Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part!  (Read 29843 times)
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:17:33 AM

First revision of the roulette game design for mobile.

Feedback welcome.

roulette design looks awesome. doing a great job dean.

betking and your ico will be biggest one in gambling.

4 years ahead of the rest. you've built trust and respect in this industry. almost at dooglus level now.

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

Here's the latest designs for our new roulette game

Let's crack into this one now. Text on the betting section is perfect and a huge improvement from the previous rendition. However, some of the numbers on the table are not centered. Even at an eye's glance you can tell that (for example) the 22 is a bit lower than it should be. Same with the 2nd 12 section.

The BET on the bottle needs to be shifted slightly to the right. It's important to have the text, "BET" centered with the chip and careful inspection results in finding that it, in fact, is not.

Adding the rebet button is good however it squishes all the buttons on the bottom-right too closely to the chips section. The undo button specifically is way too close to the border. Shrinking the buttons will not do in the event that mobile users are unable to tap them, and thus the only solution I think is available is to extend the border towards the center more. If you have the border just barely touch the 0 on the bottom of the 100 chip, then it should be spacious enough.

The past history should be shifted upwards slightly to be centered.

I'm not a fan of the gradients which seem to be ever-present in your design, but that's up to you to decide. There's centering issues with the numbers. You can clearly see that the 0 is shifted too far upwards and to the right.

If you lose the white tint on the inner wood section and keep it slightly darkened then it wouldn't look as if the part were rising upwards so I would keep that but the gradients on the spikes just look bad to me.

Lastly, I personally don't like the beige ball color. Looks too yellow for a roulette ball.

Thanks again for the great feedback. I'll pass this on.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

Here's the first revision of our blackjack game.

Feedback welcome

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

Why dealer didn't draw another card? His score is 13.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

Feedback welcome

Good catch.

This is just design sent by graphics artist. It's not actual gameplay. It's a sample for me to get a feel of how it would look.
You can see the winner text is only on bottom left hand and also chips for win haven't been added to stacks.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

Feedback welcome

according to the pic I assume a player can play more than one box or am I wrong?

if a player can bet on more than one box how many boxes is a player allowed to bet on?

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

according to the pic I assume a player can play more than one box or am I wrong?

if a player can bet on more than one box how many boxes is a player allowed to bet on?

Appears that way, but the amount won does not match with the amount in the bottom-left. Weird.

No huge issues there except perhaps to actually use some shading (or gradient if you prefer) on the cards. Too much of the white can strain eyes and you certainly don't want that. It would also help define clear edges on the cards to make for easier observation.

From what I see, I think the wager count on the chips is a good idea but they should be placed towards the chips more - the box appears too close to the cards IMO.

Similarly, the dealer's cards are too close to the crown of your logo and thus could be shifted upwards slightly (or you can have the "Blackjack" shifted downwards)

Same thing as before, the betking logo on the top bar section should be centered vertically with the bar.

BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

Appears that way, but the amount won does not match with the amount in the bottom-left. Weird.

No huge issues there except perhaps to actually use some shading (or gradient if you prefer) on the cards. Too much of the white can strain eyes and you certainly don't want that. It would also help define clear edges on the cards to make for easier observation.

From what I see, I think the wager count on the chips is a good idea but they should be placed towards the chips more - the box appears too close to the cards IMO.

Similarly, the dealer's cards are too close to the crown of your logo and thus could be shifted upwards slightly (or you can have the "Blackjack" shifted downwards)

Same thing as before, the betking logo on the top bar section should be centered vertically with the bar.

What about simply making dealer's cards smaller than the player's cards?

This seems to be the most common way too?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

just read the answer of BK above to understand that it is not the working game yet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842538.msg20106244#msg20106244

Good catch.

This is just design sent by graphics artist. It's not actual gameplay. It's a sample for me to get a feel of how it would look.
You can see the winner text is only on bottom left hand and also chips for win haven't been added to stacks.

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

Hi
Latest update on total funds raised so far in the pre-sale:
Bitcoin=199.716889
Ethereum=367.198513322

Sale ends Monday Smiley
17th 12am UTC.

Get in now for 25% discount.

Thanks
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:21:59 AM

Some people said that the theme on http://test.betking.io is a little plain (even though I like it Smiley )

I asked designer to do a few different designs to see if we can make it a little better.

I'll post each one here for your feedback over the next few weeks and see what you think of each one.

Here's first idea, feedback please.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

Some people said that the theme on http://test.betking.io is a little plain (even though I like it Smiley )

I asked designer to do a few different designs to see if we can make it a little better.

I'll post each one here for your feedback over the next few weeks and see what you think of each one.

Huge fan of the font.

The "ENTER X" boxes could be shifted away from the dice in the middle. It's not too great when you have it touching the image in the middle (which could alternatively be shrunk, but I like the current size)

Upper-right: chat bubble. Way too wide. Shrink it down.

I don't like the look of the HI and LO buttons and the bottom box section. I see what your designer was trying to do but they need to cut off the rectangles at the center of the circle (horizontally) and slice off the top portion because it's not being overlapped and looks bad jutting out.

Not much to be said about the bet history page though the leftover empty rectangle could be simply removed (or have some slanted design)

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:29:40 AM

Hi
Latest update on total funds raised so far in the pre-sale:
Bitcoin=199.716889
Ethereum=367.198513322

Sale ends Monday Smiley
17th 12am UTC.

Get in now for 25% discount.

Thanks
25% pre sale discount will really attract people to invest with this token and while waiting for some more new updates its really gathering more
attention inside the forum, looking to have some coin to invest with this and buy until Monday, good job OP.

BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

Huge fan of the font.

The "ENTER X" boxes could be shifted away from the dice in the middle. It's not too great when you have it touching the image in the middle (which could alternatively be shrunk, but I like the current size)

Upper-right: chat bubble. Way too wide. Shrink it down.

I don't like the look of the HI and LO buttons and the bottom box section. I see what your designer was trying to do but they need to cut off the rectangles at the center of the circle (horizontally) and slice off the top portion because it's not being overlapped and looks bad jutting out.

Not much to be said about the bet history page though the leftover empty rectangle could be simply removed (or have some slanted design)

Thanks again. I agree about the rectangle and the fonts.

Not sure about the main image and not a fan of the bet buttons but I could be pretty biased considering I've had that 2 row and big red buttons layout since 2014 and think it's perfect (UX wise) Smiley
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:38:15 AM

I'm not so much into designs/themes, maybe you could make it optional: Settings > choose theme?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:10:53 PM

I'm not so much into designs/themes, maybe you could make it optional: Settings > choose theme?

All feedback is appreciated! I'll pass this idea on to Dean.
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

I have tested your site. ıts ıs extremly fast and I love it. Definitely depositing here  Wink Wink Wink
lite
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:12:57 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:57:35 PM by lite

https://i.imgur.com/jcfGB48.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1dUrzYI.jpg
Looks damn good, let's see the other designs. Smiley i think quick deposit/withdrawal button can be added over top right (there's some room leftover there).
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:44:43 PM

Looks damn good, let's see the other designs. Smiley i think quick deposit/withdrawal button can be added over top right (there's some room leftover there).

Thank you for your input.

Any suggestions on how to make any designs better are greatly appreciated. The more input we get from future users the better service we'll be able to provide.
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:48:50 PM

Thank you for your input.

Any suggestions on how to make any designs better are greatly appreciated. The more input we get from future users the better service we'll be able to provide.

Hello. Have worn the signature and avatar and was to connect my bitcointalk account but the 'connect bitcoin talk' option in the bounty page don't show/open. Nothing happens. Where should I enter my uid?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: