Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

so today is they B day here! finally today this ico has started! now let's check in a few hour how it is going on. I think we will see a potential success today!   Smiley

Not yet started, it will be just in a few hours. The way these kind of projects start their ICOs will tell us a lot about them. Even if you have done a good job you can miss the goal, but the distance is the mesure of your skills as business man.

they seems to me some very serious guys. they do conferences and they also post them in social and forum. they are working on the release of the beta version and they communicate it on the thread. it seems that they work carefully.

They have care of every aspect of the business, if it is what you mean. Yes they don't look "just" at the developement (that is, of course the most important thing), but they work at 360°

PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:07:03 AM

so today is they B day here! finally today this ico has started! now let's check in a few hour how it is going on. I think we will see a potential success today!   Smiley

Not yet started, it will be just in a few hours. The way these kind of projects start their ICOs will tell us a lot about them. Even if you have done a good job you can miss the goal, but the distance is the mesure of your skills as business man.

they seems to me some very serious guys. they do conferences and they also post them in social and forum. they are working on the release of the beta version and they communicate it on the thread. it seems that they work carefully.

They have care of every aspect of the business, if it is what you mean. Yes they don't look "just" at the developement (that is, of course the most important thing), but they work at 360°

it means also that they have a complete team with some expertise in every aspect. I saw that in other teams there are not just developer but also people for marketing and communication. I still wonder about what they are doing...  Huh

esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:09:04 AM

I have been here for a long time.It seems to be an interesting  project when will release this game , i want to mine it ,i think that's very interesting 
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:09:18 AM

Pre-sale begins in 5hours,  one thing I hope for in this project is for it to be listed in exchanges where there's huge volume,  this will help in its token appreciate in value faster

I would be an important thing to ask for, if team's mambers already know which will be the firsts exchange for their project. It coul give us an idea of the volume they will reach in the firsts steps!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:12:42 AM

Pre-sale begins in 5hours,  one thing I hope for in this project is for it to be listed in exchanges where there's huge volume,  this will help in its token appreciate in value faster

I would be an important thing to ask for, if team's mambers already know which will be the firsts exchange for their project. It coul give us an idea of the volume they will reach in the firsts steps!

they are builded on the ethereum blockchain so they would not have problems to reach almost every kind of cryptocurrency exchange market. what about their goal?

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

they are builded on the ethereum blockchain so they would not have problems to reach almost every kind of cryptocurrency exchange market. what about their goal?

I don't know. In thei website there is not yet this information. I wonder also if they have an hard cap and a soft one or not. Maybe we should ask these questions in the italian thread, they answer quickly there.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:17:57 AM

I don't know. In thei website there is not yet this information. I wonder also if they have an hard cap and a soft one or not. Maybe we should ask these questions in the italian thread, they answer quickly there.

the ico will begin just in a few hours and they should be very busy now. we can just wait and get the answer by ourself. I just wonder why the ico will start just in the afternoon and not in the morning.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:19:34 AM

the ico will begin just in a few hours and they should be very busy now. we can just wait and get the answer by ourself. I just wonder why the ico will start just in the afternoon and not in the morning.

Ok, we can get easily the answers about the total amount and the hard and soft cap in a few hours by ourself, but not the one about the exchanges. This one should be asked directly to them.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

Ok, we can get easily the answers about the total amount and the hard and soft cap in a few hours by ourself, but not the one about the exchanges. This one should be asked directly to them.

ok, just let me know here in the interantional thread when you will get the answer. I think that there is also a lot of people that would like to know the same thing.  Smiley

Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:25:29 AM

so today is they B day here! finally today this ico has started! now let's check in a few hour how it is going on. I think we will see a potential success today!   Smiley

i cant wait for the pre sale to start. hope to sold out early..

5 hours to go to start. Smiley
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:02:55 AM

so today is they B day here! finally today this ico has started! now let's check in a few hour how it is going on. I think we will see a potential success today!   Smiley

i cant wait for the pre sale to start. hope to sold out early..

5 hours to go to start. Smiley
We all want that to happen, this will be a sold out project believe me, they have a long period to prepare
and I am pretty sure they marketed it well. Your excited, I'm excited as well, it's going start late at night based on our timezone, I will not sleep.

STUDENTCOIN