Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:44:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage and Adoption  (Read 11625 times)
freeyourmind

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

I'm not supporter of gays. But if we live in democracy, then ok, let it go - allow gay marriage.
But I'm strongly against that they would able to adopt kids. I try to explain why:
I predict that mostly gays are from western countries. There are still many kids who are growing without parents. If gays would have right to adopt kids, these kids growing in gay family can understand it as normal thing and and they can become to be gays. In mostly European countries more people die than born, so, growing amount of gays can have negative impact for country population in long term. But, it's only my conspiracy theory.
In other case, kids who are growing in gay family can be discriminated by other kids in school.

Not a supporter of gay people?  What does that even mean?  You don't get along with them?

For OP, the issue originates from religion, being gay is a sin.  That sin has found its way into policy and law.  There are many things that people don't support, but because we have certain freedoms (varying depending on where you live), that support isn't necessary.

The time hasn't come yet in the world as a whole, but the time will come when people no longer need the permission of an ignorant population to have their freedom.

If gay people aren't harming you in any way, what do you care?  You need to control the behaviours and desires of other people?  Should other people say which desires you have that are acceptable or not?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 252

Royal Kshatriya

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

I don't think that gay people should be permitted to marry and to adopt children. I personally know a few people, who happens to be homosexuals. They indulge in all sort of risky behavior, including injecting drugs and having sex with multiple partners. It is a very unhealthy way of living, and I am glad that in my country homosexuality is illegal.

freeyourmind

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

I don't think that gay people should be permitted to marry and to adopt children. I personally know a few people, who happens to be homosexuals. They indulge in all sort of risky behavior, including injecting drugs and having sex with multiple partners. It is a very unhealthy way of living, and I am glad that in my country homosexuality is illegal.

And every straight person you know that doesn't do drugs, including yourself, is perfect?

Only gay people take risks and do drugs?

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:48:19 PM

And every straight person you know that doesn't do drugs, including yourself, is perfect?

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy

Keep crying.

Gay and transgender people are far more likely to both mental illnesses and suicidal behavior. Hardly something, that would make them effective at parenting others.

If they still want kids with their condition, fine. Then can make them (you know why right?). Adopting/buying child of someone else is not human right, mister. Child is also human being and its not 1860 anymore.

Great environment for children:

Lieldoryn

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

For the child himself to choose the parents if it is small and therefore, to take care of his later life in same-sex families, the state should. If there's a chance that the child will get a moral trauma it is necessary to prohibit any attempts to adopt a child by gays and lesbians.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Babyrica0226

Activity: 238

MGF Presale starts on 15th of Novem

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:43:53 PM

In many countries of the world homosexuality is still illegal and is sometimes even punished with death. (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg/1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png)

In most Western countries, same sex marriage is now permitted. Adoption has also been allowed in some countries. There are no studies that show that children grow up badly in homosexual relationships.

Why do you think that so many Western countries have problems with same rights for homosexual ppl?
And what do you think about it personally?
Gay marriage and Adaption, for me is not acceptable in heaven in terms of God's rule in the Bible.
But in some countries this is legally adapted and implemented and that country is nothing difference to Sodom and Gomora way back B.C in times of Abraham.

freeyourmind

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy

Keep crying.

Gay and transgender people are far more likely to both mental illnesses and suicidal behavior. Hardly something, that would make them effective at parenting others.

If they still want kids with their condition, fine. Then can make them (you know why right?). Adopting/buying child of someone else is not human right, mister. Child is also human being and its not 1860 anymore.

Just look at this thread, why wouldn't they have mental illnesses with a culture that condemns them because of a prehistoric mentality?  Not many places in the world to be gay and live as freely as straight folks.

You bring a stat...so now we can generalize that they're all terrible?  How many assholes do you know?  You know they're all the children of amazing straight people? lol

All those stats of mental illness unfortunately are kids of straight people.  So your argument is a complete failure.

Being open to gay people is a function of environment and culture.  Vishnu.Reang lives in a culture that condemns gay people, and so does he.  I live in a culture where gay people have the same rights.  Some cultures are able to progress while others remain stagnant.

I don't think being a good parent depends on sexual orientation.  People that have addressed their own insecurities will be better prepared, and people that haven't will struggle.
Supreemo

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

.I don't really understand why do people like same sex marriage to be legalized in different countries, aside from that they also want to receive the blessings from churches or from their religion, is it really appropriate? because for my own reasoning its not really acceptable.

gabmen

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

.I don't really understand why do people like same sex marriage to be legalized in different countries, aside from that they also want to receive the blessings from churches or from their religion, is it really appropriate? because for my own reasoning its not really acceptable.

Though i share your views, i respect these people's rights to cboose and live with whoever they love. I don't see anything wrong with a gay couple adopting and being married in civil. Of they love each other, they deserve to have all the civil rights of married people. Though i also think that religion ahould also be respected so i think they should push for church marriages if that certain religion doesn't allow it

kodes88

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

Though i share your views, i respect these people's rights to cboose and live with whoever they love. I don't see anything wrong with a gay couple adopting and being married in civil. Of they love each other, they deserve to have all the civil rights of married people. Though i also think that religion ahould also be respected so i think they should push for church marriages if that certain religion doesn't allow it

Loving same-sex is not a problem if it is still within reasonable limits, loving same-sex until marriage? It is completely beyond human nature. Marrying same-sex and adopting a child can contaminate the child's mind. Religion clearly prohibits same-sex marriage because it is not a human nature, it is not a good thing. If there is a religion that legalizes homosexuals, then the religion has a reason to be called a heresy religion.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
warrior333

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

I'm an atheist and I don't care what they say about this religion. I don't understand why in the West so much focus on same-sex marriage. It would be better dealt with the problem of maintaining good marriages. How many divorces and no one is interested.

Seram1

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:25:27 PM

Loving same-sex is not a problem if it is still within reasonable limits, loving same-sex until marriage? It is completely beyond human nature. Marrying same-sex and adopting a child can contaminate the child's mind. Religion clearly prohibits same-sex marriage because it is not a human nature, it is not a good thing. If there is a religion that legalizes homosexuals, then the religion has a reason to be called a heresy religion.
Yes I agree with your opinion.
If there is a religion that allows such a marriage a heresy.

Whether humans who engage in such marriages have no intellect and mind.

Even a single animal will not want to mate the same sex.

Whether humans are same-sex married more stupid than the animals. ??
Basmic

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

Yes I agree with your opinion.
If there is a religion that allows such a marriage a heresy.

Whether humans who engage in such marriages have no intellect and mind.

Even a single animal will not want to mate the same sex.

Whether humans are same-sex married more stupid than the animals. ??
Among the animals, too often a homosexual relationship. This man is no different from the animals. My question is why do gays need to admit. They have mental disorders and they need not recognize. They need to be treated.

popcorn1

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:43:24 PM

I don't understand why gays believe in gods       because those that wrote these MANUALS
clearly hate gays ...THEY HATE GAYS ..

And if your gay      you are following a manual that says it hates you..
SO WHY DO YOU FOLLOW BULLSHIT..?

Now is it because you think your wedding photos will look better if in a CHURCH?..

Because that church you enter HATES YOUR GUTS ..

Although it looks good on a photo the whole surroundings is hate upon your face..
THE WALLS ARE SPITTING AT YOU..

So enjoy your weddings in the church of gay haters Cheesy Cheesy..

Nice beach much better Wink..
And the EARTH LOVES YOU..it invented you Grin..
So show photos of you surrounded by the EARTH at your weddings..

Gay weddings with the EARTH SURROUNDINGS ..
The earth created many many  gay species just like a garden with many different flowers
but still flowers ..

OPEN YOUR MINDS TO THE UNIVERSE.
First step is to open your minds to your surroundings because if you cannot open your minds to your surroundings then how can you open your minds to the UNIVERSE..

So if your gay GOD HATES YOU ..Well the people who wrote it do Wink..
So those that follow the guys who wrote the manuals HATE YOU TOO..

Imagine your following a book that hates you ..
would you follow a NAZI manual?..So what is the difference ?..

Both want to kill a certain type of people..
Kill the Jews kill the gays same same ..

And you follow that bullshit are you gays DUMB?..

RELIGION is for crazies Wink
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:15:30 PM

The worst people that I have met in my life fit into the category of being straight non-drug users.  Should that be banned too?

It's sad to see people encourage their own freedom's to be stripped and celebrate it.  Government has your back, keep paying those taxes  Cheesy

Keep crying.

What is the reason for such a high suicide rate in the case the numbers are correct? :S

PECULIUM                [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
Xester

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

The topic is about gay marriage and adoption and yes, I agree with you, I do not agree with same sex have a blessing from the church.  If they want they can marry officiated by a mayor or a judge but not a priest a pastor or whatever official from the church.  In adoption for me it is okay for gay people or couple to adopt someone.  Because sometimes and often they are caring and loving also like mothers.

XinXan

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

Keep crying.

What is the reason for such a high suicide rate in the case the numbers are correct? :S

Well obviously they are bullied more than other people specially by their families in many cases, which is really bad, however that doesn't fully explain the trans suicide rate which is way too high to blame only on bullying, jews in nazi camps had a lower suicide rate, trans people are not treated worse than jews in concentration camps, obviously. The truth is that it might be a mental illness. I never really understood how do you ''feel'' like a woman when you are a man or vice-versa

popcorn1

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

Keep crying.

Well obviously they are bullied more than other people specially by their families in many cases, which is really bad, however that doesn't fully explain the trans suicide rate which is way too high to blame only on bullying, jews in nazi camps had a lower suicide rate, trans people are not treated worse than jews in concentration camps, obviously. The truth is that it might be a mental illness. I never really understood how do you ''feel'' like a woman when you are a man or vice-versa
trans people are not treated worse than jews in concentration camps, obviously.
No they treat you the same.
The NAZI killed gays and trans if they found out you was one just like the jews you was dead..

Saudi see if they treat you worse than the NAZI..
Well they can only do the same really basically kill you ..

Plus i rather die from gas than burnt in a cage or threw off a building  Wink..

trans suicide rate which is way too high..
I could imagine people would point more being trans than being gay..

Well have you seen some of those trans they look like they just come from a pantomime as one of the UGLY SISTERS in Cinderella..

But then again you get some you would never know and look very pretty ..
Look for the Adams apple  Wink..

When we as a planet except that not every human is the same
then we will forget about what people look like ..

BUT IF SOMEONE LOOKS like a clown you cannot help but laugh ..
Some trans put make up on like coco the clown Cheesy..

But once they change and had all the changes they are who they wanted to be ..
But you will get some who regret it and some who wont..

Some people just cannot make there minds up..Red socks blue socks ..BOY or girl ..
Then when you go out in the red socks some times you wish you wore the blue..

But at the end of the day it is what ever makes him or her happy as long as they hurt no one..
Do you not want other humans to be happy?..

One might like getting a strap on dildo off the wife
one might like the light turned off with the wife..

Both have sex in different ways BOTH have nothing to do with me or could ever hurt me..
Now if those 2 people are nice people and hurt no one why would i make fun out of the guy who takes a strap on off the wife.. Cheesy

I mean the one who as the lights off could say you dirty so and so ..

You do know all this hate stems from the BIBLES ..The JUDGEMENTS ..

Don't do this don't do that because you will go to hell..

It's why Muslim women will feel ashamed of there HAIR but not the PUSSIES ..
Because they have been programmed by the religious books to feel this shame..
and also can be punished for showing the hair..
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 882

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

The topic is about gay marriage and adoption and yes, I agree with you, I do not agree with same sex have a blessing from the church.  If they want they can marry officiated by a mayor or a judge but not a priest a pastor or whatever official from the church.  In adoption for me it is okay for gay people or couple to adopt someone.  Because sometimes and often they are caring and loving also like mothers.
Caring for a child well has become an obligation for everyone. We do not need to be parents to care for children properly, human nature will always want to take care of the child, no matter whose child they are. But if a gay couple adopts a child, it can damage the mind of the child, the child is at risk of getting bully in the world's schoolhouse and playground. Lesbian or gay couples should not adopt children.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
hdmediaservices

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:53:59 AM

Wow - unbelievable how much ignorance and stereotyping there is in the modern world.

My partner and I adopted two children at birth.  They both have turned out to be very impressive and beautiful human beings. 

If only heterosexual couples had to go through the same countless home-study interviews, drug tests and medical physicals just to prepare to have a child -- the world would certainly be a better place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.