Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

I don't know what to make of this. But SONM's SNM token has been trending up since 0.7 US cents since September 16, 2019. Today's price is 1.7 cents which is more than 100% gains, volume also increased exponentially.

But fundamentally, SONM has no developers now and the proposed DAO is still being worked on. Who pumped this? Insiders or just pumpers? Who pumps in a bear market?

Maybe someone believes Voronkov has been negotiating with some big investors who want to invest in DAO.

Possibly or maybe old investors that exit during high price wants to re enter again on cheap price. SONM still has a lot of potential to get big investors onboard. I still holding some of this token that I get during bounty campaign. I believe that SONM can still move through this bear season.

Well,if you look at SONM's price chart, the price seems to have bottomed out last September 16, 2019 at 0.74 cents. And it is forming some sort of a bullish ascending triangle. Once the price breaks out of the 1.8 to 2 cents range, we will see a retest of 3 cents range. And when that also breaks, it is going to be a confirmed trend reversal.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:15:15 PM

I don't know what to make of this. But SONM's SNM token has been trending up since 0.7 US cents since September 16, 2019. Today's price is 1.7 cents which is more than 100% gains, volume also increased exponentially.

But fundamentally, SONM has no developers now and the proposed DAO is still being worked on. Who pumped this? Insiders or just pumpers? Who pumps in a bear market?

Maybe someone believes Voronkov has been negotiating with some big investors who want to invest in DAO.

Possibly or maybe old investors that exit during high price wants to re enter again on cheap price. SONM still has a lot of potential to get big investors onboard. I still holding some of this token that I get during bounty campaign. I believe that SONM can still move through this bear season.

Well,if you look at SONM's price chart, the price seems to have bottomed out last September 16, 2019 at 0.74 cents. And it is forming some sort of a bullish ascending triangle. Once the price breaks out of the 1.8 to 2 cents range, we will see a retest of 3 cents range. And when that also breaks, it is going to be a confirmed trend reversal.

SONM is still best choice to make entry again it still have big room to grow this thing make this really attractive. On current price it could be safe investment this is moving forward so nice and direction is looking great.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:52:17 AM

SONM is still best choice to make entry again it still have big room to grow this thing make this really attractive. On current price it could be safe investment this is moving forward so nice and direction is looking great.

IT COULD BE. But I would like to see how the new dynamic where the former lead team which moved to a private enterprise, https://raysrender.com/ would give value to the SONM platform. And also the effectiveness of the so-called SONM DAO.

judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

IT COULD BE. But I would like to see how the new dynamic where the former lead team which moved to a private enterprise, https://raysrender.com/ would give value to the SONM platform. And also the effectiveness of the so-called SONM DAO.
I think it will be difficult for them to raise prices right now, Sonm has been inactive since September,
this has worsened the price of SONM and community trust in the project, does anyone know what they are doing now?

alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:35:38 PM

I think it will be difficult for them to raise prices right now, Sonm has been inactive since September,
this has worsened the price of SONM and community trust in the project, does anyone know what they are doing now?

Nothing. check github, One of remaining sonm team is trying to push snm bagholders into DAO hoping to make some money of what remained of project under the name of developing project.
Ardys7

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

Is there any proof anywhere about rays render is actually using the sonm platform?
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:54:44 AM

Possibly or maybe old investors that exit during high price wants to re enter again on cheap price. SONM still has a lot of potential to get big investors on board. I still holding some of this token that I get during bounty campaign. I believe that SONM can still move through this bear season.

Is this for real? What's the product that has already made by SONM and what's the real implementation of SONM? This is not a safe investment anymore. it looks like people are going to bet on the hype that is happening with SONM right now.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 08:16:07 AM

Good movement. Any news?

Consider that:

dev team announced they were going to abandon the project in favor of a private business they are starting with the ICO money they collected but which has nothing to do with the SONM token

and if that true then  SONM exactly faded into obscurity.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:58:35 AM

Good movement. Any news?

Consider that:

dev team announced they were going to abandon the project in favor of a private business they are starting with the ICO money they collected but which has nothing to do with the SONM token

Actually there is link where the team officially announced that someone trying to spread false info even you are also doing this into this forum. Better provide the complete story what is going on behind the scene instead of posting the comments which is not legit way to prove that claim.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 12:39:40 PM

did that statement really from the SONM team? maybe that comment just from random users that spread false information about the team

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:47:49 AM

Good movement. Any news?

Consider that:

and if that true then  SONM exactly faded into obscurity.

Actually there is link where the team officially announced that someone trying to spread false info even you are also doing this into this forum. Better provide the complete story what is going on behind the scene instead of posting the comments which is not legit way to prove that claim.

My bad, I found that recently on reddit and thought that was true story and if the team denies it firmly then I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for SONM as did it before, but as it was said above:

did that statement really from the SONM team? maybe that comment just from random users that spread false information about the team

who knows what is true.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:57:25 PM

Good movement. Any news?

Consider that:

and if that true then  SONM exactly faded into obscurity.

My bad, I found that recently on reddit and thought that was true story and if the team denies it firmly then I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for SONM as did it before, but as it was said above:

who knows what is true.

Actually what you typed above is correct, SONM started a private company "RaysRender" using investors money and that company accept only fiat money and now its owned by IO
I believe this whole SONM ICO started with bad intention to RIP investors and run away with their money and ofcourse dumping team stash of token on market
I strongly advice you to stay away from SNM It turned to pump and dump token and binance soon will take action about that beside development of project was stopped month ago.
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:14:07 PM

S.C.A.M
botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:02:13 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2020, 09:56:32 PM by botmanside

S.C.A.M

yep definitely, and fucking wanker communist voronkokov will ban you and kick out if you mention that founder left with 30+mil $
and now trying to scam other people with another "project" fuck you retaderd vorokov...
vorokov suckin antonovs dick, that latest update of this scam...
not to forget fat fuckin manin totalitarion is a lilitupin barkdog aswellll..

RTFF && RTFM...
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:24:51 PM

imagine people still investing in this
botmanside

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:17:19 AM

imagine people still investing in this

yeah you re right, but its unly pumpndup shit, that all left...

RTFF && RTFM...
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 07:14:03 PM

S.C.A.M

yep definitely, and fucking wanker communist voronkokov will ban you and kick out if you mention that founder left with 30+mil $
and now trying to scam other people with another "project" fuck you retaderd vorokov...

Time will tell, hopefully, this team doesn't get away with people's money, Can't imagine this being another crypto scam, after a long time with big ICO and people trusting them, invested on this project.

by rallier
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334

just in case

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 07:42:18 PM

S.C.A.M

Time will tell, hopefully, this team doesn't get away with people's money, Can't imagine this being another crypto scam, after a long time with big ICO and people trusting them, invested on this project.

Unfortunately.

signature not found.
Ardys7

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:32:51 PM

Could we sue the SONM team for scam? They can't even show us where the 42 million dollar went.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2758
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:42:25 PM

Could we sue the SONM team for scam? They can't even show us where the 42 million dollar went.
You could sue them about the transparency of where all of the money is going on right now. I guess you can create a report about that. I never see this project published any financial report regarding what happened with the money.
Investors who are able to do that caused by the team must be transparent with how they used the money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 [581] 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: