Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 [681] 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

Official twitter has stated: Minexcoin does not contradict the requirement of the SEC and can openly trade, both in the US territory and by USA residents in other countries.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

i don't know if someone has asked this before but wouldn't it easy to implement an automated  re-park option , because i forgot that i parked them for a week and now missed 2 days off parking

parking , love it more every day
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:29 PM

For those interested in mining MNX.

In 30 days I mined 25 MNX coins with a 6 x RX 580 rig (Optiminer 2.0 on Linux)
At today's price 25 x $18 = $450 profit for the month.

CryptoVester

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:18:33 PM

About how much hardware investment is that setup and what is the monthly electricity bill like?

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:23 PM

About how much hardware investment is that setup and what is the monthly electricity bill like?

The hardware would be around $2000 and it pulls 650W so all depends on your electricity cost.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

Ahh of course just like before when the price is down the fudders are back trying to steal cheap MINEX, because they KNOW that with a working product and a low supply this coin has huge potential. I'm an ICO investor and I bought some early on, so I will be parking every month to enjoy a high price of MineX when btc/alts hit the mainstream news again.
barista1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Trustee Wallet Signature Bounty

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

Unfortunately, too small volumes of trading on the exchange, as well, there are difficulties with the speed of transfer from the purse to the stock exchange for many participants.

Waiting for more news about stock exchange.

MNX slowly goes down  Undecided

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:55:17 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 46.96 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.9910375208871

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.55% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $19.00

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
ramarianz

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:35:16 PM

you need more exchange @minexcoin. ok if ur price already wake up , but we need more dialy trades. are u already planned that ?
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:04:49 PM

you need more exchange @minexcoin. ok if ur price already wake up , but we need more dialy trades. are u already planned that ?
MNX team know about that. You don't need to repeat that after every second message.
Herodotus17

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:27 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 03:51:42 AM by Herodotus17

@Effekt, You: "you write well, you must be that other person who writes well, because you couldn't possibly be a different person who writes well and also takes exception to me". As far as I can tell, everyone takes exception to you. It's no wonder, seeing as you only seem to pipe up when you perceive that there is an opportunity to bully and belittle someone. Below is a prime example:

yes you are correct. i don't understand the concept, that you put something to live, which is not even developed.

as far as i understand, we're currently in this 3 months test period not developing period) and since coin reached $20 several times, i guess that those tools have started and not to be developed.
they warned us that the price will be unstable.
what can we're currently see, is a non working tool; since you say, it's not even developed.
So when the 3 months of developing ends, it's time to fine tunning? or should they wait that market self stabilize

from the money they gathered i would expect more from them. at least to put functioning product on the market, which require only fine tunning and not developing.
The tools are developed. It's the database that needs to be built for properly guiding their software in market interference. AT WHAT FUCKING POINT DO I HAVE TO WRITE THIS IN CRAYON?!

Yes. This is the test period. I kept saying this is the time they are FINE-TUNING IT. This will be about the 5th time I've said this directly to you; when the coin reached $20, they activated their volatility control and have been tuning it. Something they need to interact with the market to do because, as stated, they need to build a response database. Also, I told you half a dozen times that they stated volatility would still exist during their 3 month adjustment period. HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING ANY ATTENTION AT ALL?!

I didn't say it's 'not even developed'. English is not your strong suit. I was perfectly clear in what I said; the tools exist, but they are building the database for it (which requires live interaction, which couldn't happen until it was turned on!)

Nothing was said about 3 months of developing. They have been tuning the already-developed tools since the coin reached $20. Another thing I was clear on. At this point, it's like you're just being stupid as fuck just to get a rise out of me.

I don't care what you expect from them. Shut up. Just shut the fuck up. Fucking shut the fucking fuck up. Their software is being adjusted. This has been stated by them and so many other people, repeatedly explaining it to people like you who can't pay an iota of fucking attention, or muster a single mote of goddamned comprehension.

Just... fucking fuck. Holy shit. I can't even. I'm done with you, you fucking mook. I'm fucking done. lolololololol  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

EDIT: To hell with it. I'll just ignore him. This interaction has legit made me want to punch myself in the testicles because it would be less painful than this.

Have you noticed how no one here leaps to your aid whenever you decide to (try) and crush someone into the dirt? It's because they all think you're a rude prick. After you attempted to pick apart the guy in the above post, and largely just took advantage of the fact that English may not be his first language to try and advance your argument (and then proceeded to Ignore him, because you quickly shut yourself off to anything other than your own point of view), he responded to some of your statements and drew attention to the fact that you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about, you just like to try and sound like you do (as per my initial comment). See below:

The tools are developed. It's the database that needs to be built for properly guiding their software in market interference.
database can be build in test. you can simulate all predictions (i understand that you couldn't, since you're stupid as fuck) and all response actions from the software
sure thay need live data ibn live conditions. but software is not so stupid (as you), that can't identify some paterns.

Yes. This is the test period. I kept saying this is the time they are FINE-TUNING IT.
it's not working. After FEW days of price drop, software increase daily parking rate from 0,x% to 0,y%; well this is not fine tunning to me Smiley
also they stzated that bank will buy some coins to adjust the price.... well LOOK AT THE FUCKING PRICE NOW you stupid scumbag

Something they need to interact with the market to do because, as stated, they need to build a response database.
you moron... database is not responding to anything. software is responding... you stupind uneducated idiot.

I didn't say it's 'not even developed'

yes you did moron:
apparently you don't know what's going on with the platform, that the team's been working on building the database and tools for proper responses to market conditions.

Now I will make some assumptions about you, Effekt. I doubt that I am far off base. You're most likely 20-21 years of age, with a full neckbeard. I'm also guessing that your name is Tim (I've never met a nice one). You have recently graduated or are soon to graduate with a degree in IT. Your GPA was/is average, but this doesn't stop you from having an overinflated sense of your own abilities as a result. It also doesn't stop you from thinking you're an expert in cryptocurrency, even though there is little to no correlation between cryptocurrency and IT. You'd have to have completed a computer science degree to really know anything beyond surface level stuff about the mechanics of cryptocurrency, unless you're really, really smart and have a natural affinity for it (which you're not, and you don't).

No matter how much you try and come off as an amazing trader and crypto expert, your insecurity and relatively low status shines through. If you weren't so insecure, you wouldn't feel the need to systematically (in your mind) 'destroy' people at the drop of a hat whenever they question something you say. Nothing you say here is going to change your position in society. If you weren't so arrogant, perhaps you could've done better in school, even pursued a better degree. Arrogance does not go hand-in-hand with academic excellence however, because you have to be capable of a certain level of self-criticism and self-reflection in order to excel in this environment.

You act in a more pretentious and boastful manner than anyone else here, and then you have the nerve to call others pretentious and boastful when they simply criticise you. Your writing style is also more obnoxiously condescending than any I have come across in recent memory. I doubt anyone will be leaping to your defense. I find it laughable that you have a MNX donation address in your signature. I pity the fool who would donate to you for your supposed 'good advice', and I doubt many have. Even if people somehow profited from your statements through chance, I can't imagine many would be inclined to give you money, because you're evidently such a cunt.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:37:21 AM

I just want to point out that the "vice president" from Barclay's is basically a branch vice president, and isn't even qualified to give you a credit card without higher approval.  He might need permission to wipe his ass, so don't think because he is an advisor to this shit coin that it is a positive note, probably more likely evidence that we all got scammed. 

I am a hodler of this piece of shit coin, and I want everyone to know I will hodl it all the way down to 0, which at this rate should be in a couple of hours.  If anyone thinks there is a reason this coin will not go to shit, then get your fucking head checked, I fucking hate minexcoin, this month I get 19.5% extra coins, what does 19.5%x0=?  I'll fucking tell you, it equals Minexcoin

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
kris the ish

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:25 AM

Poloniex add coin form complete: https://i.imgur.com/biRdVun.png
kris the ish

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:11:43 AM

I took the liberty of asking Coinomi (the crypto wallet) if they can add minexcoin to their wallet. They told me that someone from the development team needs to submit a help ticket to Coinomi support to get the ball rolling. This would be great for minexcoin, I hope devs can get on this.

https://i.imgur.com/XeJIIaW.png
Pumared

Activity: 1288
Merit: 392

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:26:15 AM

I would like to know if there is any tutorial video for the institution of the minexcoin portfolio

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:57:50 AM

Do you plan to introduce Smart Contract to Minex Platform?
The current Minex Bank is also good enough, but if Minex Bank is made a distributed system it will be better.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:04:53 AM

I took the liberty of asking Coinomi (the crypto wallet) if they can add minexcoin to their wallet. They told me that someone from the development team needs to submit a help ticket to Coinomi support to get the ball rolling. This would be great for minexcoin, I hope devs can get on this.

I have asked the same thing before. This coin should be easy to implement due to it being based on bitcoin.
This would mean a huge a step forward. Plz Devs email them, I know your working on your own android app but it doesn't have to compete. coinomi is already a well established and trusted platform.  It's great to use. So contact them!
Effekt

Activity: 84

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:18:01 AM

(A whole bunch of text that is amusingly inaccurate)
Cool story, bro. That was a great smoke screen to dodge the fact that I called you out for being minexcoinisuseless.

I ignored him because he didn't pay attention and went on and on like he did. So, at this point, I don't care about anything he has to say; hence ignoring him.

Just like I don't care about anything you have to say, Dumpster Fire; hence me ignoring you. Again. Maybe you'll make a 3rd account to bother me with so I can ignore that one, too.

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
Effekt

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:23:59 AM

I just want to point out that the "vice president" from Barclay's is basically a branch vice president, and isn't even qualified to give you a credit card without higher approval.  He might need permission to wipe his ass, so don't think because he is an advisor to this shit coin that it is a positive note, probably more likely evidence that we all got scammed. 

I am a hodler of this piece of shit coin, and I want everyone to know I will hodl it all the way down to 0, which at this rate should be in a couple of hours.  If anyone thinks there is a reason this coin will not go to shit, then get your fucking head checked, I fucking hate minexcoin, this month I get 19.5% extra coins, what does 19.5%x0=?  I'll fucking tell you, it equals Minexcoin
You hate the coin, you're here crying like a bitch about the coin, you say you have the coin, and you say you're going to hold it until it's $0.

Great FUD technique from an account made just over an hour or so before this post. I'm starting to think there's a tiny group of people who want to push this back down to the $1-5 range to get in like a bunch of us (including myself) did at launch. Thank you for flattering this coin with your behavior. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
Herodotus17

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:41:44 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 06:57:59 AM by Herodotus17

(A whole bunch of text that is amusingly inaccurate)
Cool story, bro. That was a great smoke screen to dodge the fact that I called you out for being minexcoinisuseless.

I ignored him because he didn't pay attention and went on and on like he did. So, at this point, I don't care about anything he has to say; hence ignoring him.

Just like I don't care about anything you have to say, Dumpster Fire; hence me ignoring you. Again. Maybe you'll make a 3rd account to bother me with so I can ignore that one, too.

Way to completely avoid responding directly to anything I said in my previous post. Perhaps it was more on point than you care to admit. I didn't dodge your 'calling out' by the way, I refuted it at the beginning of my post.
Pages: « 1 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 [681] 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: