Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:23:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:36:15 PM

I have not experienced or met anyone who hates bitcoin. Even if I experience something like that I will continue to explain what is bitcoin. Because I know that bitcoin is really beneficial. Maybe with him interested or come along, he will also feel to his advantage. We will always share about bitcoin.
i think most of the poeple like bitcoin and they do not hate it but i think some people donot have any idea about it therefore they are not giving any preference to it. i think if they will be properly teach about bitcoin they they will like it.
I think so too.  There is no reason to hate bitcoins unless something had happened in that certain person that is related to bitcoins that affects his or her life greatly in a negative way.  Probable cause is either that they lack knowledge on bitcoins or just they were unlucky(if they were engaging on trading).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

Maybe they talk or comment on bitcoin every day, it's up to them to talk about bitcoin, they'll also be aware of the bitcoin that makes people become millionaires. People who do not like bitcoin are not worth consuming bitcoin, because they have to learn bitcoin.

Yep! People only hate bitcoins because either they had missed the chances of enjoying rides to the moon with bitcoins or are supporters of some other crypto currency. I guess the best answer to them by bitcoiners is a big smile and strong belief in bitcoins.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

I actually haven't had the chance to encounter someone that talks about his hatred on Bitcoin per se but I did encounter some instances where most of my friends expressed their skepticism towards BTC. My only reply to them is just "if that's your view about BTC, I will respect it." Then make mental note to myself to never mention BTC in front of them.  Grin
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:49:25 AM

I have not experienced or met anyone who hates bitcoin. Even if I experience something like that I will continue to explain what is bitcoin. Because I know that bitcoin is really beneficial. Maybe with him interested or come along, he will also feel to his advantage. We will always share about bitcoin.
You can't make people what they don't understand that easily. You need to explain it to them step by step or very clear into the most basic that they have to know. You don't have to rush the explanation to them, just by saying that you're earning so much won't do the trick of convincing them.

But then again, what I would suggest you to do is to just ignore them because even it they trash talk about Bitcoin you already know the truth about Bitcoin I think that would be enough since its not your concern in their lose and their ignorance.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:34:05 AM

I have not met anyone who dislikes bitcoin, it is either people who love it or do not believe in bitcoin.
Anyway if I happen to talk to someone who really hates bitcoin and firm on his views, I will not continue the conversation.  I do not see the point to change the person mind.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:41:52 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Sometimes i say about bitcoin to my friend of mine he dont beleive me but its okay dont care if he dont beleive Smiley
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

There is no point explaining bitcointalk to them because they are just wasting our time, they will not show any interest in bitcoin even though we have explained it until our saliva is extinguished.

Greetings for bitcointalk players who already believe.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:23:13 AM

Sometimes i say about bitcoin to my friend of mine he dont beleive me but its okay dont care if he dont beleive Smiley
Same situation to you but they didn't know what are the best things that bitcoin can be able to give for all of there investors because people now mostly depend on the trend in our society and that is the reason why people missed some opportunity that can help them in there own future

danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:27:32 AM

I will let him be talk hatred first on bitcoin, and after I will give some sweet talk on how I get profits on bitcoin for a start, if he will be interested I will let him ask on me what are the causes of his/her hatred, and explain properly  on how he can move on and loved bitcoin again!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:32:01 AM

Same situation to you but they didn't know what are the best things that bitcoin can be able to give for all of there investors because people now mostly depend on the trend in our society and that is the reason why people missed some opportunity that can help them in there own future
Haha if they ignore the opportunity can helps them become millionaire in future, why we need explain them? The benefit after helps them worse than use this time for make money with Bitcoin.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████