Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

I dont buy bitcoins to make a huge profit like most people in here, i just prefer to buy it to use it, they are too different things to be honest.

But yes, on March it was the best time to invest, and i think that all those who invested during that month, are now in more than +20% profit at least.
The best time to invest is every time because as you can see bitcoin is the most successful currency and I think investing to it now is the still a great deal because bitcoin is keep on growing and growing and the price of it too will grow

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

The best time to invest is now. The key is you know what your up to. Do a research about how to have good prediction of price. I agree that the present price of the bitcoin is fluctuating. But at the end of the day Bitcoin price rises.
now it is time for us to buy bitcoin if there is a capital owned because the price is now certainly lower than the bitcoin price end of 2017 and the increasingly familiar bitcoin with its system will certainly make the price will rise

stripewhite

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is anytime. The best time to sell? It depends and it is arguable. Remember that meme grandpa buying at 9700 ath? Who's the joke now?
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is still below 10k USD and I think you can invest whenever you want, because big belief if bitcoin price will continue to increase again higher. So I guess there's nothing to wait for to lower prices. Investing now will make you a good profit in the future if you intend to invest for the long term.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Well for me there is no best time to invest. If you really want to invest it now. Dont wait for the best timing. Because you dont know when the luck will come.
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

If I learnt something on the cryptocurrency there is no any best time for invest.
Every Time perfect for to invest .
Just you have to know buy and sell time .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

The best time to invest is now. The key is you know what your up to. Do a research about how to have good prediction of price. I agree that the present price of the bitcoin is fluctuating. But at the end of the day Bitcoin price rises.
really because this time is the best time for investment because the coin price is still low, so this is a big chance we make a big enough profit later
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
actually there is no time to invest if you want.for me this is the right time to invest because the price of bitcoin now is still low so come on guys..the best time to invest.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

the best time to invest is of course when the bitcoin price is low but I think you can invest anytime on any price because bitcoin will continue to grow and will be a coin that remains profitable
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Yes right, I think now is a good time to invest bitcoin because 50% cheaper price than highest position few months before, i hope we to hold in a long time so we get big profit.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
The best time to invest in bitcoin is when the value turns red of simply it reduces the value of btc. You can now buy btc and wait until you investment increase and profitable. This month I think is the best time to invest since btc drops off its value. It is risky to invest since bitcoin has many issues but trust btc, and take courage.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

You must ask yourself why are you buying bitcoins. If you really belive this can be a future currency, you know that Bitcoins price will continue to grow, so it is never bad time to buy
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

Have you enough money in your hand?Answer is positive, don't think and no more late just now buy bitcoin,because it's price is very volatile and it is a potential coin.
jmyoung01

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

The best time to invest is when you are stillyoung because the value is lower - im pertaing to the insurance - investment scheme which is offered by insurance company. However, if you will engage yourself to be in investing in the stock market, make a research first to which firm you will invest. It is better to check the financial stability and performance of the company before putting your hand earned resources there.
zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

If you have already enough funds in your pocket and you want to earn in a little way or in your desired profit, so this is the best time to invest. Don't do it the other day, don't think twice if the price is good and price is affordable then invest.
as long as we have money and can accept the risk that there is better we immediately invest. the future of business will be more done from home because through the internet. the digital world will be the right place.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

that doesn't mean that i invest at ATH.i agree that Big picture is uptrending.However,it's more profitable to get into market when there's a correction such as what happening now .

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

The price is low and I think this is the best time to invest in the finest investment asset.Bitcoin is going thorugh tough times but this rise and falls  are very common in case of Bitcoin as it is volatile in nature.Bitcoin has a potential of recuperating from these drops and I surely beleive that it will bounce back to a new all time high value very soon.So have faith in Bitcoin and invest in it as much as you can so that you can earn more profits in future.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

I think the best time to invest is when we hold the capital to be able to invest and the price is affordable it is the right time to invest. The sooner the better

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

Toughts?

I think nowadays is the good time to buy because the value of bitcoin and other cryptos are in the low price. Since today the value of bitcoin and other cryptos are increasing the price. I thinks it's not to late to buy today but instead it is still an ideal time to invest money with crypto today.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

It is difficult to know when it is good to invest, because tomorrow's price may be higher than today. I think the time tends to fall to buy, and long-term hold. We will not know when the bottom is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: