Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:50:51 AM

Rays weekly status report

Read the report here:
https://raysrender.com/blog/weekly-report-2019-07-09
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:25:20 AM

wassup with progress?  price?   team? 
What do you mean man? See new roadmap and two reports (1,2).
As for the price, the team just doesn't want to influence it or make shilling. And no one wants to huge pump this token. No marketmaking. No viral marketing. No huge partnerships. But there is a real product, and primacy in readiness for the real business of the product among all similar projects. But after all, nobody cares about this, right? Only 2themoon and x100 matters to everyone...
SONM fundamentals are good, they focus on products not at the price of SONM itself, this is like the case of waves, but if the developer lets it, SONM will experience a large decrease in community and volume, and Binance may delete the SNM market, hopefully it doesn't happen!

Since this project has real product already, the team can improve its value in the market by promoting their platform.
But it is up to the dev team how far they want to explore their opportunity in the crypto community.
There are few good projects that have real product and real use case, yet they are not doing good in the trading department.
I believe, marketing is really needed in optimizing their potential and elevate their worth in the exchanges.
product is good and promotion can help to increase its liquidity. dev team is working. need handwork more on this project by the team. it is the prist project of its kind i think. so every step matters one wrong move can ruin the project
I am sure his team will certainly be extra careful in working because if it is not possible it will damage the project as you say it is important that we trust the team and continue to support the team too

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Sorry was not much active here but I heard someone mentioning that SONM is planning to switch to the binance chain can someone please confirm whether is true or fake news? If it's true then is there any ETA for that?
Thanks

Hello,

The plans are not switching to the Binance Chain, but integration with it.

You can find information in our new roadmap: https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-roadmap/

Binance chain with gate masternodes

Many solutions already implemented in Sonm are ahead of many alternative projects. Now we decided to integrate with Binance chain:

This will make SNM available on Binance DEX.
    We see great value in cooperating with a leading world crypto-world financial institution, which Binance is. Stronger the relationship – better for SNM token, more options for token holders.

This work is progress and we plan to cover it in a separate article.

Binance chain solution will have the first implementation of public gate masternodes. After Binance chain integration will be launched – gate masternodes will be activated, the community will be able to establish gate masternodes.

Best regards,
Sonm support team
So, SONM tokens will be interchangeable? But if I want to use any of the services I would still need SONM ERC-20? I'm waiting more information on this.
SONM Support

Activity: 429
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 01:27:46 AM

So, SONM tokens will be interchangeable? But if I want to use any of the services I would still need SONM ERC-20? I'm waiting more information on this.

Hello!
Soon we will publish an article about Binance chain integration. There will be an answer to this and many other questions. Follow the news in our channels:
❇️ Blog: https://sonm.com/blog/
❇️ Telegram news channel: https://t.me/sonmnews
❇️ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SONM/
❇️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment
❇️ Facebook: https://facebook.com/SONMproject
 There will be an answer to this and many other questions.

Best regards,
Sonm team
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:02:51 AM

Why you post stuff about RAYS when it has no official connection with SONM?
Nowhere on https://raysrender.com/ you can see anything about SONM.
Even team officials publicly have said that RAYS is a separate independent project/a private company.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

Why you post stuff about RAYS when it has no official connection with SONM?
Nowhere on https://raysrender.com/ you can see anything about SONM.
Even team officials publicly have said that RAYS is a separate independent project/a private company.

Rays is run on Sonm platform and it shows clearly that this platform can be utilized and used for real commercial cases.
We inform our followers about the progress of Rays as this project itself shows the great posssibilities of Sonm.

Best regards,
Sonm project.
panzer88

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:57:12 AM

I know that RAYS runs on SONM.Im not asking if it runs or not...
Im asking why nowhere on the RAYS page there is not a single mention about SONM and that RAYS is using SONM?
Why team officials are saying that RAYS is a private independent company ,when it is using SNM tokens to pay the suppliers?
Why team hide like pedophile priest the connection between RAYS and SONM?
Why there is zero marketing about SONM anymore?

I can tell you why...Cause team doesnt need,doesnt care and doesnt want SNM tokens.
They are all about that fiat payments that will be coming in RAYS.

The clear example is that RAYS which is build on SONM,with the funding from SONM ICO,from the team that is payed by the money from
SONM ICO.In the very same RAYS you can not use your SNM tokens to do rendering.
Even the team doesnt want their OWN TOKENS.They will gladly take your FIAT money for the rendering, but they dont accept SNM tokens as
a payment.

Need to say more?  I dont think anyone with a half brain would need more,but i know that there are alot of them here ,so i can continue...
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

I know that RAYS runs on SONM.Im not asking if it runs or not...
Im asking why nowhere on the RAYS page there is not a single mention about SONM and that RAYS is using SONM?
Why team officials are saying that RAYS is a private independent company ,when it is using SNM tokens to pay the suppliers?
Why team hide like pedophile priest the connection between RAYS and SONM?
Why there is zero marketing about SONM anymore?

I can tell you why...Cause team doesnt need,doesnt care and doesnt want SNM tokens.
They are all about that fiat payments that will be coming in RAYS.

The clear example is that RAYS which is build on SONM,with the funding from SONM ICO,from the team that is payed by the money from
SONM ICO.In the very same RAYS you can not use your SNM tokens to do rendering.
Even the team doesnt want their OWN TOKENS.They will gladly take your FIAT money for the rendering, but they dont accept SNM tokens as
a payment.

Need to say more?  I dont think anyone with a half brain would need more,but i know that there are alot of them here ,so i can continue...

Dear panzer88,

Have you checked the new roadmap that has been published recently? There you'll find lots of interesting information about SNM tokenomics. Just take a look here:

https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-roadmap/

Pay attention to the Decentralization and tokenomics track part

Sonm team cares about SNM tokens and SONM platform works only with them, so we need and wnat them badly.

The reason why we don't mention Sonm on Rays website we've told several times in our Telegram group:

We would like to maximise any chances for this project success. It is uncertain whether mentioning crypto currency, tokens or any particular projects will help or not. It may be harmful, or it could be not. The point is that it may be different, but we would like it to be clean. Based on what we have it looks better to have a separate project for NOW.

About "Powered by Sonm" text.
If we think about this text from a tokenholder point of view, it probably must be obvious, that the whole Rays site must be covered with Sonm Sonm Sonm text. But we need to think differently. IF such text "Powered by Sonm" brings value, then it should be. But if it brings risks - it is a question. Saying or not sating it must be decided based on best interests of Rays as a separate project! If we will feel it is safe, we will mention it at once.

Best regards,
Sonm team
panzer88

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

I have read it ofcourse. I dont just spew nonsense out of nowhere.
I just wonder if you dont mention anywhere that RAYS is connected with SONM?How RAYS gonna promote SONM?
How crypto investors gonna know about that amazing creation based on Sonm and than get interested and invest in Sonm?
Wasnt it supposed to be the opposite?RAYS being the first real product ,the flagship of SONM...
It is pretty obvious what the team is trying to do...
Information about tokenomics you say?
I see only "in the future" " in the near future" type of stuff.
The same stuff we have heard for 1.5 years now.
How many times you have changed your roadmap? 6 or more?
What is the guarantee that in the few months you wont produce new roadmap?
Everyone can produce roadmaps.The thing is to follow them.
What about the latest roadmap based on which the MN should have already be implemented.
You scammed everyone into buying Masternodes and Block producing nodes and than it is "always in the near future mode"
Another thing is that even if you have 100k or 500k SNM you are not guarantee to be able to run a node..
You must be approved /KYC by SNM team and if only they let you , you gonna receive that 10-15% ROI from whatever....
Guess if the team gonna give money to some randoms and not run the nodes by themself lol
Why you abandoned all the SONM promotion after livenet?
And the most important question is ....
If SNM token is so so so so important for the team why in the last 2 months team sold tens of millions of the tokens their control
and why SNM holders cant use SNM token on RAYS if like you say SNM token is the foundation of it all?
Even you as the team dont want to accept your own token as a payment...
And ofcourse now you will come with: it will be done in the future...
We have heard IN THE FUTURE countless time.
The results and the facts are out there.Team sold tens of millions of tokens at 2c a piece.Team dont even accept SNM token as a payment.
Team already stated: WE DELIVERED EVERYTHING WE  PROMISED IN THE ICO.OUR MISSION IS DONE.SONM IS A PRIVATE COMPANY NOW.

Case closed.It was obvious since last summer that Sonm was well disguised scam.They knew from the start that their profit will come in the form of
fiat and used the tokens they controlled for insider trading,pump and dumps.And since livenet when everybody saw that everything was just blatant promises and lies
they stopped any promotion and just started to dump their tokens on every pump organised by some pump group.Thats why Sonm price is constant downhill.
Simple explanation.Team never cared, dont want and dont need SNM token.Thats why RAYS takes only FIAT as payment.And team is dumping millions of tokens to the suppliers
giving them 2x mining rewards.And 95% of the suppliers are instant sending the SNM they receive to Binance to dump them.Whoever cant see that is just....
BladeRunner87

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:10:07 AM

I just wonder if you dont mention anywhere that RAYS is connected with SONM?How RAYS gonna promote SONM?
ETC

Man just accept this loss and stop scattering your shit here. I lost 50% of my funds with SNM token, but I sold it in order not to lose more. That's my problem. The team is one of the few who makes a real product and applies its token in the way Vitalik intended. For this they respect. Just go out and relax panzer88!
panzer88

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:29:38 PM

If everything is so great,team is so great, product is so great , vision and strategy is so great.
Have you ever asked yourself why Sonm is one of the biggest failures from the crypto projects that did ICO at summer 2017?
They are still top 50 for biggest ICO funding.
Have you ever asked yourself why or you are too stupid to do it?
Can you name a single project that collected tens of millions of $ that never hit their ICO price of 5000 sats and at the moment their ICO investors are down 33 times in terms of BTC?
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:32:44 PM

How crypto investors gonna know about that amazing creation based on Sonm and than get interested and invest in Sonm?
Wasnt it supposed to be the opposite?RAYS being the first real product ,the flagship of SONM...
It is pretty obvious what the team is trying to do...
Information about tokenomics you say?
I see only "in the future" " in the near future" type of stuff.
The same stuff we have heard for 1.5 years now.
How many times you have changed your roadmap? 6 or more?
What is the guarantee that in the few months you wont produce new roadmap?
Everyone can produce roadmaps.The thing is to follow them.
What about the latest roadmap based on which the MN should have already be implemented.
You scammed everyone into buying Masternodes and Block producing nodes and than it is "always in the near future mode"
Another thing is that even if you have 100k or 500k SNM you are not guarantee to be able to run a node..
You must be approved /KYC by SNM team and if only they let you , you gonna receive that 10-15% ROI from whatever....
Guess if the team gonna give money to some randoms and not run the nodes by themself lol
Why you abandoned all the SONM promotion after livenet?
And the most important question is ....
If SNM token is so so so so important for the team why in the last 2 months team sold tens of millions of the tokens their control
and why SNM holders cant use SNM token on RAYS if like you say SNM token is the foundation of it all?
Even you as the team dont want to accept your own token as a payment...
And ofcourse now you will come with: it will be done in the future...
We have heard IN THE FUTURE countless time.
The results and the facts are out there.Team sold tens of millions of tokens at 2c a piece.Team dont even accept SNM token as a payment.
Team already stated: WE DELIVERED EVERYTHING WE  PROMISED IN THE ICO.OUR MISSION IS DONE.SONM IS A PRIVATE COMPANY NOW.

Case closed.It was obvious since last summer that Sonm was well disguised scam.They knew from the start that their profit will come in the form of
fiat and used the tokens they controlled for insider trading,pump and dumps.And since livenet when everybody saw that everything was just blatant promises and lies
they stopped any promotion and just started to dump their tokens on every pump organised by some pump group.Thats why Sonm price is constant downhill.
Simple explanation.Team never cared, dont want and dont need SNM token.Thats why RAYS takes only FIAT as payment.And team is dumping millions of tokens to the suppliers
giving them 2x mining rewards.And 95% of the suppliers are instant sending the SNM they receive to Binance to dump them.Whoever cant see that is just....

Dear panzer88,

you come here with your own truth and the questions you ask have only answers that you keep in your mind.
Whatever we say you will keep your line.

Nevertheless. You are always saying lies.

- KYC for masternodes - you directly lie here. Nobody ever said there will be KYC. Any proofs?
- Team sold tens of millions - how about any proofs here also?
- Suppliers dump 95% instantly. Again you lie here, it looks like you have never seen sidechain balance dynamics. Because if you did, you would see, that most of tokens stay there for a long period, and many withdraw with big delays.

Waiting for your specific answer for each point without your general water flushing. Just the facts with no lies and other nonsense.

There's no sense in repeating everything we've said regarding Rays and Sonm interaction and cooperation. You do not need this information again.
Our roadmaps change according to the reality and current situation. We are flexible and keeping nose to the wind so we are getting rid of something and also choosing new directions. This is normal. You can see in our new roadmap that we've focused on different things that will help Sonm grow.

Everything you mention is just your imagination and your point of view.

Just end with this part of your life story, relax and do not troll here anymore.

Best regards,
Sonm team
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 03:39:25 PM

Can you name a single project that collected tens of millions of $ that never hit their ICO price of 5000 sats and at the moment their ICO investors are down 33 times in terms of BTC?

A lot

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico
https://analytics.hypernum.com/ico/medicalchain

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
panzer88

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

First of all you demanding anything is hilarious.
Where were you when i asked the team to comment to any of my tens and tens of messages?

About the MN and BPN.The information is from telegram rooms. Sadly i can not present it cause
i have been banned from every sonm room.When you dont clap your hands at the team you get banned.
On that topic.It was said that running a MN or BPN will require some form of verification ( something like KYC),
the same way SONM is using KYC now for suppliers if im not mistaken.Im saying all of that just to show to
the masses that even if you have 100k or 500k SNM you are not guarantee that you will be able to run a node on SONM
and get that ROI.Most probably you wont be approved and team will run the nodes themself and not give out money.
Or you are saying that everyone will be able to run whatever node they want with no requirements? lol
----------------------
About the tokens that was sent to Binance and than dumped.
Everyone who follows SONM knows about that the team officially controlled 9% community growth tokens
and 10% team tokens.Thats on paper.
The 9% community tokens are gone.40 million SNM tokens were send to Binance.
You can find the address check the history.
They were send in a time frame of few months.The timing most of the time was overlaying the times when pump groups
have choose SONM token for pump.On each pump last months someone was constanly dumping milions and millions of tokens
supressing the growth of the price.It wasnt one ,two or three times.Multiple times on every pump.Thats why SONM price never
ever was able to get some higher ground when pump groups picked Sonm.
Simple question WHY TEAM WOULD MOVE 40 MILLION TOKENS TO BINANCE WHEN THEY WERE SITTING IN THE 9% COMMUNITY GROWTH ADDRESS FOR 2 YEARS? And who sold tens of millions on tokens the exact times those tokens were moved to Binance?
------------------------------------
About the suppliers dumping the tokens they receive on Binance.
Since the start of the reward program team has send multiple time millions of tokens to the sidechain.
At the moment in the sidechain there are 8 436 000 SNM.
If you look at the address that had 10% team tokens:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf6dc72878810f0fb7fbe65105a357ce9f2250dd9#pageSize=100
You gonna see that there are now only 30 million tokens from 44 million.
14 million SNM were sent from that address to the sidechain.
At the sidechain at the moment there are 8 436 000 tokens.
Take in mind that there were tokens in the sidechain before may too.You see the difference in the numbers?
Where all that difference went you gonna say?
The answer is suppliers that take their 2x reward are instantly sending their SNM tokens to Binance and selling them.
You want examples you said ? Here is :
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaa2f73ff8350f0da5f013ac2318cc73ee3ed030f#pageSize=100
The moment supplier recieves his reward the very same moment there is the transaction to Binance.
What about this one?
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x78e9258c2689953237d1da5f5c2bb4a2a153d031#pageSize=100
And you say suppliers hold?
You are dumping your tokens to supplies giving them 2x + rewards .Thats free 100% bonus money to the suppliers
that is coming from SNM tokens.
You are creating constant daily sell pressure ,but why you would care about it when you dont give a shit about the price of
you own token....

Still waiting for the answer.Why SONM TEAM DOESNT ACCEPT THEIR OWN TOKEN AS A PAYMENT ?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:09:18 PM

First of all you demanding anything is hilarious.
Where were you when i asked the team to comment to any of my tens and tens of messages?

About the MN and BPN.The information is from telegram rooms. Sadly i can not present it cause
i have been banned from every sonm room.When you dont clap your hands at the team you get banned.
On that topic.It was said that running a MN or BPN will require some form of verification ( something like KYC),
the same way SONM is using KYC now for suppliers if im not mistaken.Im saying all of that just to show to
the masses that even if you have 100k or 500k SNM you are not guarantee that you will be able to run a node on SONM
and get that ROI.Most probably you wont be approved and team will run the nodes themself and not give out money.
Or you are saying that everyone will be able to run whatever node they want with no requirements? lol
----------------------
About the tokens that was sent to Binance and than dumped.
Everyone who follows SONM knows about that the team officially controlled 9% community growth tokens
and 10% team tokens.Thats on paper.
The 9% community tokens are gone.40 million SNM tokens were send to Binance.
You can find the address check the history.
They were send in a time frame of few months.The timing most of the time was overlaying the times when pump groups
have choose SONM token for pump.On each pump last months someone was constanly dumping milions and millions of tokens
supressing the growth of the price.It wasnt one ,two or three times.Multiple times on every pump.Thats why SONM price never
ever was able to get some higher ground when pump groups picked Sonm.
Simple question WHY TEAM WOULD MOVE 40 MILLION TOKENS TO BINANCE WHEN THEY WERE SITTING IN THE 9% COMMUNITY GROWTH ADDRESS FOR 2 YEARS? And who sold tens of millions on tokens the exact times those tokens were moved to Binance?
------------------------------------
About the suppliers dumping the tokens they receive on Binance.
Since the start of the reward program team has send multiple time millions of tokens to the sidechain.
At the moment in the sidechain there are 8 436 000 SNM.
If you look at the address that had 10% team tokens:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf6dc72878810f0fb7fbe65105a357ce9f2250dd9#pageSize=100
You gonna see that there are now only 30 million tokens from 44 million.
14 million SNM were sent from that address to the sidechain.
At the sidechain at the moment there are 8 436 000 tokens.
Take in mind that there were tokens in the sidechain before may too.You see the difference in the numbers?
Where all that difference went you gonna say?
The answer is suppliers that take their 2x reward are instantly sending their SNM tokens to Binance and selling them.
You want examples you said ? Here is :
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaa2f73ff8350f0da5f013ac2318cc73ee3ed030f#pageSize=100
The moment supplier recieves his reward the very same moment there is the transaction to Binance.
What about this one?
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x78e9258c2689953237d1da5f5c2bb4a2a153d031#pageSize=100
And you say suppliers hold?
You are dumping your tokens to supplies giving them 2x + rewards .Thats free 100% bonus money to the suppliers
that is coming from SNM tokens.
You are creating constant daily sell pressure ,but why you would care about it when you dont give a shit about the price of
you own token....

Still waiting for the answer.Why SONM TEAM DOESNT ACCEPT THEIR OWN TOKEN AS A PAYMENT ?
good info thanks for that. 9% token sned to binance then its only for sell not for holdings that's why price is too low of SNM tokens.
also the current situation of the market people are selling their alts for top 10 coins specially BTC that's why btc dominance is rising.
and i don't think that the people who gets reward of SNM will hold them they will sell immediately when they get tokens and suppliers could do also the same if price rise 
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

Sonm became a partner of the important mining event - Terracrypto 2019 - (the 3rd International Mining Forum in Moscow). On July, 25th Sonm CBDO Alexey Krotov will deliver a speech on the Real Usecase for Mining and will join the mining panel discussion.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:56:42 PM

Sonm became a partner of the important mining event - Terracrypto 2019 - (the 3rd International Mining Forum in Moscow). On July, 25th Sonm CBDO Alexey Krotov will deliver a speech on the Real Usecase for Mining and will join the mining panel discussion.

even though the good news came from SONM 3 hours ago,
but the price reversed and fell 15%, it looks like this is the impact of bitcoin

AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:57:12 PM

Weekly update from Rays. What was done recently: render time prediction based on machine learning has beat human formula. Human lost again. Machines upgraded to 32 Gb RAM. Almost ready.

system_shock

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:10:36 PM

Cut your losses guys, this is a scam project.

Read my post history, I was a complete believer of this project until I woke up and realised how deluded I was.

Glad I sold around the 30-40 cent region and have never looked back. Though, I do admit, I do tend to come back just to see what the price is. I won't lie it can be rather amusing.

This is one of the first projects I invested in back in 2017 but the experience was a good one as it let me understand how worthless and scammy these projects really are.

If you don't know this now, then you'll realise in the next 24 months when this coin pretty much goes to zero.

Good luck and remember, PROTECT your capital!
BladeRunner87

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:44:17 PM

Cut your losses guys, this is a scam project.

Read my post history, I was a complete believer of this project until I woke up and realised how deluded I was.

Glad I sold around the 30-40 cent region and have never looked back. Though, I do admit, I do tend to come back just to see what the price is. I won't lie it can be rather amusing.

This is one of the first projects I invested in back in 2017 but the experience was a good one as it let me understand how worthless and scammy these projects really are.

If you don't know this now, then you'll realise in the next 24 months when this coin pretty much goes to zero.

Good luck and remember, PROTECT your capital!
Ohh c'mon man! How can you BELIEVE in some project, it's not God! This is a damn startup. This is a venture investment and even worse - it's a crypto. Wild risk, wild west in investments. You were mistaken with your expectations x100-and-tothemoon and fell for your greed. This is not a reason to call the project a scam. The team does its job and for this they respect. Have a product, amid hundreds of test networks and MVP
Pages: « 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 [572] 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: