Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:24:20 PM

this coin is a scam?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

Not a scam from what I've read so far. Most likely financial mismanagement and the usual crypto suit cock-up. Getting harder to actually know what horse to back these days considering the fact that most of these startups don't seem to care about treasury management and hiring competent account managers until it all goes belly up
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:19:13 PM

Latest Sonm news:

"From what we know Sonm is being used by at least:

Rays startup
CraftML startup  "

Rays is Sonm team ,making a private company with SNM ICO funds and generating 31$ from fiat payments ( one week ago) since the start .
CraftML startup is :
https://www.instagram.com/gods_dew/

Also they somehow claim that it is not 42mln $ but something else.
At ICO all projects put some number as a goal.Some put 2 mln $ some have put 400mln $.
Sonm at summer of 2017 put a number and goal of 42mln$.
After the ICO ended they succesufully announced that they have reached their goal for collecting 42mln$.
You may check how many tens of thousands of ETH they collected.
It is not anyone problem but the team that they didnt convert those ETH into fiat for funding the project.
They keep saying that they have delivered but where are the clients for what they have delivered?
Their clients are RAYS and CraftML .The second being completely unknown and as i suppose some friend of a team sonm team member.
Check the instagram above to see who is gonna mass use the Sonm marketplace.
Now they are asking for second round of funding to continue to work for the greater good and there are still people that believe them.
The former CEO Igor lebedev now the proud owner of RAYS keep saying that all the ICO participant were not investors but DONATORS.
Thats official from telegram rooms.
If i may kindly ask.Where in this thread or sonm website,or SONM ICO campaign or original WP there is a single mention of donations and donators?

They took 42mln $, they dumped 19% of the tokens on your heads, they did insider trading and controlled the market of their own token, now they will
ask for more money .

BTW if you were wondering why they didnt wanted to put SONM next to RAYS and mention anywhere that they are connected now i think you get it.
Another thing i find really odd and kinda strange is  that the timing of the announcement that SONM stops developments and has no more team comes right
after the moment team has spent all the 19% of the tokens they controlled ( except 2 mln maybe ? ).

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:52:04 PM

Sonm has successfully implemented the fog computing platform and has reached the readiness of basic infrastructure, which is operating for a year so far. Further development and operations assume creating a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), which will make decisions regarding both development priorities and funding form and volumes.
read more here https://sonm.com/blog/sonm-status-announcement-english

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:40:15 PM

why would you people invest in something called fog computing lol

You obviously don't know what fog computing is. FYI, Cisco coined the term which means extending cloud computing services closer to an enterprise's network. It is a trending but still nascent movement in enterprises because it is more efficient.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:42:49 AM

I wouldn't recommend buying this shit. They've finished the development and now don't have money? Spent 42 million in 2 years, That's a lie, SONM team used ICO funds for personal projects/company. Now without any money or marketing this shit is dead, Binance and other exchange will likely delist SNM for this behavior.
wozzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:50:31 PM

I wouldn't recommend buying this shit. They've finished the development and now don't have money? Spent 42 million in 2 years, That's a lie, SONM team used ICO funds for personal projects/company. Now without any money or marketing this shit is dead, Binance and other exchange will likely delist SNM for this behavior.
well i have just made a crap load of cash out of this coin in a matter of a week.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:48:53 PM

this coin is a scam?  Grin
well i have just made a crap load of cash out of this coin in a matter of a week.
Good for you! Be sure to jump off the ship at the right time otherwise you'll regret it. I wouldn't touch this shit, There are plenty of other coins I'll ponder to buy.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:27:11 PM

SONM is on fire @ Binance. Does anyobody know what happened?
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:01:16 PM

Founder of SONM exit with fund of ICO and most probably they are doing exit pump to rip off to the last bitcoin of hopeless SNM token holders.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:36:41 AM

Good for you! Be sure to jump off the ship at the right time otherwise you'll regret it. I wouldn't touch this shit, There are plenty of other coins I'll ponder to buy.

People who don't have faith in this coin will not touch at the pumping stage. I don't know what was the exact news released by the team because we are seeing much negative news from the community that the admin has left the project without any developments.

quasar6

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:42:11 AM

It has nothing to do with creating a DAO. I said several times last week that this pump will happen (TG). Why!?
There privious strategy did not work and so they begun a new ,private, business model. Trading SNM. They bought everything they got after there initiated exit scam news. Now they do control there market (token dominance) and news control (they decide about good and bad news). They dont care about there community, only there money.

Project is still death. SCAM just goes on atm. But all eyes from regulation forces are on them.
Send russian diplomats in your contry a mail and inform them about SONM. You will see they are verry friendly and helpfull.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:53:34 AM

People who don't have faith in this coin will not touch at the pumping stage. I don't know what was the exact news released by the team because we are seeing much negative news from the community that the admin has left the project without any developments.
where you get this this news that admin left the project without any developments. can you provide the source of this news.
if you get this news on telegram group then it could be fudding by some people.
in last 24H sonm rise about 69% according to coinmarketcap. if negetive news comes then why this is going up in one day?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:28:54 AM

where you get this this news that admin left the project without any developments. can you provide the source of this news.
in last 24H sonm rise about 69% according to coinmarketcap. if negetive news comes then why this is going up in one day?

According to you, there is no positive news released from the team then how the price of SNM increase more than 150% in one day. In the current fluctuations, how can a coin price increase very quickly to that much higher value?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:13:47 PM

According to you, there is no positive news released from the team then how the price of SNM increase more than 150% in one day. In the current fluctuations, how can a coin price increase very quickly to that much higher value?
Simple, Manipulation. There's huge amount of SONM parked in Binance exchange and now with recent announcement of development being halted there's risk of SNM getting delisted. So it might be Whales/SONM team pumping and then dumping their bags. If anyone has a better explanation, Please go ahead!
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:53:18 AM

Simple, Manipulation. There's huge amount of SONM parked in Binance exchange and now with recent announcement of development being halted there's risk of SNM getting delisted. So it might be Whales/SONM team pumping and then dumping their bags. If anyone has a better explanation, Please go ahead!

So the ultimate the person who is going to lose money are the people who participated when the price of SNM is at a high price. Really very bad to know that, really they have collected a very huge amount of funds during their crowd sales, how they will hide without any developments.
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:54:31 PM

SONM price growth is probably connected to SONM transformation into DAO, so that community can support and manage the project.

You can find SONM DAO creation roadmap here:
https://link.medium.com/XAsnDEIZi0

and you can find rinkeby SONM test DAO participation here:
https://link.medium.com/lawLQYKZi0

Looking for team members for various startups
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:01:21 PM

SONM price growth is probably connected to SONM transformation into DAO, so that community can support and manage the project.

You can find SONM DAO creation roadmap here:
https://link.medium.com/XAsnDEIZi0

and you can find rinkeby SONM test DAO participation here:
https://link.medium.com/lawLQYKZi0

Well, people or rather the token holders here are enthusiastic about taking control of the project. I'm glad of this direction but a major issue is still the funding. Where in the hell will SONM DAO get funding for further development? Pro bono development?

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:51:16 PM

Recent SONM Status Announcement Can Bring The Project Into Higher Levels -> https://www.publish0x.com/muchograph/recent-sonm-status-announcement-can-bring-project-higher-lev-xxzpnz

Please dont make me laugh  Cheesy $40 million ICO fund bring project nowhere and now with zero budget to develop SNM you expect project to go far and the funny thing is same crooks who exited with investors fund still standing behind sonm as ceo and project manager.
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:33:07 AM

on the SONM midium posted a guide in which the steps outlined how you can take Test DAO Governance
https://medium.com/@unidao/guide-how-to-participate-in-sonm-dao-test-governance-3d519f83d998
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: