Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56670 times)
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

I'm so happy to read that bitboost has sold 4,165,568 tokens in this moment, almost 850k usd. there is still one day to the end of the pre-sale and they are not so far to their main goal! awesome!

And they are still growing! It's amazing! I think they will reach the 5m for sure before the end. I was sure about the minimum and maybe something more, but guys, they have gone beyond the expectations!

of course is great. anyway is not a surprise, but just a confirmation of a work well done and of a solid team behind. the conferences and the interview were not some random facts.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:59:38 PM

I'm so happy to read that bitboost has sold 4,165,568 tokens in this moment, almost 850k usd. there is still one day to the end of the pre-sale and they are not so far to their main goal! awesome!

And they are still growing! It's amazing! I think they will reach the 5m for sure before the end. I was sure about the minimum and maybe something more, but guys, they have gone beyond the expectations!

of course is great. anyway is not a surprise, but just a confirmation of a work well done and of a solid team behind. the conferences and the interview were not some random facts.

Also here, in this thread the enthusiasm about bitboost is great. They really know how to arouse interest, something that some good companies are not able to do...

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

Also here, in this thread the enthusiasm about bitboost is great. They really know how to arouse interest, something that some good companies are not able to do...

they have a good project also because is solid: the built it on ethereum blockchain that is the number 2 in the ecosystem and they're in something that with virtual payments, fiat or not, is growing widely everywhere like e-commerce.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

they have a good project also because is solid: the built it on ethereum blockchain that is the number 2 in the ecosystem and they're in something that with virtual payments, fiat or not, is growing widely everywhere like e-commerce.

all good things that can be attactive for investors that obviously like solidity. they have been smart on bet on this double innovation, also if the e-commerce is already a real thing everywhere.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

all good things that can be attactive for investors that obviously like solidity. they have been smart on bet on this double innovation, also if the e-commerce is already a real thing everywhere.

This was the first step and they have done it well, they chose the right kind of business. But they have done also the second creating expectation and arousing the interest of the investors, that is not so obvious.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

This was the first step and they have done it well, they chose the right kind of business. But they have done also the second creating expectation and arousing the interest of the investors, that is not so obvious.

the third will be build a solid software with secure transactions and purchases as something granted and a very good using experience for all users. the must be good as now also in the main token sale.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

I just wonder: why someone should partecipate to a second (or the main) token sale? After all if someone is interested like us he will partecpiate to the first where prices are lower... just asking.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

I just wonder: why someone should partecipate to a second (or the main) token sale? After all if someone is interested like us he will partecpiate to the first where prices are lower... just asking.

the pre-sale is like the discounts in the stores. is something limited in time and you must be very quick and smart to join the opportunity. the main sale is for all the other investors.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

the pre-sale is like the discounts in the stores. is something limited in time and you must be very quick and smart to join the opportunity. the main sale is for all the other investors.

I think also that they will push their communication at its best. they will try to contact real big fishes to invest with the strength of a good first round to support their requests .

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

I think also that they will push their communication at its best. they will try to contact real big fishes to invest with the strength of a good first round to support their requests .

Ok, this is clear. So in your mind in this moment they have bet just on little fishes like us and not to big whales to preserve the big funds to the main fundraise?

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

Ok, this is clear. So in your mind in this moment they have bet just on little fishes like us and not to big whales to preserve the big funds to the main fundraise?

it is possible. if you have a huge pool of followers you can reach at least the minimum with just some little fishes like us. inthe main sale is not easy so you can double the round and rise the higher amount you can.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:40:57 PM

it is possible. if you have a huge pool of followers you can reach at least the minimum with just some little fishes like us. inthe main sale is not easy so you can double the round and rise the higher amount you can.

it is a possible scenario but I don't think it is real, because they have done conferences in institutional places and so they tried immediately to catch the big fishes.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

it is a possible scenario but I don't think it is real, because they have done conferences in institutional places and so they tried immediately to catch the big fishes.

Yeah, after all if they need 5 millions (maybe) to go further on and they have the chance to raise them in just 4 days why to have an high risk to start a monthly campaign? I don't know how much they need as minimum to close the fundraise, but if they were able to have it immediately the second sale should be useless.

shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

I'm so happy that BITBOOST is succeeding in its goal.
There are still a few hours to the end of the pre-salt and I have no doubt that he will succeed to reach his goal.
You are strong!!
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Yeah, after all if they need 5 millions (maybe) to go further on and they have the chance to raise them in just 4 days why to have an high risk to start a monthly campaign? I don't know how much they need as minimum to close the fundraise, but if they were able to have it immediately the second sale should be useless.

even in this case they may try to raise an higher amount to go easier and faster, that, believe me, is a good thing, and if they complete the pre-sale with just the total amount the second (main) sale should be useful and also free of any risks.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

In this moment we're just talking about a huge success, the second step of the token sale will be maybe dificult, but they can double it with a bit of luck and a good job , like the one they have done until now  Smiley

Basti27

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

I also hope this will be a success. This is the first time I take part in an ICO.

Maybe you can answer me a question:
Where are the tokens stored? Via the bitboost page or are they send to the wallet, I payed with?

If the latter is the case, how can I see them? I currently use electrum.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:10:47 PM

I also hope this will be a success. This is the first time I take part in an ICO.

Where are the tokens stored? Via the bitboost page or are they send to the wallet, I payed with?

Join the telegram channel,  the community manager is it there,  you would find answers to your questions there https://telegram.me/bitboostint
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

Actually the bitboost tokens are on orderbook.io and you can pay with the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market (bitcoin ethereum ecc..) But you can find more info if you join telegram chat.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

Bitboost pre-sale ends in 20hrs, for me this is a big success and kudos to the team for the work they put in so far for the accomplishment. I am already anticipating ico  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: