Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:46:48 PM

1) You guys realise he stole nothing? there is a bug in the code..
   a) Damn, I am happy it has been uncovered now. Just imagine if he was a lot more malicious, and with other buddies? He could devastate the whole coin once it's registered.
   b) These things are necessary to ensure that the code is solid and that no bugs are present, for wide adoption.

2) When you are first to do something that nobody is doing, that's when you get the best of it. I see no reason why he should be penalized for it...Unfortunately, this is an opportunity for the team to learn and move forward. The best
    lessons are hardly free.

Just stop pressuring the team to have the coin listed and let them do their job of securing the project, for everybody's sake.

Ummm.... sorry but that would all be fine if he stopped mining

P.S.  I am not pressuring for Minex to be on the exchanges.

I am stunned that you cannot see that these are two separate issues.

But the thing is... he is still generating blocks without donating to MinexBank.  Which is massively a problem.

I am stunned that you do not see this.  ?

Oh Believe me my dear friend, I am a very early investor and have  lot of interest in this project, both intellectually and financially.

1) The team has been pressured for the exchange from the beginning. What happens when you are being pressured? mistakes. The 2 things are absolutely not uncorellated. Perhaps managing a project would show you this reality?
2) he is not paying the bank, yes I understand that. He is acting selfishly and won't shut down. Again, I have every interest to be angry at him but I am not.

Ok he can be selfish if he wants.   But there ought to be consequences, such as forgoing the "reward".

BTW I found the bug in MinexBank testnet that let you double dip by sending money to yourself two, three, four times.   So far I have not asked for a bounty, neither have I received one.

In fact I got a hard time from the support team who tried to convince me that I was doing something wrong.  And got treated like I was trying to game the system when I wasn't.   Unlike Euroline who doesn't care.

If he stopped mining, he would deserve a bounty reward.  Otherwise his selfishness has disqualified him.

I am a nuclear engineer by formation and one thing i can tell you, stress tests and pushing the systems to failure is my job (was). I used people like him to show me where I was failing in my approach. We welcome people like him to avoid a catastrophy in the future, while unprepared (fukushima?)

Here, a very similar thing is happening. He is selfish but smart.

HE CANNOT DO MUCH DAMAGE TO THE PROJECT, only get a few hundred coins. I'd say he earned it (whatever we think of his selfishness).

Now what's the lesson here?

A) Again, let us stop putting pressure on their shoulder and let them follow through the project. This will avoid to rush things and overlook bugs or errors.
B) Stop whining against euroline and welcome the opportunity that this brings us. It would have been a lot more devastating in the future.

This is the mindset of an engineer (and investor) that everyone should have.

Yup but I'm p*d off.   And he does not deserve a reward (anymore). EOF

Amen! Agreed he should stop mining them ask for the award. He has done far too much damage now to have the nerve to ask for a bounty.
PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:47:49 PM

i am stunned by what i am reading.

a) Damn, I am happy it has been uncovered now. Just imagine if he was a lot more malicious, and with other buddies? He could devastate the whole coin once it's registered.
   b) These things are necessary to ensure that the code is solid and that no bugs are present, for wide adoption.

2) When you are first to do something that nobody is doing, that's when you get the best of it. I see no reason why he should be penalized for it...Unfortunately, this is an opportunity for the team to learn and move forward. The best
    lessons are hardly free.

3) Do you understand how devastating it could have been if the coin was already on the exchanges? for the reputation and the price? You'd all loose your investment.

Just stop pressuring the team to have the coin listed and let them do their job of securing the project, for everybody's sake.

Work with your negative trust ratings first before you try to save someone. lol

Thanks for notifying that to me. I just saw that I had 3 negative trust reviews, total BS.
That will give me the opportunity to do omething about it

PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

lessons are hardly free.

But the thing is... he is still generating blocks without donating to MinexBank.  Which is massively a problem.

Oh Believe me my dear friend, I am a very early investor and have  lot of interest in this project, both intellectually and financially.

1) The team has been pressured for the exchange from the beginning. What happens when you are being pressured? mistakes. The 2 things are absolutely not uncorellated. Perhaps managing a project would show you this reality?
2) he is not paying the bank, yes I understand that. He is acting selfishly and won't shut down. Again, I have every interest to be angry at him but I am not.

Ok he can be selfish if he wants.   But there ought to be consequences, such as forgoing the "reward".

BTW I found the bug in MinexBank testnet that let you double dip by sending money to yourself two, three, four times.   So far I have not asked for a bounty, neither have I received one.

In fact I got a hard time from the support team who tried to convince me that I was doing something wrong.  And got treated like I was trying to game the system when I wasn't.   Unlike Euroline who doesn't care.

If he stopped mining, he would deserve a bounty reward.  Otherwise his selfishness has disqualified him.

I am a nuclear engineer by formation and one thing i can tell you, stress tests and pushing the systems to failure is my job (was). I used people like him to show me where I was failing in my approach. We welcome people like him to avoid a catastrophy in the future, while unprepared (fukushima?)

HE CANNOT DO MUCH DAMAGE TO THE PROJECT, only get a few hundred coins. I'd say he earned it (whatever we think of his selfishness).

A) Again, let us stop putting pressure on their shoulder and let them follow through the project. This will avoid to rush things and overlook bugs or errors.
B) Stop whining against euroline and welcome the opportunity that this brings us. It would have been a lot more devastating in the future.

Yup but I'm p*d off.   And he does not deserve a reward (anymore). EOF

Don't think for a second that I'm not pissed. I am.

Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:50:07 PM

lessons are hardly free.

3) Do you understand how devastating it could have been if the coin was already on the exchanges? for the reputation and the price? You'd all loose your investment.

The problem is he is taking all the blocks, and the part paid to MinexBank (which come at like 99% from Racquemis pool) is decreasing...
Minecoin.org said there is sufficiend funds in MinexBank to don't worry for lot of times, so I hope it's true and they will fix that.

Also, Racquemis spoke about another problem, something which can corrupt the blockchain if the pool is not set up correctly, and it look like this guy hasn't set up correctly his pool because he is not paying MinexBank.
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:56:32 PM

Guys, I fixed the problem. Also I will not corrupt Blockchain, I'm checking for hashes.
First blocks with donating to minexbank: http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XMwqEMkCLf1jk2Qh1egi3vGSeAbbsPddrT
Happy day  Wink

Ps. I see I'm getting popular  Cheesy

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
midorichain

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:57:32 PM

So this coin OFFICIALLY failed before list at exchange ? BIG LOL

so what are they doing delaying 2 month and tell investor that they are working hard after that we only see FAILED to this project.

so you are working hard DEV TEAM ?

work hard just to release this noob code ?

Shame on you and your team, you and your team just a group of garbage.

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:07:50 PM

lessons are hardly free.

I agree with you! I think he deserves this bounty.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

lessons are hardly free.

I agree with you! I think he deserves this bounty.
Next time then you write or say he remember that this means EuroLine  Grin

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
Irlasos

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

Guys, I fixed the problem. Also I will not corrupt Blockchain, I'm checking for hashes.
First blocks with donating to minexbank: http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XMwqEMkCLf1jk2Qh1egi3vGSeAbbsPddrT
Happy day  Wink

Ok, now you can get more popular ^^
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:26:58 PM

Give some more time to minexcoin team..
we already have holded long.. some moretime
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

Happy day  Wink

so? now that bug is fixed?
Irlasos

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:42:00 PM

Happy day  Wink

He fixed for his miners, the bug is still here, ready to be exploited before Minexcoin team fix it.
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:45:59 PM

Happy day  Wink

He fixed for his miners, the bug is still here, ready to be exploited before Minexcoin team fix it.
they will fix that. bugs are everywhere, even in top games. mnx team working hard to fix them.
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

people who texting panic messages, how much did you invested in this project? all money what your mammy gave to you for icecream? lol  Grin
robbieburns

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:56:40 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 12:08:34 AM by robbieburns

First blocks with donating to minexbank: http[Suspicious link removed]xplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XMwqEMkCLf1jk2Qh1egi3vGSeAbbsPddrT
Happy day  Wink

Ps. I see I'm getting popular  Cheesy

Ok thanks for sorting this out.   I see that of 2551 blocks you have generated 209 have the payment to MinexBank.

revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:00:00 AM

Happy day  Wink

Yeah. Minexcoin haven't done the softfork yet. I've seen EuroLine post before about the bug in the code. And i believe minexcoin didn't handle the issue because of the distribution of Coins.
duongbtc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

How long does it take me to withdraw MNX from Minexcoin Bounty Campaign?
Order #2219 XS6bjMCBVVrYJw1KWHxsRtkMjyPggnf7fG opened  -> Where do I see this confirmation process?
thank you!
Wakkocu

Activity: 434

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

this coin should change name to EuroLineCOIN, since only he can mine this
congrats to you bro, you are the best, enjoy all MNX until the end of block.

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:42:55 AM

I believe the luck of this team will run out soon, I have said it, there is no need to release anything unless you have a solid platform, all the dates the team has promised has not been kept, do not commit your self because the pressure will be much on you guys.

I will also like to know the number of people working on this project

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:47:51 AM

I believe the luck of this team will run out soon, I have said it, there is no need to release anything unless you have a solid platform, all the dates the team has promised has not been kept, do not commit your self because the pressure will be much on you guys.

I will also like to know the number of people working on this project

they cant do solid platform, they use equihash algo but using bitcoin source instead zcash source, so this is worst thing i ever seen in project developing.

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: