Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:43:04 AM

What is the future of these cryptocurrencies based market place? Do they replace ebay or amazon? Or I think they will be in parallel..
i think it will not replace because amazon and ebay payment are with FIAT...
BitBoost will use tokens and cryptos...
i think they will go in parallel and bitBoost will rise in parallel with the rise of the cryptocoin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

Project strong i think is a good chance to investment .
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

Very interesting project.
Only one question: why a decentralized marketplace needs his own token? On ebay or amazon on doesn't use ebay tokens but money.

It can't be compared to ebay or amazon because it doesn't offer the same advantages as a decentralized store would that utilizes ethereum blockchain. It is completely open-source and operate autonomously with no entity in charge of its currency.

ebay and amazon is good . i love amazon .
Market Decentralized !!?!!
it will be a very interesting experience to live, to surpass new frontiers of trade,
with access for all and the day will be put down on transport costs and the customs duties will make a great leap forward
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:43:17 AM

What is the future of these cryptocurrencies based market place? Do they replace ebay or amazon? Or I think they will be in parallel..
i think they will go in parallel and bitBoost will rise in parallel with the rise of the cryptocoin

It all depends because technology is aimed at achieving solutions and solving problems faster, cashless policies are already being implemented in developed economies and in developing economies; FIAT is gradually giving way for cryptocurrency in today's  world, who knows what the next 50 years would be, probably no FIAT at all, then every transaction would be built on the blockchain using cryptocurrency.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

It all depends because technology is aimed at achieving solutions and solving problems faster, cashless policies are already being implemented in developed economies and in developing economies; FIAT is gradually giving way for cryptocurrency in today's  world, who knows what the next 50 years would be, probably no FIAT at all, then every transaction would be built on the blockchain using cryptocurrency.
also I think that the world is changing, they are changing the solutions to the problems are present for years, changing the economy and the payment systems. not so fast as we would like because many of the structures and entities are adverse to changes, but the journey has begun
enigmatical

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu

The success of this ICO depends greatly on all participants of this forum to partake in the ICO as  well as share this on all social media network, already the dev team are doing a great job with visual press releases and advertisement.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

awesome design... i like it  Cool Cool gud luck dev

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
skillink

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

Good project, hopefully running smoothly and successfully Cool
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

awesome design... i like it  Cool Cool gud luck dev
hello sir...can i know link twitter and fb, i just joined twitter and fb ...
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/885798676584640513

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

Somebody has already compared BitBoost to OpenBazaar ?

I would be very interested in having some link to this comparison studies.

Thanks

BitBoost

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:15:52 PM

Thanks

if you read our whitepaper you can find a chapter about our competitors.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:05:49 PM

Thanks

if you read our whitepaper you can find a chapter about our competitors.

I read WP , i like it , project very explicated .
BitBoost

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:24:52 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/885880526334308353

wolfgb888

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

finally, here is also the version for linux, I am very happy and tomorrow I sign up to be a tester, good really strong
enigmatical

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 10:11:25 PM by enigmatical

This is indeed great, devs working round the clock to ensure this meets all demands. would sign up soonest to test all The Block's blockchain-based marketplace, and its technical features.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:52:50 PM

Thanks

you can find some cool infographics here:

there are a comparison with the major competitors

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:47:39 PM

Thanks

you can find some cool infographics here:

there are a comparison with the major competitors

the comparison with the other market is superfluous according to me,
but this is only the beginning of a new system of economy is decentralized.
 we have to wait for this project to enter the execution phase
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

I read this on facebook great news . I like linux pinguin Cheesy .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: