it because many people say that the price of bitcoin will increase before end of this year up to $10000-$15000.

tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

I think this the best time to invest.And it is also depend of what type of investment you are looking . If you have bitcoin i think this is not perfect time, cz the price is still increasing,
If have to you wait till the price dropped and on the otherside altcoin price is still in good price, but i will recommend to invest there like eth, litecoin and waves..Their future is pretty well . 
shubaduba

Activity: 158

mine safe o/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

It really depends on period you are looking for investing. If it is day or two, then I definitely say NO, but if it is 6 month or more, then YES.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:16 PM

The price of bitcoin is now very high. Upon reaching the psychological barrier of $ 10,000, a correction may occur.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:32:07 AM

Toughts?

I do not know when is the right time to invest, what I know and what I do is always keep some of my salary in the form of bitcoin because I believe bitcoin will be higher in price.
That is actually very smart and his way you all also save yourself from all the trouble of prediction and decision making. You have decided to have it going and you are doing that, I really appreciate this approach.

I think every time is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because its price will keep on increasing due to the decrease in its supply and ever increasing demand but if someone already knows about this crypto currency and yet is not investing in it he is making a big mistake.

Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:15:38 AM

The price of bitcoin is now very high. Upon reaching the psychological barrier of $ 10,000, a correction may occur.
I am waiting for that, it might dump soon because it was overvalued in just a short period of time to reach this high.
Prepare for the massive dump because I believe there will be panic that will happen.

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

i think now is the best time to invest, the bitcoin prize is boosting. and there are many project that capable in earning big money, so dont hesitate, its time for you/us to invest.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:35:41 AM

For me the best time to invest is when we have many money, because when we have many money its was easy to invest on all of the coins you want to invested for, and my other strategy on when is the best time to invest is when the price of coins you want is dump high that was the very good timing to invest or the best time to invest rather.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

Toughts?

I think to invest in bitcoin can be done anytime and no need to wait for the price down because bitcoin price is currently rising so still have a chance to invest here
You have made a very strong rather real point. In order to invest in bitcoin, we need money and whenever this requirement is fulfilled, we must invest that money in bitcoin. However, there are ways by which a person can earn bitcoin without spending a single penny.

All that is required will be his time and knowledge. I am talking about joining a signature campaign here. That will be really helping for starting a bitcoin career.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:00:17 AM

Even if u invest when the price of bitcoin is 15000$ it'll still be very profitable, as the rate will only grow.
Therefore, if u think about it now, u don't need to wait for the right moment. This is the best time Wink
icecream sandwich

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:01:24 AM

Toughts?

Today is the day that you will invest and you should hurry because the value of the bitcoins are not stopping to grow. Some people day that it is too late to invest because the bitcoins are way too expenssive but for me as long as it grows there are still a chance that we can have a lot of profits with it.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:12:21 AM

There is not a particular time to invest money. Just do it dont think about it. Because now a days it was growing and just buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: