Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Great, it will bring exposure to the project, I can't wait for the ICO.
For sure this will be more successful in the ICO, pre-ico was a short period but it was successful.

This is a good news! I don't know coinschedule actually (I'm still new in this game) but it seems good that some platforms will list bitboost token for the main sale.

we should explore some website like this. the home page is full of very cool opportunities, an high numbers of icos are listed. I bet we will find something interesting if we just look better...

So it's good that Bitboost will be there in the moment the ICO will start! I'm looking at it, but I can't see BitBoost in the upcoming token sales. I hope they will list there, so a lot of people will be able to join.

maybe it is just because is new, they will list very soon. the most useful thing is that they provide a quick description of the project in the home page, so you don't have to open all the links site by site.

I hope also Bitboost will be listed between gold or silver projects, or it will be lost in the crowd. Some projects look cool, but I think, in some cases they are too much ambitious to be real.

they just try to impress a potential investors. but if you open the links to the project you can find the website, the white paper and also some linkedin profiles, so you can judge if the opportunity is real or not...

waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:57:51 AM

I read with great pleasure that Presale has gone well but participating in the bounty facebook campaign I also see that the spreadshet has not been up to date for a long time and is still at week 8: how come? When will it be updated?
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:42:22 AM

Great, it will bring exposure to the project, I can't wait for the ICO.
For sure this will be more successful in the ICO, pre-ico was a short period but it was successful.

This is a good news! I don't know coinschedule actually (I'm still new in this game) but it seems good that some platforms will list bitboost token for the main sale.

we should explore some website like this. the home page is full of very cool opportunities, an high numbers of icos are listed. I bet we will find something interesting if we just look better...

So it's good that Bitboost will be there in the moment the ICO will start! I'm looking at it, but I can't see BitBoost in the upcoming token sales. I hope they will list there, so a lot of people will be able to join.

maybe it is just because is new, they will list very soon. the most useful thing is that they provide a quick description of the project in the home page, so you don't have to open all the links site by site.

I hope also Bitboost will be listed between gold or silver projects, or it will be lost in the crowd. Some projects look cool, but I think, in some cases they are too much ambitious to be real.

I think that too many projects try to pull off a moonshot. Instead, many of them should try to go step by step and reach for the stars slowly. Sounds also more convincing to investors, but maybe in crypto that's different -.-
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:07:26 AM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

I think so , the potential is very high .

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

If we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). The profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

Yep! I perfectly know about the difficults and I still don't have bought a new house with what I will earn with this investment, but the team seems good enough to go further on.

I think your investment will realy can to buy new home. Bitboost has an more advantage than other e-commerce, so more people will join and it can make the price of BBT high. I also suggest you to buy again this coin if the price down, and you will be rich if you're long term investor

I really hope you are right! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Actually I'm here for this. I'm patient and I can wait till the value will be high enough to go on holiday for an year or to. I've done what I had to do, now is Bitboost turn!
These are all speculations, as much as this project is good and would pay off holding long term after its listed in exchanges.truth is no one know how many % increase it will appreciate, because alot of factors come in place. But so long as it has a working product, devs are constantly improving on it,  then we should be looking at a bright future for it.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Yes,  it was $0.2 during pre-sale which is ended now. My only advice is to invest early enough within the first 7days of the ICO to enjoy this discount.

I think no problem if buy at $0.4 or other price in the main sale, because to buy coin during the ico it mean that we have planning to save this coin for long term. I suggest you to invest for long term and you will be get more profit. Unless you are a big investor then you should buy BBT at $0.4
I have participated in BitBoost project with the intention of hold the token, because I believe in this business and I am convinced that their value will be far above the 0.40 $

I think so , the potential is very high .

E-commerce is a huge and rapidly expanding sector by year of years. So bitboots also have potential to growing rapidly, moreover bitboost is crypto e-commerce and i think in the future crypto users will dominan and growing rapidly
I agree with you. With BITBOOST better investment in the long term. I also participated and my intention from the beginning was to invest in the long term Wink
I think BitBoost is one of the bests long term investments. My guess is that the price in long term will be in tens or hundreds of dollars. So buying the tokens for 0.4$ is really cheap. Everything of this is my opinion tho.

I honestly don't think the value will become so high (even if I hope so also for myself), but, if you partecipated to the pre-sale and you bought some token at 0.2$, you can be satisfated if their price will reach 2$. We are still talking about a 10x.  Wink

If we talk about a long term (2-3 years) and a success, in my opinion 10$ per token can be possible (more is difficult). The profit will be exponential, but don't forget about the difficult to be a big player in a competitve market.

Yep! I perfectly know about the difficults and I still don't have bought a new house with what I will earn with this investment, but the team seems good enough to go further on.

I think your investment will realy can to buy new home. Bitboost has an more advantage than other e-commerce, so more people will join and it can make the price of BBT high. I also suggest you to buy again this coin if the price down, and you will be rich if you're long term investor

I really hope you are right! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Actually I'm here for this. I'm patient and I can wait till the value will be high enough to go on holiday for an year or to. I've done what I had to do, now is Bitboost turn!
These are all speculations, as much as this project is good and would pay off holding long term after its listed in exchanges.truth is no one know how many % increase it will appreciate, because alot of factors come in place. But so long as it has a working product, devs are constantly improving on it,  then we should be looking at a bright future for it.
I completely agree with you. sometimes we make evaluations with parameters that are not suitable for every single project. we compare one project with another in town don't have nothing if not the blockchain. we have to measure the projects well, and I analyzed good, BitBoost, and is a project of the highest importance
enigmatical

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:59:03 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:26:01 PM by enigmatical

I read with great pleasure that Presale has gone well but participating in the bounty facebook campaign I also see that the spreadshet has not been up to date for a long time and is still at week 8: how come? When will it be updated?
Contact the bounty manager ShooterXD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403 for update,  he's probably busy working on other projects too. A private message to him should suffice.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

Contact the bounty manager ShooterXD for update,  he's probably busy working on other projects too. A private message to him should suffice.
they have a lot of work at this time, it is an intense time for so many projects. also are available and you have to have a little patience.
are also? I waiting for replies that will surely come
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:02 PM

Contact the bounty manager ShooterXD for update,  he's probably busy working on other projects too. A private message to him should suffice.
they have a lot of work at this time, it is an intense time for so many projects. also are available and you have to have a little patience.
are also? I waiting for replies that will surely come
Definitely are busy this time of movement. When I made requests, perhaps by sending personal message, I always received a response...
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:50:24 PM

I read all every day twitter and facebook news , very good work bitboost for inform the people! .
enigmatical

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:32:06 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 09:27:30 PM by enigmatical

Guys check out Bitboost ICO Review from https://royalico.com getting alot of reviews from online channels as these keeps interests alive for the project and shows its getting more recognized.
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

today it is the scene in Korea, it is the waltz of no and of the prohibitions ? expect some time to understand better.
these news are always the same with changes of trend in the market of the coin
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

Guys check out Bitboost ICO Review from https://royalico.com

Read very good review , explain well .
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:25:05 AM

While waiting for the beta version.. take a look to The Block explainer video!🚀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3DUWUAeD4M
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

I have a question for bounty signature and avatar :

in this spreadsheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bq3p87026uMaPZq79b2U8Ty-i2JKQm9ENdzY9Mqc-kc/edit#gid=926659341

write stake weeks for reward , I will change the signature on 4 October , the stakes remain paid until that date? .

I read bitboost campaign ends 9 November .
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

I read all every day twitter and facebook news , very good work bitboost for inform the people! .
I'm really impressed how they are doing so far. They are working hard on their project and also working hard on promoting it via facebook, twitter and through the other social media. I'm glad I see all this work from their side!
enigmatical

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:15:14 PM

Here is official article of the main technical features of the bitboost block: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/what-is-the-block-main-technical-features/
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

if token value after the end of the ico will reach 2/3$ i will be satisfied,i hope they list fast on some big exchange...
wolfgb888

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:33:55 PM

if token value after the end of the ico will reach 2/3$ i will be satisfied,i hope they list fast on some big exchange...
it would be great, it is still too soon to make these accounts, or not ? if you get at this price in a short time I am very satisfied,
starting from the price of the pre-sale and get 2 $ is a big gain Smiley)
enigmatical

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:50:15 PM

it would be great, it is still too soon to make these accounts, or not ? if you get at this price in a short time I am very satisfied,
At $2/3 profit which is $0.6 is quite a realistic profit assumption from the ICO price of $0.4, if token performs this way in exchanges then there is alot of chance for bigger growth  Grin
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:14:47 AM

At $2/3 profit which is $0.6 is quite a realistic profit assumption from the ICO price of $0.4, if token performs this way in exchanges then there is alot of chance for bigger growth  Grin

thats very realistic, but i tink all investors will got more than that,
so don't miss the Crowdsale everyone
regards
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: