Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444695 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:54:19 AM

I was notified by my coinstats portfolio of sudden pump so I tried to visit here hoping to see from some good news but nothing special here, still the same as other tokens I've invested which did not start to recover yet.

I'm more worried about the trading volume we have, I hope Binance will not delist this token as it would surely bring down to a lower price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:49:34 PM

I was notified by my coinstats portfolio of sudden pump so I tried to visit here hoping to see from some good news but nothing special here, still the same as other tokens I've invested which did not start to recover yet.

I'm more worried about the trading volume we have, I hope Binance will not delist this token as it would surely bring down to a lower price.
Falls of price don't result in delisting, but if volume remains at lows for long period, delisting is possible. Because exchanges always have to do their maintenance, to keep coins listed on their platforms as safely as possible. If they don't see cost-effective from coins/ tokens listed on their platforms, for a long period, they will do think of delisting.

AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:59:30 PM

Work is focused on Trusted Platform solution, which is being tested on reference equipment. Render service will be launched soon based on Sonm network. Research is going on for ML and databases.

Read more here!

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:17:31 PM

Falls of price don't result in delisting, but if volume remains at lows for long period, delisting is possible. Because exchanges always have to do their maintenance, to keep coins listed on their platforms as safely as possible. If they don't see cost-effective from coins/ tokens listed on their platforms, for a long period, they will do think of delisting.
volume is the main reason for delisting if volume remains then delisting could not happens but the project developments go smooth and in a right way
sonm volume is still pretty good now more then 1.8 million $ volume is good. but the most of the volume sonm getting from binance exchange.
i am hoping more updates about project developments will soon come.
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:16:27 PM

I want to congratulate the team for another successful milestone complete.
Place 504 on Coinmarketcap.
Well done and now you can only aim higher.
Sky is the limit !

Good job.Moving forward.525 place now !

Where are all that laughed at  my words since November 2018?
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:06:23 AM

Work is focused on Trusted Platform solution, which is being tested on reference equipment. Render service will be launched soon based on Sonm network. Research is going on for ML and databases.

Read more here!

under 100 sats is not good , guy.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:15:10 PM

Read more here!

under 100 sats is not good , guy.
It probably will go to 1sat and never come back, I've written off this investment. SONM team is utterly incompetent at getting their product marketed or getting big partnerships. I would urge anyone who's thinking of  investing in this to not to, Look for something else, Because you will lose 100% in this.
panzer88

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

Check how suppliers or the team is sending millions of SNM tokens almost daily from the sidechain to Binance.
This is just one of the many addresses:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x78e9258c2689953237d1da5f5c2bb4a2a153d031

All the outgoing transactions are to this address ,which is Binance :

0x3f5CE5FBFe3E9af3971dD833D26bA9b5C936f0bE

Token is worthless ,now most of the people know it.
They took 42 mln $ and 19% of the tokens and created a marketplace that has no users,has no funding, has no marketing,
has no future.That marketplace is not usable by anyone than Sonm team because first it is incredibly bad designed and unfriendly and
second most important one is that no ordinary company or user will be able to compete for the resources, cause it will have a competition
in the face of RAYS ( sonm team) that is paying much above the mining price ,so it kills every possible competition by others.
Rays ( Sonm team) is able to do that cause they use ICO funding.They created private company RAYS with Sonm ICO funding that is
using Sonm marketplace and paying for resources with ICO funding.
For more than 1 year there is no company that had used the marketplace for more than couple of weeks.Now with the introducing of
RAYS and the fact that it will pay much much more than the standard mining price, there will be completely no other user in
the marketplace period.They said: our job is done,we created a marketplace ,our mission is over.Now we are working on our private projects.
They used 42mln$ and 19% of the tokens to create a ghost town marketplace that has 0 users, they created a private company with ICO fundings,
that is paying for resources with SNM tokens from the ICO and that is not accepting SNM as payment.
There are just couple of days till the start of RAYS and there is 0 info about the token burning and the buying of tokens from binance and i will tell you why.
Team still has tens of millions SNM.They will never buy tokens on Binance.They will show token transfers from Binance to sidechain but those tokens will not
be bought on the exchange but just transfered from their Binance wallets.You will never know what is RAYS profit so that 70% burn they are telling you about
is worthless.It comes to what number they throw at you and you as good blind sheeple gonna be happy.They will continue to dump tokens to suppliers ,
suppliers will continue to dump tokens on Binance while noone will be buying on  exchange cause the so called "clients " gonna be buying directly in RAYS with fiat....
This is a dead spiral and price just doesnt have reason to increase .Team has no motivation to work for higher price cause their profit is not connected with SNM token...
Where are your Masternodes,where are your block producing nodes,where are the users of sonm marketplace,where are the turnovers,where are the deals,
where is the promotion of Sonm,where are the bots fighting for resources ? Where are your money ?
Anyone is free to check my post history.I warned you about Sonm team since November 2018....
If this is not well disguised scam from the start i dont know what it is and the people that scammed you are two.
Their names are Alexei Antonov and Igor Lebedev.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 04:55:03 PM

Researching firmware and flashing opportunities for Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3 and ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ for a purpose of creating a chain of trust, which has great protection potential. Trusted Platform is targeted for October 2019. Considering listings on some DEXs.

Read more here!

AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Today is a great day. Today the whole crypto-blockchain industry became better. A commercial render project has been launched, that uses the compute power of Sonm. By bringing up commercial render with Rays we are not only bringing up Sonm - we are bringing up the whole industry!

Check it out!

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:31:11 PM

Today is a great day. Today the whole crypto-blockchain industry became better. A commercial render project has been launched, that uses the compute power of Sonm. By bringing up commercial render with Rays we are not only bringing up Sonm - we are bringing up the whole industry!

Check it out!

I don't think this needs to be doubted because it is indeed a good development,
especially with the launch of the commercial render project that is good news

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:22:20 PM

SONM should try to propose few big cloud provider such as Amazon/Alibaba Cloud/Digital Ocean/Vultr/Linode/etc with the SONM technology stacks. Maybe few of them will be interested.

In future SONM will become top choice for big companies it has working product with great solution. I have big faith in this project it will move towards more high place with power of blockchain tech.
panzer88

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:43:33 PM

Let me show you one of the countless examples of arrogant behavior by the team.
Comes from the official Sonm telegram room.
Someone asked:
"Just one question, who payed for Rays development? How you fund that project?"

The answer from the team member Dmitriy Manin who is Head of Customer Service was:

"We have the investor that covers all current project expenses."

So they have an investor that supposedly pays all current project expenses right?
SO WHY THE HELL TEAM IS USING SONM TOKENS TO PAY FOR SUBSIDIZING THE SUPPLIERS FOR RAYS?

They used the money that was supposed to be for Sonm development to create private company,to fund the desired
hashrate using team controlled tokens and now they say "we have the investor"....

In other words now they are openly spitting on your face and they dont even try to hide it.

Does anything changed with Rays?When is the next countdown?
Another milestone,another lie....
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

Weekly report from Sonm: we selected Loom Network technology stack as an underlying technology to building our new plasma chain with DPoS and Binance chain integration. Swap.online listed SNM.
Standby mode launched, that allows HiveOS (or another mining suite of your choice) to co-exist with Sonm worker with auto-switching. SonmOS TEE progress - everything boots up. Protocol update planned with market updates. Read more here.

Janek75

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:01:27 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 05:26:46 AM by Janek75

Good job.Moving forward.525 place now !
Where are all that laughed at  my words since November 2018?

I was wrong.
Panzer was right.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:21:50 AM

Sonm is showing good performance after a very long time of silence I hope it will get succeed to find the new place  on good position. It is undervalue coin with a great use case and very active dev team no doubt this is the real gem of the year.
qwe7

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:26:32 AM

Seems good?
panzer88

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:46:14 AM
Merited by peloso (1)

Janek, you look for 50x lol
The same thing were saying people when SONM price was 3000 sats, than 2000 sats, than 1000 sats.
You can do the math right?
Masternodes are just a scam.Sonm has been in livenet for 14 months now.
Sonm has no clients, has no turnover , has no profit.
So can you tell from where that Masternodes gonna make profit lol
Masternodes are just a cool long forgotten shill method from 2017.
Binance and loom integration were never needed in the first place.
For the purpose of binance integration they gonna use Loom.Thats the only connection between Sonm and Loom.
And the reason for all that talk and work is that they are afraid that Binance can delist Snm at any moment and with
that the price will go to 10 sats.Thats why they work on Binance Dex and that wont help bring clients to sonm one bit.
You talk about 800 renders rendering on Sonm with examples  right? lol
So RAYS is live now.Can you tell me what is the daily turnover there? How many clients are there, how much they have spent to render?
Ofcourse you cant lol
The only reason for SNM price to increase last year was and will be pump groups picking it next.
But i have no problem that you are going and buying massively.Hell please go and buy even more  Roll Eyes
You gonna show me next 2 years.....

PS people judging someone by their nickanme automatically disqualify themselves.
88 can mean alot of things.Like birth year,favorite number, how many snm or snm masternodes i own or even HH.
You can think what you want.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:22:09 AM

Sonm is showing good performance after a very long time of silence I hope it will get succeed to find the new place  on good position. It is undervalue coin with a great use case and very active dev team no doubt this is the real gem of the year.

https://twitter.com/sonmdevelopment/status/1164289076733915138
i think the latest news bring a good impact on sonm you can check here buddy https://sonm.com/blog

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:23:04 PM

Sonm has proceeded to the development of masternodes.
A survey is required to understand and confirm the real demand and support for this activity.
We wish to learn the opinion of people, who seek to run a Sonm masternode.
Read more here.

Pages: « 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 [574] 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: