Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 03:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56682 times)
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Finally pre-sale is on at a 50% discounted price having sold over 23,000bbt in just a couple of hours, I am a little worried this pre-sale ends in 4days. Is that enough time to raise $300k considering the current nature of the market.

where do you read it? I was just looking for the same thing but I still can't find in the presale page in their website. 23,000 bbt are not bad for just a couple of hours!

Yes it's amazing this project is worth every bit of participation and investing in it,  it has sold over 1.4million tokens already in less than 24hrs,  find details here: https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html

Good start Bitboost! Great idea with e-commerce platform. Hope that team will add more promotion to ico, i cant see this project on the popular ico-promo sites like ico alert, ico tracker or ico rating.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

Finally pre-sale is on at a 50% discounted price having sold over 23,000bbt in just a couple of hours, I am a little worried this pre-sale ends in 4days. Is that enough time to raise $300k considering the current nature of the market.

where do you read it? I was just looking for the same thing but I still can't find in the presale page in their website. 23,000 bbt are not bad for just a couple of hours!

Yes it's amazing this project is worth every bit of participation and investing in it,  it has sold over 1.4million tokens already in less than 24hrs,  find details here: https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html
If my math is correct its 7pm and they are so close to reach the 300k, this project will be such a success, I invested in it, hope a lot of people will hear about it and that they will invest in time.

These are awesome news! I can't see the amount, just an infinite loading, but this is not very important! So they have already almost raised the minimum amount in just 5 hours!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:46:07 PM

If my math is correct its 7pm and they are so close to reach the 300k, this project will be such a success, I invested in it, hope a lot of people will hear about it and that they will invest in time.

These are awesome news! I can't see the amount, just an infinite loading, but this is not very important! So they have already almost raised the minimum amount in just 5 hours!

that's great! I so happy to hear it!  Cheesy the minimum amount means that they can go on with the next step! anyway I hope they will go over it!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

Minimum cap is already achieved, we anticipated and expected nothing less than the results we are seeing so far, alot of preparation was put into this project backed by a solid team of professional thoroughbreds.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

Minimum cap is already achieved, we anticipated and expected nothing less than the results we are seeing so far, alot of preparation was put into this project backed by a solid team of professional thoroughbreds.

For beginning, BBT could was sold about 1,580k token. It's amazing. Before it i was optimism that BBT platform will famous,  evidence by this presale. I think in pre sale, bitboost can raised minimun $1,000
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2940
Merit: 636

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:40:37 PM

For beginning, BBT could was sold about 1,580k token. It's amazing. Before it i was optimism that BBT platform will famous,  evidence by this presale. I think in pre sale, bitboost can raised minimun $1,000
I think you you did not really see the total contribution, they have raised 1,094 eth and 2 btc already as of this writing and with the current value of Eth now they already raised more than $300 thousand. I think since we are still in the first day there will be more investment to come and 1 million dollars would be easy.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:55:30 PM

Ecommerce is my thing, i am investing.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

I think you you did not really see the total contribution, they have raised 1,094 eth and 2 btc already as of this writing and with the current value of Eth now they already raised more than $300 thousand. I think since we are still in the first day there will be more investment to come and 1 million dollars would be easy.

Sory sir i was wrong to write before, i mean maybe bitboost can to raise $1,000k. there are much time for sale this token, althoug it still presale but bitboost have raised about $300k, how about in main sale? This project can raised more than before
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:46:40 AM

Maybe I'm the only one who's experimenting problems in loading the amount raised on the site (or I look at the wrong page?), so I would like to ask you if it's official that the minimum amount is raised. Smiley

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

Maybe I'm the only one who's experimenting problems in loading the amount raised on the site (or I look at the wrong page?), so I would like to ask you if it's official that the minimum amount is raised. Smiley
this is the official page of the pre-sale ! is growing fast and we see that the interest is high
                              https://www.bitboost.net/pre-sale/index.html
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:47:13 AM

this is the official page of the pre-sale ! is growing fast and we see that the interest is high

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley
For me the page works perfectly fine. I guess you should clear the cash memory, or use different browser. Fix it, it's really satisfying to watch how BitBoost is collecting money. So many people believe in this project, I'm happy cause of it.
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:39:06 AM

For me the page works perfectly fine. I guess you should clear the cash memory, or use different browser. Fix it, it's really satisfying to watch how BitBoost is collecting money. So many people believe in this project, I'm happy cause of it.

I perfectly understand what you're saying. it's awesome to see that this project is doing good everything, also the fundraise. they have nearly passed the minimum and I hope they can go further on!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Thank you very much! I will try both things and I will let you know! I don't want to miss the party. These are BitBoost firsts steps in the world of ICOs, I'd like to partecipate!  Wink

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:01:02 AM

I perfectly understand what you're saying. it's awesome to see that this project is doing good everything, also the fundraise. they have nearly passed the minimum and I hope they can go further on!
Of course,  the pre-sale is making quite a good success due to the feedback and believe of alot of people already have regarding this project. Minimum cap $300k has been achieved and we are all looking forward to hit the maximum cap of $5M. Whether or not this amount can be attained in 4days still remains a mystery.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley

Of course,  the pre-sale is making quite a good success due to the feedback and believe of alot of people already have regarding this project. Minimum cap $300k has been achieved and we are all looking forward to hit the maximum cap of $5M. Whether or not this amount can be attained in 4days still remains a mystery.

I agree with you sir Grin
This project was amazing only in 1 day can raised about $320k. This project is very good and i think if this platform has been launched then crypto miners can spend their crypto to buy somethings in bitboost  easily
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:42:40 AM

Offer programs that offer safe and transparent trades, are very attractive to trading players because they provide a sense of security and comfort when investing money..
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

Yes, this one. And I confirm that I can see just an infinite loading. But this is not very important. I'm happy to hear that the minimum goal has already been reached!  Smiley

Of course,  the pre-sale is making quite a good success due to the feedback and believe of alot of people already have regarding this project. Minimum cap $300k has been achieved and we are all looking forward to hit the maximum cap of $5M. Whether or not this amount can be attained in 4days still remains a mystery.

I agree with you sir Grin
This project was amazing only in 1 day can raised about $320k. This project is very good and i think if this platform has been launched then crypto miners can spend their crypto to buy somethings in bitboost  easily

This is so amazing and it will get more funds raised for this upcoming days and we can expect already for this state that bitboost is so successful for implementing there pre-sale and I'm truly excited upon on what would be the result of there main ICO if the presale will end.
fajarkus12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Ecommerce is my thing, i am investing.

You're doing the best, this is not traditional e-commerce that need credit card for transaction, so only some people can join. You know that no all people around the world have creadit card. But on bitboost platform not only credit card holder but also crypto miner can spent their crypto here for purchase something
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

Thanks for the link , i put in favorite .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: