Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:55:01 AM

can i withdraw my bounty balance?

Hello!

It will be available to withdraw your coins from Bounty account to MNXcore wallet today.
We will post announcement about it.
Follow our news.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

They had pre-mined themselves. I think the genesis (1st) block reward was 5,500,000 MNX which is mentioned in whitepaper. And I must say this is poorly planned.

I thouk pre-mined blocks corresponded to the adress which mined between July 20-26. But apparently you are right, this is the only pre-mined block specified in the whitepaper, so I don't know what to think about the blocks mined between July 20-26 ...

Poor planning or cheating.

sonurlk you are too much talking are you invested on this project? if not just get out from here , just wait and see until 9 august if still delay like yesterday you can blame the dev as As you like ,  Of course I am also disappointed with this project, but dev said the 9th is the last and will not delay anymore (see page 232-235) and if there is delay anymore maybe this project 100% scam

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

Hello!

It will be available to withdraw your coins from Bounty account to MNXcore wallet today.
Follow our news.

Hi dev , when we can withdraw mnx from bounty page to our mnxcore , its already August 03, 2017, 11:55:37 AM on local bitcointalk time , thanks
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

Who are you to ask me either I invested or not? And for your kind information, I am not talking about delays only and also I am not alone. There are many problems here. Read this thread thoroughly then judge. Now if you have answers to these questions (apart from delays) then please oblige us with answers:

1. If developers are not sure about any final date, why they don't properly communicate and take cushion time?
2. Why didn't developers release Minexcoin core client for all three OS (Linux, windows and MacOSx) at the same time?
3. Why did they premine apart from first genesis block of 5,500,000 MNX? They had pre-mined upto 960th block. Why?
4. Why did they pre-mine with very high hash per second due to which difficulty increased? And now every block generated after about 1 hour (average).
5. To use very high hash per second speed they must have software for GPU mining or else. Why didn't they release it till now?
6. When people asked many times they gave a method to use multi-thread mining. Why didn't they told this about on release of wallet?
7. The given method of multi-thread mining is broken and I am sure they have a work around. But still, we didn't know about this. Why?

And at last, I have problem because I have invested my TIME and MONEY in this project.

Its simple question

1. Only gods and dev know
2. Only gods and dev know
3. Only gods and dev know
4. Only gods and dev know
5. Only gods and dev know
6. Only gods and dev know
7. Only gods and dev know

So you just need wait and see until 9 august if still delay this project 100% scam  Cool
Stop barking like a monkey  Tongue
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

you asked a good question. we were thinking the same thing all investors.
we're all curious. find the answer anymore questions. we got tired of waiting.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

Hello!

Follow our news.

Hi dev , when we can withdraw mnx from bounty page to our mnxcore , its already August 03, 2017, 11:55:37 AM on local bitcointalk time , thanks
Hey mate they will announce it today, but only the dev know what time should they post. Just be patient, the ICO site has already done and the next step is the bounty site. Don't be afraid the dev would not leaving us, because they are very responsive team.
Yes iam sorry for my impatience, i'm just confused because in my country already enter the night, for now i will wait for news from dev.
God bless you all
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:13:00 PM

hello guys the new updates of the minexcoin is for investor only ?
what abount the bounty paticipants how will get our minexcoin?

Hello!

Yes, yesterday we had update for ICO accounts.
The button for withdraw MNX to MNXCore(in bounty account)will be realized today. We will announce when exactly.

Thank you for participation!

Site || Blog || Bounty
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Its simple question

So you just need wait and see until 9 august if still delay this project 100% scam  Cool

He isn't completely wrong. You know, they can release the project on this date or later (with delays yes), and they also can have done some things which seem like scam (like sonulrk specified) for their own interest. It's strange they don't want to communicate about these problems, for a project which want to provide price stability, and I'm really worrying about this, and disappointed from the answer we get..
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

Hello!

Follow our news.

Hello!

Please, have a patience. Update will be today.

Site || Blog || Bounty
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

when can this minex be traded? i have some Minex coins from ICO
where Minex will be listing in exchange, long enough also I await the release of this coin?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:19:23 PM

Its simple question

He isn't completely wrong. You know, they can release the project on this date or later (with delays yes), and they also can have done some things which seem like scam (like sonulrk specified) for their own interest. It's strange they don't want to communicate about these problems, for a project which want to provide price stability, and I'm really worrying about this, and disappointed from the answer we get..

everyone on all channels of minex is curious about the 5.5 million MNX mined.  why they won't address it is casing uncertainty
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:21:33 PM

Fucking scam ico ! Give us our money or send me my bitcoin back. This is fucking joke, most unprofessional ico ever.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

Why is the amouth of MNC that we can witfhdraw much smaller dan on the balance?
Can we keep our balance on our ico page so we don't have to withdraw?

Hello!

You can withdraw all your amount from ICO account. But if you got the answer: 'Order is opened. Please wait until order will be processed’’ — this means that the application was submitted successfully, but there are errors in the balance sheet.' it suggests your withdrawing needs addition checking and then you will get your coins.
You can keep your coins on the balance. We have no limit time for withdrawing MNX now.  

Site || Blog || Bounty
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:24:21 PM

Hi,
I want to add password to wallet, and make a backup, both options exsists from the menubar, but i dont know how to open a backup, and also after encryption, minexcoin-qt never ask for password.
Could any one help me?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
snowpalm

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

Hello!

You can withdraw all your amount from ICO account. But if you got the answer: 'Order is opened. Please wait until order will be processed’’ — this means that the application was submitted successfully, but there are errors in the balance sheet.' it suggests your withdrawing needs addition checking and the you will get your coins.
You can keep your coins on the balance. We have no limit time for withdrawing MNX now.  

Ok.Thanks.I hold my coins some more time on the ico and bounty account .
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

Hello!

You can withdraw all your amount from ICO account. But if you got the answer: 'Order is opened. Please wait until order will be processed’’ — this means that the application was submitted successfully, but there are errors in the balance sheet.' it suggests your withdrawing needs addition checking and the you will get your coins.

Ok.Thanks.I hold my coins some more time on the ico and bounty account .
It's up to you. Your coins will be in safety.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

Hello, Minexcoin community!
Withdraw MNX from the ICO account to MNXcore.
https://blog.minecoin.org/withdraw-mnx-from-the-ico-account-to-mnxcore-9014bc3a3b6b

Thanks for the information. I would like to know, Is this proper exchange for MNX? https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MINEX_BTC

This is a really important question....

Is that minex our mnx?

Thanks

MNX ( Minexcoin ) not MINEX
Whether on the web portal bounty can also withdraw to minexcore or only participant ICO sale ?

Hello!

It will be possible for Bounty participants too.
Today we will announce when it will be available in our blog: https://blog.minecoin.org/

Follow us!

Site || Blog || Bounty
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

Its simple question

everyone on all channels of minex is curious about the 5.5 million MNX mined.  why they won't address it is casing uncertainty

-> The question is not the 5.5 million MNX, they were specified in the whitepaper:

But now, i see another thing: 2 700 000 MNX reserved for ICO.
Or we have 287.44795480 BTC raised, for a MNX price of 0.00230845 BTC per MNX, which make ~124 500 MNX bought. With bonus, we can go to a maximum of 250 000 MNX, which is really far from the 2 700 000 MNX for the ICO.

Is there other things I didn't notice for the attribution of this sum of MNX ? Or where they will go ?

-> And why have they mined coins between July 20-26, before the public release ? I can't find any indication of this.

Parsigin

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:39:02 PM

Fucking scam ico ! Give us our money or send me my bitcoin back. This is fucking joke, most unprofessional ico ever.

sure this is scam, just make Scam Accusations if you invest a lot
this coin will never list at exchange, not accepted
scam premine
scam ghost mine before release
scam coins detail
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:41:25 PM

Hello

MNX was listed on any exchanger (as today it is 03.080.2017)?

Hello!

The exchange will be launched after releasing of MinexBank(after August 9th).
Were explained the reasons why is delay in this post: https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: