Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 05:21:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage and Adoption  (Read 11625 times)
tikalbong

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

In many countries of the world homosexuality is still illegal and is sometimes even punished with death. (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg/1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png)

In most Western countries, same sex marriage is now permitted. Adoption has also been allowed in some countries. There are no studies that show that children grow up badly in homosexual relationships.

Why do you think that so many Western countries have problems with same rights for homosexual ppl?
And what do you think about it personally?

I mean no offense to all the gays around the world. I am not in favor of gay marriage and so is true with the adoption of a child by gay couples.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░ FundYourselfNow ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Revolutionizing Crowdfunding
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ JOIN ICO NOW! ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siti25

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:18:42 AM

If homosexuals are legalized, what I fear is the future of more and more people who want to be gay and lesbian. Why am I afraid? Because gays and lesbians can not bear children. Think about it, nobody gives birth - no children - gays and lesbians can not adopt children. Gay and Lesbians aging, then die, humans were gone lol.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
rahmat92

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:28:29 AM

In my country same-sex marriage is not allowed, let alone reach children
The controversy must have been about it going back to the rules of his government
They make or not about Gay marriage and adopting children
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

If homosexuals are legalized, what I fear is the future of more and more people who want to be gay and lesbian. Why am I afraid? Because gays and lesbians can not bear children. Think about it, nobody gives birth - no children - gays and lesbians can not adopt children. Gay and Lesbians aging, then die, humans were gone lol.

But that's part of the NWO depopulation plan. That's why sodomy is being encouraged.
babsalt1975

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

In my country if you want to adopt a child, you should prove that you are married - and it should a man and a woman. Therefore if you are gay or lesbian and you want to adopt a child, the government will not allow you.
Symphony_fr

Activity: 210

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:33:56 AM

I am against this, there must be a father and a mother in the family. Homosexuality is the destruction of society and it must be stopped. In ancient times, people did this because they were raised by a monstrous herd instinct, but now people have started to develop and do not need to repeat the mistakes of their ancestors.

Xester

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:30:53 AM

In my country if you want to adopt a child, you should prove that you are married - and it should a man and a woman. Therefore if you are gay or lesbian and you want to adopt a child, the government will not allow you.

Really?  Here in our country the only requirement is a paper that will authorized you to adopt the child coming from a poster house.  The staff from poster house will conduct a survey to the person or couple or anyone who would like to adopt a child.  They will based their investigation on the income, place, the life of the person who will adopt, the salary I think.  These are done so that there is assurance that the child will have a good future and in good hands.

oberotek

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

Kulang

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

I have nothing against gay marriage and gay couple adopting. I have gay friends and they are very successful, happy, and contented with their lives. Here in our country, gay marriage is not yet accepted but I hope that someday, there will be a time where it will be accepted. And them adopting a child is not an issue as long as they are really eager to adopt and raise a child and they really can provide the needs of the child.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Boys27

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

I think same sex marriage is not good, Because god creates man and woman, man is not created by god to be able to change the genitals naturally like worms, so how can having children if having the same sex? Huh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    GITTO PROJECT    Peer To Peer Car Rental    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  White Paper    Twitter    Telegram    ANN Thread 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ICO | December 14-28     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
karisiak123

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:42:07 PM

When married to the same sex must be polapikirnya already insane indeed do not want what have the offspring like normal people ,, very in pity if there is same sex marriage.

eagleman

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:33:18 PM

This is why we are experiencing disasters, because things that people should not adopt are being adopted and done. Just like Sodom and Gomorrah, gay marriage, same sex marriage, this isn't right.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:36:38 AM

In many countries of the world homosexuality is still illegal and is sometimes even punished with death. (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg/1035px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png)

In most Western countries, same sex marriage is now permitted. Adoption has also been allowed in some countries. There are no studies that show that children grow up badly in homosexual relationships.

Why do you think that so many Western countries have problems with same rights for homosexual ppl?

Just imagine how many child abuse or sexual abuse will be reported when those gay couples adopted a baby boy. I'm seeing a future where gay couples repeatedly rape their sons when nobody is around.

kodes88

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

for gays and lesbians, we who fight homosexuals can not deny that the existence of gays and lesbians can not be prevented, because when we talk about this sort of thing, we always associate it with human rights, even though it is a deviant thing. But I think if you want to live with your gay / lesbian couple, stay, but do not need to marry because it is against fate, and do not also adopt a child

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

When married to the same sex must be polapikirnya already insane indeed do not want what have the offspring like normal people ,, very in pity if there is same sex marriage.

They can have offspring from surrogacy. But even then, how can the children call them as parents? Even these children will have only one father and the biological mother will be a surrogate or an egg donor woman.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 196

The best ico: DITCOIN!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

They have a different cause of why homosexual is prohibited and adoption, For other people says they favor to that gay marriage because they want only happy in their life but that so selfish. In other people part is same sex marriage is sin in our god.

Senkuli

Activity: 201

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

I disagree about same-sex marriage, but because everyone has a thing to decide on his life choices then it's all up to what they choose.
About adoption of children, of course there are rules that govern the process and supervision in the adoption of children by the government.
It is likely that children adopted by gay families will have a different life than children raised by normal families, surely the child will have a tendency to behave like a gay parent.

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:38:49 AM

Gay marriage and adopting this social situation is a matter of respect and human rights. Religion dictates what is presumed to be religiously acceptable based on the perception of others. But we have to be true to ourselves and respect the rights of others and their preference in how they will journey life and who will make them happy. If Gay Marriage doesn't harm the society, then why do we have to judge them? What is important is that they are good citizens.

SonOfNorth

Activity: 126

English ► Finnish translator

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

You do understand that sexuality is not a choice, right?

You also don't need to worry about the human race going extinct, people are multiplying with exponential growth, so if anything we'd need to slow it down. Granted those are uneducated, uncivilized people from religion-infected countries, but still.

SushiMonster

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

As long gay parents can provide a good life on the child and responsible enough to care one, there's nothing wrong with it.
People should just get over the fact that some people choose to love the same gender.
As long that their decisions doesn't affect your life, then there's nothing wrong with it.
People have their own personal beliefs and just learn to respect one another. Just because you don't believe in gay marriage, you need shove it to other people's mind that it's wrong.
Homosexuality is not a disease, being homophobic is one. Homophobic people needs to go to see a doctor or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.