Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

!!!

To make a point clear and to make sure once again that MNX does not contradict the rules of the SEC we decided to get a Legal opinion, in which professional lawyers used the Howey test to verify Minexcoin. The good news is that we didn’t pass the test, which means that Minexcoin doesn’t fall under the definition of “Security”. Accordingly, the MNX does not contradict the requirement of the SEC and can openly trade, both in the US territory and by USA residents in other countries.

its not a security. thats clear.

its a ponzi, pyramide scheme and that is very much illegal my friend and its destroying the coin community. there are better ways to make profit.

Fudder!

Fudding the thread to make the holders nervous.  then buying cheap when dumped.. Old news.

why is it fud? there are alot of ponzi schemes out there. crypto is full of them. why not accepting it and going on. dont understand  Huh Huh

there will be alot people coming and saying the same, trust me. i am absolutely not against ponzi schemes. you can make money out of it, if you are smart. there is no problem with that at all.

why the price fell is maybe because of:

MinexBank Memorandum

We’d like to pay special attention of the MNX market participants to the following circumstance. MINEXBANK’s activity will be aimed at keeping the MNX quotes to USD within the 5% range of fluctuations relative to the representing the estimated growth rate of 42,7% per annum from the rate of 20 USD/MNX.

MINEXBANK urges all market participants to refrain from making deals outside the 5% corridor of the exchange rate fluctuations in order to avoid possible financial losses.

the price now is $50.

the question is, if they really are going to execute this. i mean, why not changing the rules, if you can make more money. Seriously a ponzi is to make money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:26:50 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 56.88 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6015395894428

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 4.9% Monthly: 10.8% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $46.22

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 56.88 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6015395894428

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 4.9% Monthly: 10.8% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $46.22
Price is going up, but amount of coins for sell decreasing ))
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:44:03 PM

!!!

To make a point clear and to make sure once again that MNX does not contradict the rules of the SEC we decided to get a Legal opinion, in which professional lawyers used the Howey test to verify Minexcoin. The good news is that we didn’t pass the test, which means that Minexcoin doesn’t fall under the definition of “Security”. Accordingly, the MNX does not contradict the requirement of the SEC and can openly trade, both in the US territory and by USA residents in other countries.

its a ponzi, pyramide scheme and that is very much illegal my friend and its destroying the coin community. there are better ways to make profit.

Fudder!

Fudding the thread to make the holders nervous.  then buying cheap when dumped.. Old news.

why is it fud? there are alot of ponzi schemes out there. crypto is full of them. why not accepting it and going on. dont understand  Huh Huh

there will be alot people coming and saying the same, trust me. i am absolutely not against ponzi schemes. you can make money out of it, if you are smart. there is no problem with that at all.

why the price fell is maybe because of:

MinexBank Memorandum

We’d like to pay special attention of the MNX market participants to the following circumstance. MINEXBANK’s activity will be aimed at keeping the MNX quotes to USD within the 5% range of fluctuations relative to the representing the estimated growth rate of 42,7% per annum from the rate of 20 USD/MNX.

MINEXBANK urges all market participants to refrain from making deals outside the 5% corridor of the exchange rate fluctuations in order to avoid possible financial losses.

the price now is $50.

the question is, if they really are going to execute this. i mean, why not changing the rules, if you can make more money. Seriously a ponzi is to make money
Why many do not read this:
"Special reservation: first three months from November 1, 2017, will be the period of creation and development of the MNX exchange market. The market will be formed in stages due to different terms of trades launching on various exchanges. In addition, there will be a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months".
This is also written in the Memorandum. You can not pull out of the context only what you like.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:03 PM

!!!

i did not want to call it a ponzi two days ago.

i am out. i sold all my ICO coins.

why?
1. because my fear of losing profit is smaller than my fear of losing money.

2. i have to admit that i think this could develop into a pyramid scheme.
if you park the coins you always need a buyer. without new buyers parking is worthless.

don't call me a fudder.
tell my what this coin solves apart from the parking.

you said you are out and sold all your token. then why you are still here?
just leave and don't say anything bad about the project. Let them take the risk

i am still here because i think i have to tell other users what could happen. i want to help people that they don't get burned with this coin.
have you checked the trading volume? what do you think will happen if there is an other exchange? and what do you think will happen if the parking rate is lowered? and finally: what do you think will happen if anybody will buy the coins people want to sell after they parked?

i called it pyramid scheme. everybody called my a fudder. i am happy that there are more and more posters that see what is happening here.
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:49:35 PM

Another FUD'er attack coming  Grin
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:57:05 PM

Rollercoaster is pure logic.

Most of the coin are stuck into "parking" aka staking wallet.

Not on the exchange platform.

There's a very low volume on the market compare to actual amount of units in circulation (but stuck on wallets).

Order book can't stand big player like the ones that choosed to pump this coin yesterday. It's a pump & dump, classic bear trap after green candle, manipulation on market with small marketcap.

But MNX value is strong, all is in parking slot for passive income and out of the chart watch stress.

It's solid, team is working hard compare to many other lazy project blooming like mushrooms after rain.

Once it will reach bigger exchange, like asian and big american, value will grow organicaly.
Need bigger buffer for a volatility regulation.

Need big exchange.

And the last news is saying, it's coming for really soon.

Take the opportunity of bear trap to catch more units, or just leave the money on the parking wallet.

Both way, you will get lots of growth in the next year.

2018 will be MNX year.

There'll always be people fearing that something they can't control, is going against there logic.

Well this is the unlogical side of crypto, not made to copy classic finance pattern, but writing a new way to store money out of the actual fiat banks.

The cake is here, on the credit fiat market (first owning capital, then earning fees).

How much a bank make every year on fee ? and using the people money to actualy make some juicy forex move ?

It's huge, and each market is a playground for traders.
Just like crypto.

All crypto actor believe in crypto revolution and futur mass adoption (which is to me, unavoidable)
And if you are interested into crypto, then you also believe in it.

Not only the potential of making easy money.

You support some project, when it's good, then it bloom.

When it's useless, it's trashed.

TeMHuK

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:15 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:24:58 PM by TeMHuK

!!!

why?

if you park the coins you always need a buyer. without new buyers parking is worthless.

don't call me a fudder.

i am still here because i think i have to tell other users what could happen. i want to help people that they don't get burned with this coin.
have you checked the trading volume? what do you think will happen if there is an other exchange? and what do you think will happen if the parking rate is lowered? and finally: what do you think will happen if anybody will buy the coins people want to sell after they parked?

i called it pyramid scheme. everybody called my a fudder. i am happy that there are more and more posters that see what is happening here.

I'm trying to folow your logic,  you should call bitcoin is a pyramid too, because the growth of the bitcoin price is due solely by the fact that more and more people are buying it. Or you want to refute my statement, saying that more and more services are starting to accept bitcoin as payment for goods or services, and bitcoin is providet to buy or sell these goods, it does not disprove, but confirms the idea that bitcoin is a bubble or pyramid.

Minexcoin just wants to speed up this process and pass it not in eight years, like bitcoin, but much faster. If you consider Minexcoin a pyramid, so bitcoin should be considered as a pyramid too. If you don't understand that, you have nothing to do in the cryptoworld!
Rennsemmal

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

!!!

why?

don't call me a fudder.

I'm trying to folow your logic,  you should call bitcoin is a pyramid too, because the growth of the bitcoin price is due solely by the fact that more and more people are buying it. Or you want to refute my statement, saying that more and more services are starting to accept bitcoin as payment for goods or services, and bitcoin is providet to buy or sell these goods, it does not disprove, but confirms the idea that bitcoin is a bubble or piramid.

Minexcoin just wants to speed up this process and pass it not in eight years, like bitcoin, but much faster. If you consider Minexcoin a piramid, so bitcoin should be considered as a pyramid too. If you don't understand that, you do not have to be in the cryptoworld!

+ 1000000000000000ü0
well said
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

So to backup the minex wallet. all you have to do is go to file --> backup and just name it wallet.dat? Then copy that into a flash drive or wherever and paste it into the minexwallet app if you download it from a different computer?

Wish i had bought more during the dump but was sleeping  Undecided
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:41:39 PM

!!!

why?

don't call me a fudder.

I don't know if you two are joking like seriously? In order for an investment and/or services to be a pyramid, it should have hierarchical or level some sort of pattern. Like what you see here below.

Do you guys have any idea about supply and demand? The minexcoin coin specification and/or other system/platforms being develop and created by MinexSystems are for the liquidity, usability and demand for the coin. Not some pyramid scheme. Pyramid, MLM, Ponzi and other variants needed new investors in order to survive. This doesn't even need new investors to survive! Because the 4 platforms determine the true value of Minexcoin, further expanding it's USE-CASES rather than just parking it.
lowkey9898

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

People are just jealous!! Do you know that people called Bitcoin , scam as well? and many other names as well. But haters gonna hate and potato gonna potate!
kenzie95

Activity: 143
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Just buy and stack (park) as much MNX u can, obviously some people here have no clue how big 5~% weekly interest is.

ddarkknight

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:08:58 PM

Guys, please help Minexcoin in getting listed on Poloniex. Poloniex does not require any payment to add a coin. Poloniex have a trade volume of $376,422,273 USD. It's one of the biggest exchanges and will boost the trade volume of Minexcoin. You just have to fill in the coin request form and the number of requests will speed up the process. So I encourage all Minexcoin participants to fill out the coin request form (Link given below)

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
younglord33

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:23:41 PM

How long did it take for the coins to show up in your wallet?
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:46:44 PM

Are you sending your Minexcoin coins to livecoin exchange? If yes then you need to wait for up to 30 network confirmations. Usually take less than 30 mins to reflect the balance.
younglord33

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:59 PM

Are you sending your Minexcoin coins to livecoin exchange? If yes then you need to wait for up to 30 network confirmations. Usually take less than 30 mins to reflect the balance.

I sent the coins from Livecoin to my wallet, Livecoin confirmed the transaction but the coins still havent arrived in the wallet.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:56:50 PM

Guys, like you I'm very happy of what is happening to MinexCoin... But don't be in a hurry to be listed on Poloniex or Bittrex too soon.

For sure, the coin chart is by far the best I have seen for a new coin... and this is thanks to the minexbank combined to the anti-volatility algorythm. But even if it has worked well for its first month, it needs to proove its efficiency on a more large period imo, in order to be mainstream. And staying one or two month on a more little exchange like livecoin allows to better control the volatility.

Keep in mind that after entering into Bittrex/Poloniex & co, the marketcap will be 10x what it is today, and I have some doubts that with a such volume the Minexbank+anti-volatility algo will be able to handle this huge marketcap.

Just my 2 cents. Wait a bit, let the team earn some more BTC... in order for them to better handle the future pumpers/dumpers group.
damn this is inspiring and well written. congrats sir and thank you. wish you all the best

LOL

130.000 were distributed, so the devs are hodling from 3.000.000 about 95%. normal are down from 70%

there is an interest rate of 70% yearly just for staking. thats huuge inflation.

that are two knock-out criteria for getting listed on serious exchanges.

just my 5 cents
papachill

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Guys, please help Minexcoin in getting listed on Poloniex. Poloniex does not require any payment to add a coin. Poloniex have a trade volume of $376,422,273 USD. It's one of the biggest exchanges and will boost the trade volume of Minexcoin. You just have to fill in the coin request form and the number of requests will speed up the process. So I encourage all Minexcoin participants to fill out the coin request form (Link given below)

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Poloniex is a ponzi scheme....
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

i'm so sad that i have sold my minex below than the ICO price. at this time minex price has been breakout. i'm so stupid  Sad
we all make this mistake... I sold a WHOLE bitcoin to buy a mobile phone back in 2013...... It's still early days you just have to keep getting back on the horse Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: