Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part!  (Read 29843 times)
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

Bounty Program Closed

Due to a low number of traffic received from the bounty campaigns and the huge amount of time and cost of running it so far
I have decided to close the bounty program.

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends
in September

The initial plan of allocating 1% of all tokens will not happen as the program is ending 5 weeks early.

However I will still keep the bug bounty program open and split 0.5% of tokens to the reporters in there.

The two most costly campaigns, in terms of management time, were the Bitcointalk signature campaign and the Twitter posting campaigns.
They also brought the least amount of traffic of any other marketing being done.

Also the recent forced rule changes on the forums and closure of threads made the whole thing even less effective as the ANN thread
is never able to be on the front page. Even though every other ICO has allowed this.

I will be sticking to the paid advertising on larger media sites instead.

The bounty website will be taken offline and the bounty thread closed later today.

I will update the OP and main site with these details now.

Thanks to everyone who supported the ICO so far.

Dean

It is of great joy that the ICO ended early but can the bounty participant have access to the spreadsheet of the counted token? 

The ICO has NOT ended. Just the bounty campaign which didn't provide wanted results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:44:03 PM

how much we can earn if we report bugs?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:53:20 PM

Bounty Program Closed

Due to a low number of traffic received from the bounty campaigns and the huge amount of time and cost of running it so far

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends
in September

The initial plan of allocating 1% of all tokens will not happen as the program is ending 5 weeks early.

However I will still keep the bug bounty program open and split 0.5% of tokens to the reporters in there.

The two most costly campaigns, in terms of management time, were the Bitcointalk signature campaign and the Twitter posting campaigns.
They also brought the least amount of traffic of any other marketing being done.

Also the recent forced rule changes on the forums and closure of threads made the whole thing even less effective as the ANN thread
is never able to be on the front page. Even though every other ICO has allowed this.

The bounty website will be taken offline and the bounty thread closed later today.

Dean

It is of great joy that the ICO ended early but can the bounty participant have access to the spreadsheet of the counted token?  
I think most of them have it bookmarked. here's the spreadsheet link(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPHCKyJlP8sCT6a0voiGZLx3VMTVu19OyedR0aKKa3E) if you didn't save it.
good luck dean, hope large media advertisements pays off.

Depends on how severe is the bug. visit betking.io to know how much stakes you can earn for each report.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

well pretty clear as you are not answering the real time question's so i will not be purchaseing non of the ico coins for i do not like dust good luck on your project.if you decide to answer questions on what exchange you have in mind of useing and that the sec will not be involved i may again consider investing.i guess is this token considered a utility coin or what i read this makes a difference
staxxd

Activity: 172

'Bout It.

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean

So basically I wasted my time following and retweeting your crap just for you to decide to end something early and the site to no longer work? This is no way to run any type of promotion or business and makes betking in general look like trash. I lost followers on twitter due to retweeting your tweets as often as you were tweeting them and then I try to login to your site and now it doesn't work and you decide to just shut the program down? This is absolutely absurd. I wasted my time promoting your BS site with the promise of something just for your to change your mind because you didn't think things through clearly.

staxxd

Activity: 172

'Bout It.

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean

So basically I wasted my time following and retweeting your crap just for you to decide to end something early and the site to no longer work? This is no way to run any type of promotion or business and makes betking in general look like trash. I lost followers on twitter due to retweeting your tweets as often as you were tweeting them and then I try to login to your site and now it doesn't work and you decide to just shut the program down? This is absolutely absurd. I wasted my time promoting your BS site with the promise of something just for your to change your mind because you didn't think things through clearly.

I need to know what you intend to do about the 3600+ steaks I earned during the time I wasted when you had the bounty site up and running.

jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

you mean i just wasted my time tweeting to my 2500 followers

dean when do i get paid for work done already. this is bullshit.

you just lost an important promoter for you.

i'm owed at least 1200 token last time i checked.

i even did the btc talk sig thing. didnt even make the 15 post min. i know i get nothing but still kept sig in to help promotoe your ICO

total bullshit dean. so disappointed in you

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
sashakon

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

Last time facebook campaign was deleted, now all campaigns are deleted after people were promoting this a few weeks. I supose, he will find reason not to pay bug reports too.  I urge all bounty participants promote in twitter and facebook not participate in this project, because I see project will not comply obligations. Angry

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

Last time facebook campaign was deleted, now all campaigns are deleted after people were promoting this a few weeks.   I urge all bounty participants promote in twitter and facebook not participate in this project, because I see project will not comply obligations. Angry

The other campaigns are not getting the target.
Especially bitcointalk signature campaign. Betking is already a known brand/name/site and the investments that signature campaign would get will just be minimal.

I supose, he will find reason not to pay bug reports too.

For sure if you already earned stakes before he decided to stop the campaigns, it will be paid. If you have any question, you can send him an email admin@betking.io

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

Last time facebook campaign was deleted, now all campaigns are deleted after people were promoting this a few weeks.   I urge all bounty participants promote in twitter and facebook not participate in this project, because I see project will not comply obligations. Angry

The other campaigns are not getting the target.
Especially bitcointalk signature campaign. Betking is already a known brand/name/site and the investments that signature campaign would get will just be minimal.

I supose, he will find reason not to pay bug reports too.

For sure if you already earned stakes before he decided to stop the campaigns, it will be paid. If you have any question, you can send him an email admin@betking.io

The bug bounties will certainly be given considering their importance.

And yeah, as it has been said those who were eligible for stakes before will be compensated.
Deloreandel

Activity: 325

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

too bad the bounty ended early. twittered a lot Smiley goodluck on your journey Dean and keep your promise. Send us a few tokens for our twitter "work".

ps my name is not on the spreadsheet under the twitter list , its empty Smiley

NOIZ
⇐ ● NOIZ is a decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

Bounty Program Closed

in September

Dean

I think most of them have it bookmarked. here's the spreadsheet link(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPHCKyJlP8sCT6a0voiGZLx3VMTVu19OyedR0aKKa3E) if you didn't save it.
good luck dean, hope large media advertisements pays off.

Depends on how severe is the bug. visit betking.io to know how much stakes you can earn for each report.
betking.io can't access, do you have spreadsheets ? and how about our stake ? whether we will be accept stake ?
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 07:01:47 PM

ICO pre-sale over and we managed to raise over 421 Bitcoin!

That's around $1.17 million.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Now I'll be working on getting the main site redesign up and allowing pre-sale participants to view their transactions as well as allow new members to register.

I'll also start promoting more with paid ads on the sites that brought traffic.

Test site is also back up http://test.betking.io

Feel free to try out and report bugs (except the one where the dropdown for chat channels looks bad Wink )

Just a reminder to previous bounty participants since I'm seeing a lot of confusion.

in September

lite
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Now I'll be working on getting the main site redesign up and allowing pre-sale participants to view their transactions as well as allow new members to register.

Feel free to try out and report bugs (except the one where the dropdown for chat channels looks bad Wink )

Just a reminder to previous bounty participants since I'm seeing a lot of confusion.

in September

Congrats dean, $1.17 million in pre-sale is really huge. ico will be massive hopefully, good luck!

btw test site just went down.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

in September

Congrats dean, $1.17 million in pre-sale is really huge. ico will be massive hopefully, good luck!

btw test site just went down.

Thanks!

Yeah site just went offline a minute while I put an update on.
iozver

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:42:22 PM

Very nice)) Another scam. There you and the road.
es2thekay

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:51:17 AM

there's no scam lol they we're updating stuff as they stated in the previous post.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

in September

hello sir, thanks for update, its must log in with old account betking.io or new regitration?
Weter29

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:32:32 AM

good afternoon. I participated in the bounty of the company on Twitter in the list I have under No. 169 but there are no charges for the work done. Why is that ? The Cabinet operated while working and noted the number of retweets. This is cheating and all the work wasted ..?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:45:54 AM

good afternoon. I participated in the bounty of the company on Twitter in the list I have under No. 169 but there are no charges for the work done. Why is that ? The Cabinet operated while working and noted the number of retweets. This is cheating and all the work wasted ..?

If you paid attention then you would come to the realization that users would be compensated for their efforts.

All legit participants who were in the program before now will be compensated with some BetKing Bankroll Token after the ICO ends in September.

Just hold on and wait. Feeling indignant yet remaining ignorant won't do you any favors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: