Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:05:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

Pre-sale ended well,  main ICO starts October 10th, Is there an official publishing about the actual figure remainder of tokens to be sold during this ICO?

I have read that 41 million BBT (41%) will be reserved for the main token sale and future token sales and activities. Then Tokens not sold during the pre-sale will be available for purchase during the main token sale. You can read this information at : Also you should read white paper

Thank you for the information enigmatical! I was just about to asking when the main ICO will start. The first part has been done very well (just except from some sites that publish some articles about...  Tongue). In two weeks we will see the real big battle. I hope for the best!

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

I read a last information on twitter , its really good , cmon bitboost Smiley .
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

Pre-sale ended well,  main ICO starts October 10th, Is there an official publishing about the actual figure remainder of tokens to be sold during this ICO?

I have read that 41 million BBT (41%) will be reserved for the main token sale and future token sales and activities. Then Tokens not sold during the pre-sale will be available for purchase during the main token sale. You can read this information at : Also you should read white paper
Good to know that. I read the white paper but somehow i missed that. Result of the pre-sale is pretty good hope it will continue with same tempo with main sale. What you guys think about this project overall? For me looks pretty good, I invested in it!

Bitbiost is more has advantage than other e-commerce. For example Bitboost only charges for listing items only $1 using BBT coin, and If you buy items on bitboost you will not be charged a commision on the sale price of their products. So all seller and  buyer around the world will more interested to trade in bitboost. Overall bitboost is the best than other
I want to see the competitors BitBoost when it will be fully operational, I'm very excited for that day, where they will start a revolution in business
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:32:43 AM

Pre-sale ended well,  main ICO starts October 10th, Is there an official publishing about the actual figure remainder of tokens to be sold during this ICO?

Good to know that. I read the white paper but somehow i missed that. Result of the pre-sale is pretty good hope it will continue with same tempo with main sale. What you guys think about this project overall? For me looks pretty good, I invested in it!

Bitbiost is more has advantage than other e-commerce. For example Bitboost only charges for listing items only $1 using BBT coin, and If you buy items on bitboost you will not be charged a commision on the sale price of their products. So all seller and  buyer around the world will more interested to trade in bitboost. Overall bitboost is the best than other
I want to see the competitors BitBoost when it will be fully operational, I'm very excited for that day, where they will start a revolution in business

if the token sale will start on October 10, how much they have planned to be their hard cap? are the still offering the same price of .02$?
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

I want to congratulate you for the pre - sale went very well. After this pre-sale of large numbers, the ICO will not have any problem..many of the investors concerned. Great job guys!!
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

if the token sale will start on October 10, how much they have planned to be their hard cap? are the still offering the same price of .02$?

No, in the main token sale they will offer any BBT at 0.4$, as you can read in the main page of this thread and in the white paper too. The presale indeed had a 50% bonus.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

No, in the main token sale they will offer any BBT at 0.4$, as you can read in the main page of this thread and in the white paper too. The presale indeed had a 50% bonus.

I think the confusion begins when they have said that what is not yet sold in the presale will be sold in the main token sale, but the price will be the original of 0,4$ per token.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:48:21 AM

all those who have missed the incredible opportunity of the 50% bonus must join the main token sale. the margin of profit is still good but obvioulsy the presale was the best moment to jump in!  Wink

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

all those who have missed the incredible opportunity of the 50% bonus must join the main token sale. the margin of profit is still good but obvioulsy the presale was the best moment to jump in!  Wink

BitBoost, until now, have just positive reviews and they are a lot (also from some that you can't pay to say what you want) so to buy 1 token for just 0,4$ is definetely a huge opportunity!

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:57:53 AM

BitBoost, until now, have just positive reviews and they are a lot (also from some that you can't pay to say what you want) so to buy 1 token for just 0,4$ is definetely a huge opportunity!

100% agree! the price of a bbt can grow from the present value to more than 1$ with a profit of 100 or 200%, and this is just a realistic foresee with no more than a drop of optimism.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

100% agree! the price of a bbt can grow from the present value to more than 1$ with a profit of 100 or 200%, and this is just a realistic foresee with no more than a drop of optimism.

The only optimism is that they will reach the minimum goal in the main token sale and it is definitely a realistic scenario judging all that they have done until now.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:01:02 AM

The only optimism is that they will reach the minimum goal in the main token sale and it is definitely a realistic scenario judging all that they have done until now.

the hard cap in the main token sale is very high, I don't know what is the minimum they have to reach to keep on their road, but I think it will be no out of their possibilities.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

the hard cap in the main token sale is very high, I don't know what is the minimum they have to reach to keep on their road, but I think it will be no out of their possibilities.

they are moving smartly, also better than other succesful and good projects that I've seen. is not a case that they have partecipated in conferences in Lugano (Switzerland) in the previous days. they are looking for big investors, in my opinion.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

they are moving smartly, also better than other succesful and good projects that I've seen. is not a case that they have partecipated in conferences in Lugano (Switzerland) in the previous days. they are looking for big investors, in my opinion.

It is possible and if it is also right they are doing the right thing. A project like this one is a good investment for everyone. I just wonder why some others don't do the same.

PrinceShake

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

It is possible and if it is also right they are doing the right thing. A project like this one is a good investment for everyone. I just wonder why some others don't do the same.

a lot of newbies in this business are just programmers with no experience, so the may be scaried in dealing with big investors, or even unable to arouse their interest.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

a lot of newbies in this business are just programmers with no experience, so the may be scaried in dealing with big investors, or even unable to arouse their interest.

Yep, it is right! For newcomers it must be not easy to deal with professional investors, so they try to raise their funds with small fishes like us, as a kind of crowdfuning.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:13:21 AM

bitboost is different. they seem very professional in all fields and I think they have no problem at all in dealing with a big fish. it is just an hypotesis that they are looking for them, but in the case is true, they will have no problems.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

bitboost is different. they seem very professional in all fields and I think they have no problem at all in dealing with a big fish. it is just an hypotesis that they are looking for them, but in the case is true, they will have no problems.

I think the same. I was just speaking about some newbies that are in their very first experience. they can find difficult to provide something interesting for big investors, so maybe they don't try to avoid a failure.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:17:41 AM

I think the same. I was just speaking about some newbies that are in their very first experience. they can find difficult to provide something interesting for big investors, so maybe they don't try to avoid a failure.

The thing we should consider is that a big investor sees a lot of project in the field he's interested to invest and so, when someone propose something to them they must be a bit bothered and also superficial in judging it. This is the risk.

Sevinpays

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

The thing we should consider is that a big investor sees a lot of project in the field he's interested to invest and so, when someone propose something to them they must be a bit bothered and also superficial in judging it. This is the risk.

it is true, but it worths a try anyway. the befits are higher than the risks, also for newcomes. a good communication and a preparation about the what's already in the market are the keys of success.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: