Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast  (Read 381975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:29:15 AM

I like this coin. It looks pretty good by having both segwit and lightning network.

Always good to see more Legendary members joining Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
GooseNL

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

Quote from: konemota link=topic=1840789.msg18372323#msg18372323 date=1490749868
[/quote

Somehow last night i had found very nice name for a coin and for the whole day was thinking what to do with it and here is an answer for my question. What do you think about "solidus"? It would be unique name in crypto world, good for brending. The root of the name is word "solid" very good root for a currency name IMO. In history Solidus was a gold coin from Byzantine Empire, very valuable and reputable, which is your goals also. Sticker "SLD" is also available.

Always good to have some new ideas coming and your name-suggestion is an excellent choice imo.
Nevertheless, with current development and attention of VIA, it seems not good to me, to suddenly have a name change. There is an emotional component to a name and that component is all in favor of the current name VIACOIN. 'Never change a winning 'team' read: 'brand'.
imunisasi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Somehow last night i had found very nice name for a coin and for the whole day was thinking what to do with it and here is an answer for my question. What do you think about "solidus"? It would be unique name in crypto world, good for brending. The root of the name is word "solid" very good root for a currency name IMO. In history Solidus was a gold coin from Byzantine Empire, very valuable and reputable, which is your goals also. Sticker "SLD" is also available.

Always good to have some new ideas coming and your name-suggestion is an excellent choice imo.
Nevertheless, with current development and attention of VIA, it seems not good to me, to suddenly have a name change. There is an emotional component to a name and that component is all in favor of the current name VIACOIN. 'Never change a winning 'team' read: 'brand'.

New name will be cool, ppl need to know via has a new lead  Cool
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:59:36 AM

Anyone think VIA could hit 25 cents?
imunisasi

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

Anyone think VIA could hit 25 cents?
in VIA telegram , some already calculate
but many believe it will reach more
grv

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:38:27 AM

what dev meant by "branding" is he has to go through the source code and replace "bitcoin" references to "viacoin"
viacoin has excellent brandname, "via" means "road/highway" in latin, so a digital road to a digital future

  tips will be spent on ale and ladies of questionable character Grin
romanornr (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:03:11 PM

what dev meant by "branding" is he has to go through the source code and replace "bitcoin" references to "viacoin"
viacoin has excellent brandname, "via" means "road/highway" in latin, so a digital road to a digital future
Yes. I don't even know how people started to think I would change the name of Viacoin.... But You are correct.
romanornr (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

VialectrumX is now the default electrum server.
10x faster sync & Segwit transactions ready.

https://twitter.com/viacoin/status/847057475887075328
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

somebody please explain me how is this coin still so cheap? The dev is releasing one great thing after another... one of the most talented and hard working devs in crypto.. So what is it? Is it due to viacoin history ? Something else? I dont get it. Not that I am  complaining, it is better for us that buy now... it's just that I dont understand, I havent been following viacoin only until 2 weeks ago.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Rysii

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

somebody please explain me how is this coin still so cheap? The dev is releasing one great thing after another... one of the most talented and hard working devs in crypto.. So what is it? Is it due to viacoin history ? Something else? I dont get it. Not that I am  complaining, it is better for us that buy now... it's just that I dont understand, I havent been following viacoin only until 2 weeks ago.

I don't know but  you need to shut up and just keep buying.

I'm loading up. It hasn't even broke out yet. Obvious whale(s) accumulating maybe in cahoots with romano, but I don't care as long as they makin me money. I can see via going back to 40k within the next 2-3 months easily then attempt to break ATH soon after that.

Load up boyos! Cool
kingcrimson
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

The market will catch up, as Via is probably the best opportunity in the top 50. Just be glad you found yourself here before everyone else, we're somewhat early Smiley
kbhutto

Activity: 1302

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Oh man! Via secret is now public......buyers now pushing the price

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

I participated in VIA ICO and have some VIA now.
And I very like that name.

Thanks, romanornr, for your work!
imunisasi

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

Oh man! Via secret is now public......buyers now pushing the price
now world knows VIA in ROMANO's hand  Cool
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:55:15 PM

lol what happened... it jumped nicely... in any case, big things coming soon. It is high though... might retract but people have taken notice..and it is still cheap.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kingcrimson
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:56:32 PM

HOLY... I want more Shocked
imunisasi

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

lol what happened... it jumped nicely... in any case, big things coming soon. It is high though... might retract but people have taken notice..and it is still cheap.

see roadmap sir, https://viacoin.org/roadmap/
VIACOIN will go higher  Cheesy
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

ha! boy I am good (as an early investor) .. price is catching up with tech and interest,  congrats to all, all but beginning

fyik. to give you confidence on market stabilization, I own nn,nnn with 0 intention of selling
kbhutto

Activity: 1302

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Coin distribution on trex looks quite scary though!

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

Coin distribution on trex looks quite scary though!

you can still add to your portfolio.. right now at low, its a weak critique/argument
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: