Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:20:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444706 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

SONM reminds me a story with Waves. So much complains but it finally popped. Sell it now and you'll regret.
My favourite type of project. Bought into Waves very early too and now waiting for its second coming (needs new DEX).

How can people actually claim this is a scam is beyond me, bad investment for now yes probably but in the long run it's just a matter of time before price flies.
Bad investment for now? It's one of the best in all of crypto. Because most other coins are just like playing russian roulette, which has nothing to do with investing. Although it's thrilling enough to put 1-10% of a portfolio into it, I wouldn't consider gambling on randomly hyped alts investing. SONM is a rare outlier.
Brighty

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:05:02 AM

It's all about patience in the cryptoworld.It's definitly a good project and very professional. SONM isn't hyped. And i hate it when ppl say: ''There is a competitor Golem so why would ppl choose Sonm?''  Getting sick of it, there are plenty of privacy coins, also many platforms and they are doing all fine. The team is working hard and that gives me a good feeling, i will keep supporting them.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

Golem Network is in final stage, check their topic , they have released a mobile app, website to check available nodes and so on, very impressive. I hope than my SONM bag will be stronger than my GNT one Smiley
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:08:58 AM

SONM reminds me a story with Waves. So much complains but it finally popped. Sell it now and you'll regret.

They are similar, in dip with the price lower than ICO for many months like 4-6 months, and finally the price went up and keep the price above ICO. Such investment is not easy, very painful.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

I have been supporting sonm for a long time infect from the day one. The project looks very promising if it’s ever become real. I am so fed up with the way thy handle their telegram. I f you ask anything that they don’t like they will delete it. I have question about the listing on kucoin the question was deleted in the nest few seconds. I don’t think they give any shit about the investors. I have sold my 100k and move it to RLC and made double profit in last few weeks.     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
vcdragon

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:07:49 PM

kep up god work

hi all
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

They are similar, in dip with the price lower than ICO for many months like 4-6 months, and finally the price went up and keep the price above ICO. Such investment is not easy, very painful.
Are you aware of the average ROI on the stock exchange? It takes years to build wealth, and here you are complaining about a few months. Very strange people in crypto, completely out of touch with reality.

Golem Network is in final stage, check their topic , they have released a mobile app, website to check available nodes and so on, very impressive. I hope than my SONM bag will be stronger than my GNT one Smiley
Should be, since the platform is going to be much more general.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

I read something about hosting on SONM blockchain...Is it possible to host websites on the blockchain? I think it will, but you have to create a transaction for every data object in order to show it in a browser that can show it. But what about the speed?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

I read something about hosting on SONM blockchain...Is it possible to host websites on the blockchain? I think it will, but you have to create a transaction for every data object in order to show it in a browser that can show it. But what about the speed?
It's possible to store information on the blockchain, but I don't know how efficient that would be. Speed shouldn't be a problem for websites though, they're not resource intensive.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

Precisely, why would anyone sell now when the platform is still being coded and tested? Sell and re-buy later? Sure, if you're sure it will drop again to your desired price, but what happens when you're the bottom seller?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:33:22 PM

Precisely, why would anyone sell now when the platform is still being coded and tested? Sell and re-buy later? Sure, if you're sure it will drop again to your desired price, but what happens when you're the bottom seller?
Like most people? Tongue

I just find it weird that people would invest in something without even realizing that it's a long-term thing.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

Because they expect to get rich quickly and easily. They bought a coin without understanding it, so when prices drop because of the market they think it has something to do with the coin itself. They then sell because they only bought the coin because some noob on a platform said it was 'going to the moon boiiii' instead of realising the longterm potential. Remember, people have bought apple shares at 1$ and sold at 0.5$, not because the shares lost intrinsic value, but because most people can't ride the waves. It's simple really, if you understand the longterm potential, you buy when prices are low.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

Because they expect to get rich quickly and easily. They bought a coin without understanding it, so when prices drop because of the market they think it has something to do with the coin itself. They then sell because they only bought the coin because some noob on a platform said it was 'going to the moon boiiii' instead of realising the longterm potential. Remember, people have bought apple shares at 1$ and sold at 0.5$, not because the shares lost intrinsic value, but because most people can't ride the waves. It's simple really, if you understand the longterm potential, you buy when prices are low.
I would sell Apple $0.5. Fuck post-Jobs Apple, even worse than hype traders.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:02:43 PM

well it's currently standing at around 167, which is pretty much the ATH. Disgarding personal opinions on Steve jobs, I think anyone would feel stupid selling a share at a loss, only to see it rise to 160x the original value. People will feel the same about Sonm, but this time it won't take 30 years before it reaches its full potential. Technology today is much more equipped to deal with fast evolving software, so I'd venture a guess and say Sonm will reach 90% of its absolute possible peak in less than 10 years.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

You can use stories of many projects the way they started and reached at highly value in few months. No one with brain can say contrary to this about potential and future of SONM. I have missed twice and not ready to let this SONM ago away without being fruited from it even it will take few more months but I am here stick with it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

well it's currently standing at around 167, which is pretty much the ATH. Disgarding personal opinions on Steve jobs, I think anyone would feel stupid selling a share at a loss, only to see it rise to 160x the original value. People will feel the same about Sonm, but this time it won't take 30 years before it reaches its full potential. Technology today is much more equipped to deal with fast evolving software, so I'd venture a guess and say Sonm will reach 90% of its absolute possible peak in less than 10 years.
I love Steve Jobs. I hate what happened after he got booted from his own company. I don't want to have anything to do with them, even if it means not earning money off of their stocks. Apple today is everything that is wrong with this world - the polar opposite of what it once was under Jobs.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:19:11 PM

I love Steve Jobs. I hate what happened after he got booted from his own company. I don't want to have anything to do with them, even if it means not earning money off of their stocks. Apple today is everything that is wrong with this world - the polar opposite of what it once was under Jobs.

be that as it may (I share your opinion on Steve), the original point was about peoples stupidity and shortsightedness leading to massive losses or regret after selling a perfectly good coin at a temporary low point just because the investor couldn't handle the waves Wink

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

Greetings!

Your concern about the speed is right. The speed will depend on how far is the distance between nodes. Generally, it will be the same as for the usual sites. The good example is the onion-sites.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:02:44 PM

NovaExchange will close, i have sonm there, where i can store my sonm?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

NovaExchange will close, i have sonm there, where i can store my sonm?

Its erc20 Token so you can send it to your Eth wallet if you have one. Not on market but only your private eth wallet. For small numbers tokens you can use online wallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com
Or if you dont fear risk you can keep it on other market with Sonm tokens like Liqui or Binance but it have sense only if you have small amount tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [354] 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: