Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:25:39 AM

Guys , you want to know a funny fact about Snm?
That kinda explains the whole scenario that turned .
The owner/guy who controls the ico money Antonov hired from the start his girlfriend as Head of marketing.
Keep giving these clowns money ,than wonder why Snm has never been at ICO price and is currently 6x down in everything
and your money are gone.
From where you got the news this funny facr that the owner hired his girlfriend as Head of Marketing? The price of ico 6x down as all the market is down.

Yes, look at the market almost all the coin prices are down due to the market condition, we shouldn't blame the SONM coin because even though they are actively developing according to the roadmap but due to the market situation the prices went very low in the market.
By looking at the current market conditions we cannot expect more on SONM coins because the market is down the price of coins has also decreased too, so we should be patient first

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:51:41 PM

The owner/guy who controls the ico money Antonov hired from the start his girlfriend as Head of marketing.
Keep giving these clowns money ,than wonder why Snm has never been at ICO price and is currently 6x down in everything
and your money are gone.
From where you got the news this funny facr that the owner hired his girlfriend as Head of Marketing? The price of ico 6x down as all the market is down.

Yes, look at the market almost all the coin prices are down due to the market condition, we shouldn't blame the SONM coin because even though they are actively developing according to the roadmap but due to the market situation the prices went very low in the market.
By looking at the current market conditions we cannot expect more on SONM coins because the market is down the price of coins has also decreased too, so we should be patient first
yeah the whole market is down, we can't expect sonm to go up while everything else is down too. i think we have seen enough down, market probably will reverse soon.
Vxv

Activity: 137
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:19:36 AM

The "bear market" is a bad argument. If sonm would have a useful product the price should be independent from other cyptos. Or maybe it's useful but noone knows anything about it.

Look at the market every coin who is actively developing their product are also facing some problems in the market. So in the same way, sonm is also struggling in the market with the bearish we shouldn't think in negative way. So we need to have some patience until the market starts recovering.

You will endure for a very long time and wait for the price increase. A few months ago, I conducted my investigation with evidence that the team of Sons secretly selling their stocks of coins. I am very surprised that you have not yet understood that this whole project is a fraud. Here is a link to that investigation.
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1892997.msg47306963#msg47306963
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1892997.msg47351777#msg47351777

And here is a link to the post, where Sergey Ponomarev
SONM CEO and Founder himself admits that he is incompetent and this project was created only to collect money.
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1892997.msg19916217#msg19916217
2. http://cryptocritique.blogspot.com/2018/06/ico-sonm.html

In the Russian segment of the forum, it has long been understood that this project is a fraud, it is sad that not everyone understood this in the English part.

Good luck to all.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:10:07 AM

Geez, all complaints are the same across all altcoins. Why do all the doubt and fears come out when bear market cycles runs? It's always the same. As far as I know, SONM is active and has created a product as compared to others where they are still in whitepaper mode.

Indeed SONM is not just making dream to their community they have working product but on going time is not favor in the market but this situation will turn into bullish again. I also believe this will turn into giant project in future.

No need to get very upset , just a bear market puts pressure on the bottom, the most important project is working and the team is focused on development. It is better now to buy more tokens while the price is low and in the future to get a good profit.
Exactly there is no reason to be more upset at the condition will not have on the same space. As it is the bear market price of all coin is low once the market will go up the price of all coin will increase too.
sonm is listed on good exchanges but only getting volume from binance. from one exchange volume its good but over all volume is low
price is also stuck under 0.02$. project like sonm and its developments stage its price should be more higher then its current position
other exchange volume is probably 0$. market bear move effect on price but should be some volume on sonm trade on other exchange where snm listed
developments are going smooth i think its enough for now maybe one day sonm price will start going up and cross its all time high value
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:20:24 AM

and your money are gone.

Yes, I and you even all people are in the same position. There is no other exception without waiting for the good market. We should have wait also in the meantime team should work more for a good market.
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:21:50 AM

Coinmarketcap position 302 !
Congratulations to the team, investors and all believers.
Job well done.
Most of people dont even look at the projects after first page-top 100.
Few people look at page 2 ,101-200.
Very little look at 201-300.
Noone looks at 301-400 lol
Pure fail and well disguised scam.
1.5+ years old project that got 42 million dollars is still listed in only one exchange- Binance
and has constantly top 10 lowest volume .That speaks for itself.Pure pump and dump shit coin.
Ardys7

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:50:28 AM

Coinmarketcap position 302 !
Congratulations to the team, investors and all believers.
Job well done.
Most of people dont even look at the projects after first page-top 100.
Few people look at page 2 ,101-200.
Very little look at 201-300.
Noone looks at 301-400 lol
Pure fail and well disguised scam.
1.5+ years old project that got 42 million dollars is still listed in only one exchange- Binance
and has constantly top 10 lowest volume .That speaks for itself.Pure pump and dump shit coin.

"b b bu but the bear market ..."
panzer88

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:16:21 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 03:26:02 PM by panzer88

For SNM has been never ending beer market...
Russian project you know...
I told you Sonm was created the same way as another russian project Chronobank ( TIME).
Same people ,same strategy and you can expect the same results.
If you dont believe just look for yourself,im sure you will be surprised.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:04:22 PM

and your money are gone.

Yes, I and you even all people are in the same position. There is no other exception without waiting for the good market. We should have wait also in the meantime team should work more for a good market.

Without market recovery, it is not possible to guess the prices. The prices will start increasing along with the market recovery, we already know how potential the market is going to be when the Bitcoin price starts increasing.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:19:58 PM

For SNM has been never ending beer market...
Russian project you know...
I told you Sonm was created the same way as another russian project Chronobank ( TIME).
Same people ,same strategy and you can expect the same results.
If you dont believe just look for yourself,im sure you will be surprised.

If I recall correctly Chronobank was built on top of Ethereum Classic, it's still on it or they moved to Ethereum? It's still even a thing?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:39:57 PM

Market price does not equate with value. SONM could be undervalued. If this was a company, I would expect the leaders to starting buying back.

A lot of people were screaming scam when ETH crashed to sub $1 from highs of $3.50 back then. LOL, I wouldn't want to be the guy who dumped the lows sub $1. What's the price now?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:42:07 AM

Market price does not equate with value. SONM could be undervalued. If this was a company, I would expect the leaders to starting buying back.

A lot of people were screaming scam when ETH crashed to sub $1 from highs of $3.50 back then. LOL, I wouldn't want to be the guy who dumped the lows sub $1. What's the price now?
Nowadays it is downtrend market. And the market will not go back for a single company or single coin so it buys back cant help to the crypto community.
Ardys7

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:33:10 AM

99% of cryptos are useless garbage. If a crypto price is depends on the "bear market" it's probably a useless garbage too. If sonm would be more useful than dogecoin (what is obviously a useless garbage) the price would reflect it.
panzer88

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:44:06 PM

Bear market you know.When market goes up everything goes up.
Doesnt matter if its Bitcoin or you hold Shitcoin, everything will go up and everyone will be rich.
Results, performance doesnt matter .The typical SNM investor mind.Sheeple to the slaughterhouse.
Mesotekan

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:48:32 PM

for all you cry baby weak hands bitching and moaning look at all the bitcoin forum pages for sonm, its way more than most and second if you look at https://coincodecap.com/  which tracks the work by developers being done and you can see sonm is #56 right next to bitcoin the king of coins which is down 82% not unlike every other top 20 coin! its a bear market people just accept it. my bad tether seems to be hanging in there.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:55:13 PM

and your money are gone.

I agree with you, even in a falling market, the team must work and develop .When the market starts to grow, then all tokens will show growth regardless of their position in the coinmarketcap .
panzer88

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:12:37 PM

for all you cry baby weak hands bitching and moaning look at all the bitcoin forum pages for sonm, its way more than most and second if you look at https://coincodecap.com/  which tracks the work by developers being done and you can see sonm is #56 right next to bitcoin the king of coins which is down 82% not unlike every other top 20 coin! its a bear market people just accept it. my bad tether seems to be hanging in there.

Lol commits doenst mean shit.Golos and Swarmcity have more commits than Bitcoin and Snm does this mean that they are better?Edits are also count as commits so ,you can push as many as you want.Noone looks at commits like something fundamental.
Logic ...If you want to talk commits and development.Where is the founder Ponamerev? Noone has seen him for more than an year.Wasnt he exploring the world of dapps for SONM lol
If SNM wasnt shit coin it would be close to ICO price and given the fact that they have working product for almost 8 months now, they should
already be way above ICO price.
 Keep holding till 100 sats.What was the saying: cant loose if you dont sell.
But wait ,masternodes are coming in less than 2 months according to the roadmap-Q1 2019.
Than you will see by yourself. Masternodes earning 10$ a month. It wont cover the electricity for the PC to run lol
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:34:25 PM

Nowadays it is downtrend market. And the market will not go back for a single company or single coin so it buys back cant help to the crypto community.
well, waves and holo changed their gears in bear market, waves almost did 5x from it's last year's low. sonm is stuck at 500 satoshi, it'll go up only in bull market just like any other low level token.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:00:17 PM

well, waves and holo changed their gears in bear market, waves almost did 5x from it's last year's low. sonm is stuck at 500 satoshi, it'll go up only in bull market just like any other low level token.

It depend on the goals of the investors everyone steps in with some goals and dreams although Sonm has good potential and the team is also looking very confident. If we are long term investor than the value doesn't matter what is right only matter how the development is going on.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Ardys7

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:31:22 PM

look at https://coincodecap.com/  which tracks the work by developers being done and you can see sonm is #56

25 commit in the last month. As I see the commits are just 10-20 row changes and mostly made by one developer. That is not sound like a big teamwork in a hurry. I hope they have private repositories where the majoritiy of the work has been done!
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: