Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25052 times)
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:07:01 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
It is true this is the best time to invest our money to the bitcoin because we can't predict when will be the price the bitcoin goes down in order to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is currently high and it seems that it will continue to rise up.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

the best time to invest in bitcoin is in everytime gets? why? because bitcoin is the most valuable coin, bitcoin is the most used in all of the coin, in every market there is bitcoin that they are using someday for sure it will be the legal currency in some country so invest in it.
mariabenteng

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:47 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
The best time to invest for me is now coz if you wait to invest nextyear if you not wAit that day because youre gone .so invest now for you future
hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

Toughts?

if you invest bitcoin all time is better to invest .

it is new technology and small market so will gain good all time
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Price is very high now so surely not the best time to invest especially if you are looking for the short term profits as price can go down in next few days so I will wait for some more time and see where price goes and if it goes below $10k once again then will think to buy some coins and if not then will hold my existing coins and sell when it hits my target price which is $15k.
so we can use bitcoin for that investment anytime, yes, as long as the bitcoin price stays high. if we are investing but at that price is low yes the same we may experience losses.
Thavite71

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:30:20 PM

Best time after crash price will be cheap and many  ready to sell them bitcoins .

bitcoin is risky try LTC
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

I think we have to choose the right time for the best investment, we have to follow the divisions like Segwit and Bitcoin Cash and Gold well. For this reason, investing at extraordinary times can be used to generate earnings. Especially these days it is very dangerous to invest in Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:56:01 PM

The best time to invest in bitcoin is the time when there is a bitcoin price dip usually during market correction.
When there is a market correction the value of bitcoin tend to go down and that is the best for people to invest and make profit later.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Always when you see that some coin has a down cause probably if it is enough strong it will grow again to even bigger price (it will just have pump).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:12:51 PM

Toughts?

Actually the issue of uncertainty in the markets has been widely analyzed, and to date we can never make decisions based on the scenarios that will exist in the future, because we only have references from the past that, as we well know, do not guarantee a similar performance in the future. That is why many see trading in a way similar to the theories of the game, where everyone should only bet what they are willing to lose.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:52:11 PM

in my opinion , the good time for invest is when coins or bitcoin dump hard  or Or when there is good and optimistic news
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:54:39 PM

For me it's always best time to invest in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin cause I always believe that Bitcoin has very good potential in the future and it'll reach to 20k$ or maybe 100k$ soon. But to be able to buy Bitcoin at lower price is still very good. As I can see there are always a big dump in Bitcoin price after the price of Bitcoin reach to a new peak so the best time to invest in Bitcon for everyone is after Bitcoin reach to the new peak. Maybe before the end of this year there will be a big dump more so we just need to wait and invest in Bitcoin Cheesy

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:53:58 PM

For me it's always best time to invest in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin cause I always believe that Bitcoin has very good potential in the future and it'll reach to 20k$ or maybe 100k$ soon. But to be able to buy Bitcoin at lower price is still very good. As I can see there are always a big dump in Bitcoin price after the price of Bitcoin reach to a new peak so the best time to invest in Bitcon for everyone is after Bitcoin reach to the new peak. Maybe before the end of this year there will be a big dump more so we just need to wait and invest in Bitcoin Cheesy

Really you think Bitcoin will be worth $100,000 soon? I don't think so... it will take some times, surely. $100,000 means the market cap would need to be 10x what it is now and also worth over 1 TRILLION dollars. I don't necessarily see that happening anytime soon, it will probably take a few years to say the least, but most likely 5-10 years.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:20:43 PM

Really you think Bitcoin will be worth $100,000 soon? I don't think so... it will take some times, surely. $100,000 means the market cap would need to be 10x what it is now and also worth over 1 TRILLION dollars. I don't necessarily see that happening anytime soon, it will probably take a few years to say the least, but most likely 5-10 years.

I know there are a lot on the forum who are just happy and enthusiastic about bitcoin and don't make realistic assumptions and speculations  whenever they are talking about bitcoin. 100K$ is indeed too massive and i don't think  even if we will realize that value it will be any time soon.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:29:38 PM

The best time to invest into Bitcoin is NOW.

I don't understand why everyone just sits on their money without investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin has raised to be worth thousand and thousads of dollars and people sold at like $2,000 and whatever, well I can't blame them cause look... I sold some too before, I will admit it. But I learned my lesson and will not sell anymore Bitcoins. Cheesy

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:41 AM

For me the best time to invest is right now, as many say that bitcoin is increase before this year. And when it comes to investing is expensive even when buying a bitcoin because its value is high and it reaches $ 11000 but it will take you a lot of time, and when it the value of btc will increased and you earn a lot of money and the rich for now are investors who have been successful in the past invest and just do what we need is patience Because it is only necessary for us to be successful
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:02:44 AM

In investing (in general), Don't wait for the perfect time to engage but instead grab the time and make it perfect. The thing in investment is that the earlier you invest the more or the higher returns you can get. Though the only thing  you must understand is that a thorough research is needed in this type of industry and time is a valuable thing. If you are engaging into shor term investment then one must be actively checking it but if you are into long term you still need to check from time to time though much lesser that the short term investment.
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:40:10 AM

Toughts?

Everyday is the best time to invest for as long as you have enough capital to invest. If you do not have capital it would be hard to invest. For the investors who does have capital they always grab the opportunity to buy and invest and hold the investment for a long period of time for them to be able to have a good profit.

China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:18 AM

ANy time is the best time. Of course 5 years ago was better, but do it now. The longer you invest the more you can win
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:37:47 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 05:48:16 AM by zarados

In the world of cryptocurrency, every time is the right time to invest in it as bitcoin price constantly increase over time and you won't lose, as long as you can hold it for a long term. We can't say that the dump time is a good time to buy because you don't know whether tomorrow's price could be as low as today and whether today's price will be lower than yesterday. no one can guarantee that. so, decide now or feel sorry later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: