Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
system_shock

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:13:49 AM

What the heck does "professional" mean these days, anyway? It's just an overly-used shitty title that means nothing.

However I do agree with you that the project looks promising and is definitely worth investing in.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:19:01 AM

What the heck does "professional" mean these days, anyway? It's just an overly-used shitty title that means nothing.

However I do agree with you that the project looks promising and is definitely worth investing in.

I mean it in its original meaning, not in the overused meaningless buzzword kind of way. They are hard working and constantly producing results well beyond those of most other projects.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

I also believe that SONM is worth to invest some money in it. The roadmap seems very great and if the developement will go on, then we will see some very great releases in the future.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

I believe this could become a 10 billion dollar market, which would make each coin be around 25$, in about 5 years. A lot of people will be selling long before that, and those who buy from them and hodl patiently will reap the rewards.

On what is this speculation based?
Ofcourse nobody will know the exact price but some guys are saying like 1$ in 2018.
25$ will be awesome.
I own about 6000+  tokens and i am very excited  what the price will be in and after 2018.
For now i ofcourse hold for a while and will be buying some new tokens the end of this month.

Will sonm  come with a masternode in the near feature?
I don't know where he got his estimate, but it's very much in line with reality. Just look up some reports about cloud computing and projections. It's not difficult to snatch a 1% market share which would already put SONM at $1.3 billion at today's values. This number will grow rapidly with the increased demand in cloud computing alone. If SONM manages to increase it's market share that would drastically improve its valuation too.

Note that he actually said in about 5 years, which is quite a stretch from 2018. In 2018 $1 will be pretty easy, which would imply a market cap of only 400 million.
It makes me feel like a bagholder, when the prices are red, I think I should have sold and rebought at the bottom. Than I realise that in the end it is just better to hold, wait for the team to deliver the software next year Q3 and we will see where we at. At this point, I don't even look at the price or care what the price is per SONM. I know this team will be able to make the product and they will make it great. I am telling you that 1€ is possible on the long run, I don't see SONM getting any attention now from big traders because of all the stuff that is going on now with bitcoin, bitcoin cash and the segwit2x bitcoin.

Future will be bright -  buying now tons of cheap SONM  and in Q1  Q2 of 2018 also

then we will see x50 x100 - they will deliver
I don't think we will see x50 to x100 in 2018. Maybe around 2019~2020.

I do think we can see 50x in 2018, even if the product is not ready, any announcement they make or partnership can influence the price, also i bought at 2 cents so my 50x will be easier for me.
100 or 50x price then current its very huge mission impossible even in 2018
and i am not joking i can only imagine things that could happen in crypto currency
sonm is very good coin and i can not under estimate this token and its price could could cross 1 $ in 2018
and in the end of 2018 maybe stable above 1.30$
100x price increases in 2018 only happen with a miracle but can't say anything its just only my prediction
well i hope best for sonm token and its holders including me. i hope i will go to 100x in the very end of 2018   
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

At least SONM will have some use case in future once the platform is ready to offer its services. I have moved some of my holding in Bitcoin into this one seeing lot of uncertainty in that market. SONM at its current price provides best place to keep my money which will grow over time as well.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:25:23 PM

I also believe that SONM is worth to invest some money in it. The roadmap seems very great and if the developement will go on, then we will see some very great releases in the future.

That is also what I think about the SONM, the super computers are very important for AI calculating, which is also an very promising area, so it is a good time to buy some cheap SONM now.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

Bitcoin drama will have a lot of influence on altcoin markets. We don't know if BTC is not heading to really big correction and that will have negative impact of USD value of altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bryansschrupp

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:44:23 PM

What is the price per SONM token at this moment?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:47:00 PM

Bitcoin drama will have a lot of influence on altcoin markets. We don't know if BTC is not heading to really big correction and that will have negative impact of USD value of altcoins.
Only in the short to mid term.

Once the real platforms and products start releasing the Bitcoin price will be largely irrelevant since the prices of altcoins will stabilize around their tangible real world value.

Dumps in that case would just mean a risk free investment opportunity, which as a long-term investor I am always looking forward to.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

What is the price per SONM token at this moment?

I always look at coinmarketcap. there are all token and coins listed. but you know that too.
you probably only wanted to write here once   Grin  but it is ok
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

I believe this could become a 10 billion dollar market, which would make each coin be around 25$, in about 5 years. A lot of people will be selling long before that, and those who buy from them and hodl patiently will reap the rewards.

Ofcourse nobody will know the exact price but some guys are saying like 1$ in 2018.
25$ will be awesome.
I own about 6000+  tokens and i am very excited  what the price will be in and after 2018.
For now i ofcourse hold for a while and will be buying some new tokens the end of this month.

I don't know where he got his estimate, but it's very much in line with reality. Just look up some reports about cloud computing and projections. It's not difficult to snatch a 1% market share which would already put SONM at $1.3 billion at today's values. This number will grow rapidly with the increased demand in cloud computing alone. If SONM manages to increase it's market share that would drastically improve its valuation too.

Note that he actually said in about 5 years, which is quite a stretch from 2018. In 2018 $1 will be pretty easy, which would imply a market cap of only 400 million.
It makes me feel like a bagholder, when the prices are red, I think I should have sold and rebought at the bottom. Than I realise that in the end it is just better to hold, wait for the team to deliver the software next year Q3 and we will see where we at. At this point, I don't even look at the price or care what the price is per SONM. I know this team will be able to make the product and they will make it great. I am telling you that 1€ is possible on the long run, I don't see SONM getting any attention now from big traders because of all the stuff that is going on now with bitcoin, bitcoin cash and the segwit2x bitcoin.

Future will be bright -  buying now tons of cheap SONM  and in Q1  Q2 of 2018 also

And I really like your optimism at the expense of future prices. It sounds very tempting, a matter of time when this will happen exactly only. Maybe next year, maybe in one year.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

25$ will be awesome.

And I really like your optimism at the expense of future prices. It sounds very tempting, a matter of time when this will happen exactly only. Maybe next year, maybe in one year.
sounds great 50x to 100x profit is very rear now a days
i also admit that its chould be happen because sonm is working hard on this project very well and soon they will deliver what they promised
i think the price will be much higher in 2019 first month
it will take atleast one year to reach its value to 100x or more right now its price is almost nothing
waiting for more news and developments by sonm team
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

25$ will be awesome.

sounds great 50x to 100x profit is very rear now a days
i also admit that its chould be happen because sonm is working hard on this project very well and soon they will deliver what they promised
i think the price will be much higher in 2019 first month
it will take atleast one year to reach its value to 100x or more right now its price is almost nothing
waiting for more news and developments by sonm team
i am seeing that tha community of sonm is very positive about its price increase 100x in one year
it will soon gonna happen. great community + great priject = huge price with great product
in the very end of 2018 if this technology is in the hand of every miner no matter less mining speed or more
then i am sure its price and market cap will be a record.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:20:53 AM

25$ will be awesome.
I own about 6000+  tokens and i am very excited  what the price will be in and after 2018.

Will sonm  come with a masternode in the near feature?

FruitsBasket don't you worry when prices are in red, it's natural that token value will fluctuate when the project is far from complete, and even when it is 100% done the price will rise and fall. Look what recently happen to BTC? 7.4K  to 5.8K (correction) BCH? (massive pump), we need to stay patient.
Big traders are often making quick money, that why SONM is not on their favourite list. SNM will reach 1$ in 2018 easy, I have no doubt about that. I wish I know about SONM earlier and invest more, rather what I did investing in another project.  
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:38:26 AM

I think it will start to rise in the first quarter of 2018. I'm stockpiling the price down.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:28:25 AM

Guys, don't worry you money here is better than in the bank, SONM will reach 4$ in a panic buy momentum, you'll see, then it will drop from there to 1$. And from 1$ the price will consolidate sideways for quite a good time.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

I think it will start to rise in the first quarter of 2018. I'm stockpiling the price down.

I am with you on this and fully agree.SONM is currently below ico price and good to stock up before it gets too late to see the same price in 2018.Golem too was below ico for few months and went on to make 5-10x after being listed on poloniex, though they are yet to release a fully working version.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

Guys, don't worry you money here is better than in the bank, SONM will reach 4$ in a panic buy momentum, you'll see, then it will drop from there to 1$. And from 1$ the price will consolidate sideways for quite a good time.
yeah I agree with you, investing in crypto in the long term will produce high results  Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

First we'll need to get to $1, which is probably still going to take several months.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

yeah I agree with you, investing in crypto in the long term will produce high results  Smiley

Yes thats true! We need to wait devs to realiese it and then all will be huge! Now time to wait

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: