Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

Hey, digitalcoins aka Andrey Voronkov. Keep talking, I would like to hear more about the Sonm DAO. More importantly on how will development and adoption go on with limited funding resources. I still believe good software is valuable if its really useful albeit user-friendliness barriers.

Sure. First of all DAO is supposed to limit tokens supply, which will lead to rise of the prize. Then this can be used for funding.

Looking for team members for various startups

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

Hey, digitalcoins aka Andrey Voronkov. Keep talking, I would like to hear more about the Sonm DAO. More importantly on how will development and adoption go on with limited funding resources. I still believe good software is valuable if its really useful albeit user-friendliness barriers.

Sure. First of all DAO is supposed to limit tokens supply, which will lead to rise of the prize. Then this can be used for funding.

Let me guess the SONM DAO will freeze a percentage of the holdings of a SNM token holder and whatever SNM token the DAO holds they can sell it in the market? A little explanation, I don't get it

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Janek75

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:35:47 AM

I was wrong.
panzer88 was right... Undecided
digitaltoken

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:54:48 PM

it's scam. price is now only goes down. soon delist.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:11:42 PM

I don't it's a scam right now. The trading volume is over $500K across all exchanges. The team is very active on social media platforms and they are releasing weekly updates as well.

One thing I hate is that they are selling masternodes. In simple words it will be like " I am short of money and I'll sell the garbage to earn more money. The team is greedy AF.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:45:37 PM

I don't it's a scam right now. The trading volume is over $500K across all exchanges. The team is very active on social media platforms and they are releasing weekly updates as well.

One thing I hate is that they are selling masternodes. In simple words it will be like " I am short of money and I'll sell the garbage to earn more money. The team is greedy AF.

Masternode was just a hype announcement to pump SNM price to dump their last millions of token before they exit with investors money and about development IO said that he will maintain SNM network in his free time meaning no further development and SNM will stuck in this current level, how can you believe their words that they deliver more development with +$40 million fund they couldn't go above 3 million marketcap and now you think they will
People behind SNM started this project with very bad intention and they finally did it after they dumped every last token they had and stole project fund and same crooks are starting DAO to milk more money it worked first time so why not they do it again in form of DAO and pump n dump SNM price to attract more victims to get involved in, if you deposit your SNM in dao and withdraw again they will take 10% of your snm .... band of thieves
This people are blackhole of money they take only and dump market on you after they realize they cant make more money from you and yes team are greedy and they are ready to lie... give you hope and promises to invest more from your money in them.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:51:11 PM

I don't understand what Andrey Voronkov is saying. He said, he talked to Kucoin and they promise not to delist SONM. He added that DAO will be more active on Kucoin when formed, but that the trading volume of SNM tokens should be higher in Kucoin. Anyone?

Egor_Kabaev

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:07:20 AM

So how about aws or google? Is not concurents either?
betaminer

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:36:45 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2019, 02:43:36 PM by betaminer

I have problems with the installation of SONM as as provider. Can I get help here?
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:23:55 PM

-96,75% from ICO price  Cry
there is still no signal when it can be fixed, I hope the team can work harder maybe Q1 2020 is a good time to start a new plan

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:14:25 PM

there is still no signal when it can be fixed, I hope the team can work harder maybe Q1 2020 is a good time to start a new plan
Team won't work anymore, It's up to community now.. If anyone thinks SONM will reach ICO price then it'll happen in dreams only, With no active development or improvement this shit is dead, And beware Binance keeps checking code, communication etc.. and if they're lacking in these things they will delist.
Scammers think they'll get away with their doings, But they don't know Karma will get them!
hush

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:37:06 PM

If this will get succeed to survive until next bull cycle than it has chance to make new history otherwise it will remain on current level. The team have to show some great results to increase more demand.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:50:45 AM

If this will get succeed to survive until next bull cycle than it has chance to make new history otherwise it will remain on current level. The team have to show some great results to increase more demand.
It's a common project to fail like this, I'm a little worried about their development, their social media has been inactive for more than 1 month, what's up with SONM?
this will give mistrust to the community, I hope there is clarity
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Team won't work anymore, It's up to community now.. If anyone thinks SONM will reach ICO price then it'll happen in dreams only, With no active development or improvement this shit is dead, And beware Binance keeps checking code, communication etc.. and if they're lacking in these things they will delist.
Scammers think they'll get away with their doings, But they don't know Karma will get them!
not only SONM, almost most altcoins fall above -90% of the ico price, it seems impossible to get back to the price of ico. that's why many people are not interested in ICO again, because most are scammers.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:07:45 PM

It's a common project to fail like this, I'm a little worried about their development, their social media has been inactive for more than 1 month, what's up with SONM?

this project is dead. they wont do anything in the future.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:37:20 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2019, 09:48:16 PM by alt213

-96,75% from ICO price  Cry

True SONM is dead and founders walked away with investors money and they said it loud and clear no more development for SNM which means we abandoned the project.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:16:23 PM

True SONM is dead and founders walked away with investors money and they said it loud and clear no more development for SNM which means we abandoned the project.
what the hack one more project's team is done with their work. this  is not good at all what about the investments and the snm tokens that we have right now. please can you provide some statements of snm team or social media link so i can check them.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:06:09 AM

I don't know what to make of this. But SONM's SNM token has been trending up since 0.7 US cents since September 16, 2019. Today's price is 1.7 cents which is more than 100% gains, volume also increased exponentially.

But fundamentally, SONM has no developers now and the proposed DAO is still being worked on. Who pumped this? Insiders or just pumpers? Who pumps in a bear market?

Maybe someone believes Voronkov has been negotiating with some big investors who want to invest in DAO.

TGD

Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:47:45 AM

I don't know what to make of this. But SONM's SNM token has been trending up since 0.7 US cents since September 16, 2019. Today's price is 1.7 cents which is more than 100% gains, volume also increased exponentially.

But fundamentally, SONM has no developers now and the proposed DAO is still being worked on. Who pumped this? Insiders or just pumpers? Who pumps in a bear market?

Maybe someone believes Voronkov has been negotiating with some big investors who want to invest in DAO.

Possibly or maybe old investors that exit during high price wants to re enter again on cheap price. SONM still has a lot of potential to get big investors onboard. I still holding some of this token that I get during bounty campaign. I believe that SONM can still move through this bear season.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
BlocktigerMX150

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:02:51 AM

what the hack one more project's team is done with their work. this  is not good at all what about the investments and the snm tokens that we have right now. please can you provide some statements of snm team or social media link so i can check them.
The ex team is working on Rays -rendering platform based on sonm, which means that they bought comupting power from sonm
Pages: « 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: