Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:46:19 PM

To act as an Arbiter, a seller simply has to use your Ethereum address as the “Arbitration Provider” when listing an item. Any disputes will then fall to you for resolution, and you will have control of the escrowed funds. It is up to you to set your fees, but understand that you will be competing with other Arbiters for sellers’ business.

somebody has estimated how much an Arbiter could gain?

Arbiters will set their own fees for their service, either a fixed price or a percentage of the item's selling price. The arbiters also determine whether the fee is only charged in the case of a dispute or if it is due regardless of any use of the arbitration service.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:51:14 PM

To act as an Arbiter, a seller simply has to use your Ethereum address as the “Arbitration Provider” when listing an item. Any disputes will then fall to you for resolution, and you will have control of the escrowed funds. It is up to you to set your fees, but understand that you will be competing with other Arbiters for sellers’ business.

Arbiters will set their own fees for their service, either a fixed price or a percentage of the item's selling price. The arbiters also determine whether the fee is only charged in the case of a dispute or if it is due regardless of any use of the arbitration service.
Of what use is the arbiter,  isn't it better to deal directly with seller and avoid the complications that may be involved.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:54:10 PM

Of what use is the arbiter,  isn't it better to deal directly with seller and avoid the complications that may be involved.
The option of arbitration, in the case of a dispute between buyer and seller, will be included in The Block. A seller may optionally name an arbiter in an item listing. Payment for the item is held in an escrow contract and will be only released to the seller if both parties indicate that
they are satisfied, or if a given period of time has passed without the buyer having opened a dispute. If a dispute is opened, the designated arbiter will be granted control over the escrowed funds and must determine whether they should be returned to the buyer, transferred to the
seller, or to both in some ratio. The arbiter may request a fee for this service. Over time, some arbiters will gain a positive reputation for their impartial service and fairness.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

The option of arbitration, in the case of a dispute between buyer and seller, will be included in The Block. A seller may optionally name an arbiter in an item listing. Payment for the item is held in an escrow contract and will be only released to the seller if both parties indicate that
they are satisfied, or if a given period of time has passed without the buyer having opened a dispute. If a dispute is opened, the designated arbiter will be granted control over the escrowed funds and must determine whether they should be returned to the buyer, transferred to the
seller, or to both in some ratio. The arbiter may request a fee for this service. Over time, some arbiters will gain a positive reputation for their impartial service and fairness.
OK but if communication between buyer and seller  is encrypted, how will the arbiter expressly perform his function effectively without that info?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:01:51 PM

OK but if communication between buyer and seller  is encrypted, how will the arbiter expressly perform his function effectively without that info?
Well if arbiter requires it to effectively function, the session key, which encrypts communication between the buyer and seller, can be shared with the arbiter so that he or she can access the encrypted communication.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

Hi, can you tell when the bounty tokens are going to be distributed or who should I contact to claim them?
Thanks!

enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:32:59 AM

Hi, can you tell when the bounty tokens are going to be distributed or who should I contact to claim them?
Thanks!
You can't talk about bounty collection now when the ICO hasn't even started. Ico starts 10th October and ends 9th November. It will be distributed after the token sale ends.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

Thanks!
You can't talk about bounty collection now when the ICO hasn't even started. Ico starts 10th October and ends 9th November. It will be distributed after the token sale ends.

You're right, Just wait untill this ico ends because BBT will distribute after this ico ends and will distribute to your wallet. You will get BBT based on the number of shares that you have, so do not worry. You can read this information at : https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Thanks!

You're right, Just wait untill this ico ends because BBT will distribute after this ico ends and will distribute to your wallet. You will get BBT based on the number of shares that you have, so do not worry. You can read this information at : https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03

In this spreadsheet is possible check daily the progress of the various campaigns.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bq3p87026uMaPZq79b2U8Ty-i2JKQm9ENdzY9Mqc-kc/edit#gid=926659341

Always up to date .
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

I have read that although transactions will be on the blockchain, The Block is fully encrypted. Messages between buyer and seller are encrypted, and personal information (such as shipping address) is also encrypted by default. Your information is protected from any kind of leak or attack.BitBoost does not use encryption to promote trade in illegal items or to foster a scam ecosystem, but does reflect lessons learned from the mass violations of privacy that have occurred in recent years. A decentralized, blockchain-based system is less prone to theft of personal information. But it needs strong cryptography to protect that data Moreover, privacy through encryption does not mean anonymity. Users can exchange their personal information as needed through the app. This will be needed for delivery and invoicing purposes, as in any e-commerce service. But, unlike other e-commerce services, The Block does not store this data. It will be safely encrypted into the Ethereum blockchain it is exposed on the public blockchain.
This is simply brilliant and intriguing, with this no other project offers what Bitboost is bringing on board the e-commerce sector

Encrypted is necessary to securing personal data from hacker attack. With encrypted it will make buyer dan seller feel safe. Just imaginate if data not encrypted our personal data will be used for criminal act or maybe we will lose our money
Not only that it is encrypted but the decentralized system it self makes it really hard or better say impossible to hack into it. I think it would need a really high amount of energy into that, so it's out of the line for hackers. One more reason to be with BitBoost Smiley
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:51:52 AM

Thanks!

In this spreadsheet is possible check daily the progress of the various campaigns.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bq3p87026uMaPZq79b2U8Ty-i2JKQm9ENdzY9Mqc-kc/edit#gid=926659341

Always up to date .
The signature campaign sheet is updated unitl week 9, is it really updated?

STUDENTCOIN