Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:18:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:12:07 AM

If i find like that first I will ask why him hate bitcoin and simple ignore him no need too much talk

Yeah you don't need to talk to much, for me if i tell to some one about bitcoin and dont like it, i don't care and its ok, most important is i tell to them about bitcoin, i share what i know, so it depends on other if they like it or not, as long as i love bitcoin it does not affect me .

That is right. Just tell them what bitcoin is and the opportunities that are incorporated with it. After hearing you, ask what their opinion is. The decision is up to them and it is not a responsibility of yours to get them into the bitcoin industry. If they are interested, then tell them more about your knowledge. If they are not, you could just ask them why. Chances are they are probably scammed online before or something like that that's why they are uninterested with that kind of stuff. After that leave them alone and do not try to convince them anymore because it would look even more like a scam.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

I will do to the people who don't like bitcoin by asking an information them what they don't like and i willing to explain to them. Sometimes people don't like because they don't understand what is bitcoin. We are lack on explaining people and effort to tell them about bitcoin. The best way to do is you will meet so that you can talk them well. Tell them bitcoin is most important in our daily lives and for the future.
The best way to solve this problem is to ask the reason behind their dislike. Counter their arguments with facts and logics. However, if they still do not change their mind, I would suggest giving up. Tell the people only as much as they are willing to know. Do not push anyone for something against their will.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:16:21 PM

I will do to the people who don't like bitcoin by asking an information them what they don't like and i willing to explain to them. Sometimes people don't like because they don't understand what is bitcoin. We are lack on explaining people and effort to tell them about bitcoin. The best way to do is you will meet so that you can talk them well. Tell them bitcoin is most important in our daily lives and for the future.
The best way to solve this problem is to ask the reason behind their dislike. Counter their arguments with facts and logics. However, if they still do not change their mind, I would suggest giving up. Tell the people only as much as they are willing to know. Do not push anyone for something against their will.

For me, the best way is to show them that we can benefit from bitcoin with proofs. Show to them our good income from bitcoin, hence I am sure soon or later they will change their mind regarding bitcoin.

zrjawkn

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
leave them  or ignore them dont force them to do it. It is a big responsibilty anyway
I agree!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:43:10 PM

For me, the best way is to show them that we can benefit from bitcoin with proofs. Show to them our good income from bitcoin, hence I am sure soon or later they will change their mind regarding bitcoin.

It will only work depending on the people's view about it. There are many times already that other people sees others earning lots of money because of bitcoin but still not interested in the hype. It's because of their self preference and interest. No matter how they sees other people earnings big money if they are not interested then nothing will changed.

For me, don't bother. As soon as time passes by, interest will be earned automatically therefore those people who didn't want the idea of earning bitcoin will soon start to study what is this all about.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:09:27 PM

Even before Bitcoin was ever made, there were people who were going to dislike it. Nothing is liked by everyone. Seriously, name one thing that everyone likes. It is impossible.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:59:57 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 12:59:31 AM by stolendata

It really depends on how they dont like it,if they doesnt care about it then I will not say any things to them but if they will say different things against it them that's the time that I will say to them the different perks of having a bitcoin.
i think we cannot do anything with them, but can only try to convince them to start using bitcoin. in fact we need to introduce bitcoin to such people in such a way that they my become convinced and start showing interest in bitcoin, and i think it can only be possible if we have good experience and knowledge about bitcoin.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:05:20 PM

Even before Bitcoin was ever made, there were people who were going to dislike it. Nothing is liked by everyone. Seriously, name one thing that everyone likes. It is impossible.

Money. I dont think there is someone who would dislike money as the folks says "money makes the world go round". In this world people are doing all they can to make money and continue living some even doing bad things because of it. But even bitcoin is a huge opportunity for making money still not all people would care about it specially now that not all people understand how cryptocurrency works and used and having the fact that it works on digital process it makes for some people harder to trust this system. Anyways you can try to explain it to other people once and if they are not interested leave them its them who lose opportunity not you.

farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

People are left to their own thoughts. I would just talk to them about the viability of bitcoin and if they view it from my angle and see the prospects I can help them to invest and give them all the information and resources I can access.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:14:55 AM

you'll shouldn't care about the people who hate bitcoin because in first place they can't do anything if you you like it. Do what ever you want because no one can dictate what you should do or what passion you will be. mind your own business.
Yeah mind your own business. Just ignore the people who does not like bitcoin. The people who does not like bitcoins are all idiots. They don't know tha importance and benefits of having a bitcoins.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

Every famous things there will be one or more bashers of it and we should accept that. What we could do.on the people who dont like bitcoin as payment is nothing dont.mind them we should not care with them lets focus on bitcoin and earning with it .
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:22:29 PM

you'll shouldn't care about the people who hate bitcoin because in first place they can't do anything if you you like it. Do what ever you want because no one can dictate what you should do or what passion you will be. mind your own business.
Yeah mind your own business. Just ignore the people who does not like bitcoin. The people who does not like bitcoins are all idiots. They don't know tha importance and benefits of having a bitcoins.
Yes, that’s the right thing to do with them. Ignore them and keep increasing your income. I always wanted to say something to people like this. They are simply the haters. Improve what you have let them stay idiot. They don’t want to see bitcoin to improve and they are the reasons why bitcoin is gaining high values in the world if trading. And there will a time come when they will come to you and will ask you about bitcoin saying that we are convinced to use bitcoin and that will be the victory of bitcoin.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

Well to me i believe who ever hate bitcoin only do so because he or she has a limited knowledge about what Bitcoin and crypto currency in general is all about, and the advantages inherent in bitcoin or crypto currency in general.  The only thing you should do is to educate them on the important of Bitcoin as well as crypto currency in general so that they too can equally benefits from the investment opportunity in bitcoin or crypto currency.
farwellbit

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:57:43 AM

Everybody has is own perspective or view or notion about different things in life and at different times. So if people don’t actually see the business prospective of bitcoin right now, then I would say they are on their own
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:17:20 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

If they hate bitcoin then you shouldn't waste your time talking about it to them They're not worth it. The most important thing is you fully know well about bitcoin, you learn from it and what's more interesting is your earning from it and they're not.
robeast007

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:18:35 AM

We cant do anything to them they are the most wired type peoples living in 10 century and using that older method for exchange and fund tranfer they were making themselves down to earth and where world going in to the whole new next level they backing to past like barter system and so on.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:55:43 PM

99% people who hate bitcoin, simply don’t know what bitcoin really is. I once argued with a guy who said that bitcoin is a ponzi-scheme. After minutes of arguing, I understood that it doesn’t make any sense proving he is wrong, because he just didn’t get it. The only thing that can persuade the determined opponents is the time. Because we all know that in some years, everyone will use cryptocurrency.
hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Just let them be. That will be my vengeance upon them, not letting them know about the beauty of blockchain and bitcoin. And I'm pretty sure that those kind of people have less chance of changing their perspective about bitcoin so no use for arguing.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

Well, you to do to the people who don't like bitcoin is to convince them to invest in bitcoin and tell to them that having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. In addition to that, just try to talk them personally and explain bitcoin cleary to make it understable. Lastly, just convince them to invest in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rk286

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:09:50 PM

I think people have the limited knowledge about bitcoin . I think the only thing we can do is to educate people  on the important of bitcoin so that they too can get benefits from bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: