Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:45:36 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:22:49 PM by enigmatical

Bitboost has just been currently listed on: https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e1048/bitboost-token-sale-for-the-block.html this will boost confidence to invest in this project.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

When you have a project where everyone wins, it will be a huge project. In the BitBoost, the stores that will use Bitboost to sell in this e-commerce will win because of this technology and low fee. And the buyers of this e-commerce will win because of this safe place to buy using the cryptocurrency. The pre-ICO was very succcesful with 4,862,878 tokens bought! It is better to support in the ICO in the beggining because of the 13 % discount!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:24:49 PM

I have learnt that the Bitboost main sale which starts October 10th would last for just 25days, which is less than a month for most ICOs in recent times,  also pre-sale lasted for few days and was able to rake up that much amount. This spells alot of unique features for this project. I see the BBT token appreciate very fast in value and its price will increase from $0.40 to $0.46 during ICO.

They should not have problem if they raise funds so good as in the pre-sale.  Smiley I don't know how you have done this calculation, but in my ignorance, I think we should wait for the listing on the exchanges to see an increase.
i think,in my opinion the ico will go even better than pre-sale so 25 days will be more than enough to reach hard cap...
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

I think so , the potential is very high .

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.
Basti27

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

I think that this thread looks like a sponsored ad-thread. Everyone is excited and get one up on telling why this will be a great success.

Please stay realistic. I hope it was no mistake to invest here.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:11:04 PM

I think that this thread looks like a sponsored ad-thread. Everyone is excited and get one up on telling why this will be a great success.

Please stay realistic. I hope it was no mistake to invest here.
Frankly speaking I am trying to understand your frustration, no one needs a blind man to tell this is a project worth investing in. Apart from being the first of it's kind in the e-commerce sector, it has other advantages over it's predecessors to mention but a few it's low listing fee of 1usd. If you think this is not worth investing on,  then move on mate and allow those who believe in this project make their decision. This is no force
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:22:20 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 09:34:43 PM by Sevinpays

Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

if we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). the profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

If we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). The profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

Yep! I perfectly know about the difficults and I still don't have bought a new house with what I will earn with this investment, but the team seems good enough to go further on.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

some projects are just too good. I don't think in this moment there are some negative points. the pre-sale has been a success, the team communicates with people here and participates to interviews and conferences. The idea is good. I don't know honestly how to say something negative on this project...  Huh

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

If we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). The profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

Yep! I perfectly know about the difficults and I still don't have bought a new house with what I will earn with this investment, but the team seems good enough to go further on.

I think your investment will realy can to buy new home. Bitboost has an more advantage than other e-commerce, so more people will join and it can make the price of BBT high. I also suggest you to buy again this coin if the price down, and you will be rich if you're long term investor
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:13:52 PM

some projects are just too good. I don't think in this moment there are some negative points. the pre-sale has been a success, the team communicates with people here and participates to interviews and conferences. The idea is good. I don't know honestly how to say something negative on this project...  Huh

neither he... we should not give him the satisfaction to make him feel important talking about what he says. we spoke frequently about the difficults, so he's also superficial...

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

I think your investment will realy can to buy new home. Bitboost has an more advantage than other e-commerce, so more people will join and it can make the price of BBT high. I also suggest you to buy again this coin if the price down, and you will be rich if you're long term investor

I really hope you are right! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Actually I'm here for this. I'm patient and I can wait till the value will be high enough to go on holiday for an year or to. I've done what I had to do, now is Bitboost turn!

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:29:55 PM

Great, it will bring exposure to the project, I can't wait for the ICO.
For sure this will be more successful in the ICO, pre-ico was a short period but it was successful.

STUDENTCOIN