Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
jenlex13

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

Minexcoin pumping again ..
I'm still waiting for the dump.

Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Ditto.
I've made a number of posts about this artificial manipulation pump, but all I've been getting is shit on about it (then told I'm just an asshole 'because of how I treat people' after I shit back).

I'm all but entirely exited at this point, myself. I've got a small pile locked in parking right now, but I might dump it soon. There's next to no organic buy pressure going all the way back to the 0.0012-0.0014 range. One good dump will FUD this thing right back into the ground; and I doubt the manipulators will want to throw up their buy walls into that frenzy, at the risk of holding high buys.

Anyhow, best of luck with your patience for the dip. I'm right there with you. Cheesy

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

I'm still waiting for the pump till 60 usd and then dump Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Will someone please go dump some coins?
30$ is too much for this coin and I just got my allowance for mowing my parents lawn, I really wanted to buy a whole coin.

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Effekt

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

I wouldn't mind dropping the rest of my coins on a $60 summit, but keep in mind that the last time it happened a lot of people were burned when they were left with some high buys. I think a lot of lessons were learned and people are cautious about buying into such a pump again.
I'd be surprised if it reaches $40, given that nearly all of this pump is artificial from what seems to be a singular entity (or maybe two working together) that has been over-inflating buy pressure for about 8 days now. There's actually only about 700-800 coins' worth of organic buy pressure leading all the way back down to BTC0.00145'ish.
Just one good dump and I'll be cracking open a bag of chips. (That's a shitty Dip pun)

I keep telling the forum this. But apparently I'm just trying to manipulate people. *power shrug* Fuck if I care if people get pegged up there with shitty buy-ins. I'm just offering my insight. I mean, uh, this coin is totally a failing failure full of fail so dump dump dump because I totally don't have buy orders in at all.  Roll Eyes

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Herodotus17

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

I wouldn't mind dropping the rest of my coins on a $60 summit, but keep in mind that the last time it happened a lot of people were burned when they were left with some high buys. I think a lot of lessons were learned and people are cautious about buying into such a pump again.
I'd be surprised if it reaches $40, given that nearly all of this pump is artificial from what seems to be a singular entity (or maybe two working together) that has been over-inflating buy pressure for about 8 days now. There's actually only about 700-800 coins' worth of organic buy pressure leading all the way back down to BTC0.00145'ish.
Just one good dump and I'll be cracking open a bag of chips. (That's a shitty Dip pun)

I keep telling the forum this. But apparently I'm just trying to manipulate people. *power shrug* Fuck if I care if people get pegged up there with shitty buy-ins. I'm just offering my insight. I mean, uh, this coin is totally a failing failure full of fail so dump dump dump because I totally don't have buy orders in at all.  Roll Eyes

If you don't care about the people here, and the people here clearly don't want to hear what you have to say, and, as you claim, you're not trying to manipulate people, then why do you even bother posting at all? Can the mods please ban Effekt? He is dragging this thread into the dirt.
jules.verne

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

Hello,

I just have one simple and important question for the Minex team:
As a software developer, I was on your Github and saw that the last development update/contributions to your Repositories have been on October 3rd 2017 (Minex Coin) and December 5th (Minex Coin_Docker)...are you actually developing something???
Please explain.
Thank you.

Read the last newspaper - they seem to work on what's been announced, and the wallet is working perfectly for me meaning not much to update in there. The atomic swaps were said to be expected by the end of the year, so closer to those dates I'm sure we'll get some GitHub activity.
Effekt

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

If you don't care about the people here, and the people here clearly don't want to hear what you have to say, and, as you claim, you're not trying to manipulate people, then why do you even bother posting at all? Can the mods please ban Effekt? He is dragging this thread into the dirt.
Glad I peaked, I knew it'd be gold.

"The people" that "clearly don't want to hear what (I) have to say" are, thus far, only a few people that have made their sentiment known. Including you, someone who's admitted to using your account just for the sake of harassing me.
And you're asking the mods to ban me? If anybody should be banned, it would be you. You instigate and harass and act like a piece of shit, on a dummy account, because you're a spineless coward. Shitpost me on your main account. C'mon. I dare you.  Grin

The real people dragging this thread into the dirt are you and all of the other shitposting trolls like you.
I contribute, you harass. Just look at your posting history. It's nothing but you latching onto every post I make just so you can trash on me, all because you *gasp* don't like me as a person. Talk about being a petty childish cunt.  Kiss

Herodotus17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:04 AM

Glad I peaked, I knew it'd be gold.

"The people" that "clearly don't want to hear what (I) have to say" are, thus far, only a few people that have made their sentiment known. Including you, someone who's admitted to using your account just for the sake of harassing me.
And you're asking the mods to ban me? If anybody should be banned, it would be you. You instigate and harass and act like a piece of shit, on a dummy account, because you're a spineless coward. Shitpost me on your main account. C'mon. I dare you.  Grin

The real people dragging this thread into the dirt are you and all of the other shitposting trolls like you.
I contribute, you harass. Just look at your posting history. It's nothing but you latching onto every post I make just so you can trash on me, all because you *gasp* don't like me as a person. Talk about being a petty childish cunt.  Kiss

And you think that other peoples' silence means that they appreciate your "contribution"? How many Minexcoin donations have you received, you fucking loser? Not many, if any, I'll bet. Evidence enough in itself that no one here gives a shit about what you have to say, at best. Plenty of others are irritated by your repulsive behaviour - more than just a handful. Don't try and downplay it. It's time for you to leave.
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:37:34 AM

The price have increased towards 29$. Will this affect interest rates at minexbank? I dont want to see the interest rate dropping.
Well, probably the parking rate will be adjusted.
However, I do not know when to change parking rate.

I am aiming to get at least $20,000 dollars converted to Minexcoin so that I can park on the Minexbanking system, so the current 18% a month interest would yield $3600 per month.

Good luck and I hope you make your goal. I had the same objective. Felt so good when I reached it.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 36.95 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6262593677106

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX:
$30.01

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Effekt

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:58 AM

And you think that other peoples' silence means that they appreciate your "contribution"? How many Minexcoin donations have you received, you fucking loser? Not many, if any, I'll bet. Evidence enough in itself that no one here gives a shit about what you have to say, at best. Plenty of others are irritated by your repulsive behaviour - more than just a handful. Don't try and downplay it. It's time for you to leave.
Silence doesn't mean anything other than lack of expression.
Any donations I have or haven't received is irrelevant to any of this. I don't ask for them and don't expect them. I don't even know if anyone's donated anything. Just more red herring flak from a feeble mind.

If 'plenty of others' are irritated by me, they can Ignore me and get on with their lives. I really don't give a shit, despite my curious amusement at how you would even have such data; are people messaging you with praise for white knighting your ego while they denounce me?  Grin  Grin It's amusing that you'd just assert something like that to add embellishment while telling me to stop downplaying things; the irony is a little on the nose.

It's time for you to leave. You're the one here using a dummy account (like a cowardly pussy) to harass a single individual that you don't like. I only act like a total asshole to the people who jump on me for no other reason than their inability to Ignore me and get over their fucking egos. Just like you.

I'm still waiting for you to shitpost me on your main account, Dumpster Fire. I wonder if you've even discussed this coin on your main account. It's self evident that you haven't contributed a single thing to this thread with this dummy account you're using, except your harassment of me based on your inability to just Ignore me and not be a dumb cunt.  Kiss

(Oh wait, there was that one time when you offered your own 'insight' into clarifying what amdfxman had posted, and ended your magnificent insight with calling everyone who 'didn't get it' an idiot. You hypocritical mook. And that was your first post on your account.)
You are both missing the guy's point entirely. .... Idiots.

Just give it the fuck up already, you tired, intellectually obsolete broken record.
Yeah. I fucking get it. You hate me because of reasons. That's great. Fantastic. The whole fucking forum gets it. You goddamned hate me. Just SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP about it already. It's tiresome. You shit on me because you. fucking. hate. me. Get the fuck over it, get the fuck over yourself, and get the fuck off of this thread.

And while you're at it, go die in a fire.  Smiley

Herodotus17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Silence doesn't mean anything other than lack of expression.
Any donations I have or haven't received is irrelevant to any of this. I don't ask for them and don't expect them. I don't even know if anyone's donated anything. Just more red herring flak from a feeble mind.

If 'plenty of others' are irritated by me, they can Ignore me and get on with their lives. I really don't give a shit, despite my curious amusement at how you would even have such data; are people messaging you with praise for white knighting your ego while they denounce me?  Grin  Grin It's amusing that you'd just assert something like that to add embellishment while telling me to stop downplaying things; the irony is a little on the nose.

It's time for you to leave. You're the one here using a dummy account (like a cowardly pussy) to harass a single individual that you don't like. I only act like a total asshole to the people who jump on me for no other reason than their inability to Ignore me and get over their fucking egos. Just like you.

I'm still waiting for you to shitpost me on your main account, Dumpster Fire. I wonder if you've even discussed this coin on your main account. It's self evident that you haven't contributed a single thing to this thread with this dummy account you're using, except your harassment of me based on your inability to just Ignore me and not be a dumb cunt.  Kiss

(Oh wait, there was that one time when you offered your own 'insight' into clarifying what amdfxman had posted, and ended your magnificent insight with calling everyone who 'didn't get it' an idiot. You hypocritical mook. And that was your first post on your account.)
You are both missing the guy's point entirely. .... Idiots.

Just give it the fuck up already, you tired, intellectually obsolete broken record.
Yeah. I fucking get it. You hate me because of reasons. That's great. Fantastic. The whole fucking forum gets it. You goddamned hate me. Just SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP about it already. It's tiresome. You shit on me because you. fucking. hate. me. Get the fuck over it, get the fuck over yourself, and get the fuck off of this thread.

And while you're at it, go die in a fire.  Smiley

No, everyone in this thread hates you because you're an arrogant, boastful, abusive prick. That is the specific reason. (If anyone actually likes this guy, feel free to speak up (I'm sure no one will)). I'm sorry but once again, your abuse is meaningless to me. I will not stop harassing you until you leave, or at least until you come to realise that no one here values your "contribution".
Effekt

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

No, everyone in this thread hates you because you're an arrogant, boastful, abusive prick. That is the specific reason. If anyone actually likes this guy, feel free to speak up (I'm sure no one will). I'm sorry but once again, your abuse is meaningless to me. I will not stop harassing you until you leave, or at least until you come to realise that no one here values your "contribution".
First it's 'plenty of others', now it's 'everyone in this thread'. That's incredible. It's like you're just making shit up as you go along.

I didn't boast about anything, unless you count me mentioning a vague 'thousands upon thousands of dollars' in gains made from the knowledge and insight I have with this coin's activity (that I've been trying to share with the forum, despite trolls like you attacking me for it). Or maybe you're still caught up on when I mentioned that thing that triggers you so hard; when I played the sideways noise and made over 10 coins in <5 days from using a small batch of 30 coins?

That's probably it. You're petty enough to get hung up on something as small as me mentioning having made a couple of coins per day, to the point of using it as a reason to harass me for nearly a month. At least you can openly admit that you're just here to harass me. That should make it easier to get you banned. Not that it's going to matter, being a dummy account. Shitpost me on your main, Dumpster Fire. Do it.

As for your claim of "no on here values your "contribution"", I've never said anyone does or should. In point of fact, I've stated that I don't care if anyone does or doesn't; I'm only sharing in case it ends up helping someone.
It's almost like you're operating on this notion that I think people care what I offer, just because I offer it, and you aren't capable of realizing that I offer what I do on the off chance that it helps someone else (regardless of whether anyone actually cares about it).
No, instead, I'm just some arrogant asshole for it, and therefor... you're justified in being some repugnant child that can't stop following me around while shitting his pants and whinging. You want to talk about arrogance? Look in a mirror, Dumpster Fire.

This has been enlightening, but I'll be putting you back on Ignore. You're just a waste of time at this point. Somewhere on this planet is a tree that is working tirelessly to provide oxygen for you to continue breathing; you owe it an apology.

Herodotus17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

No, everyone in this thread hates you because you're an arrogant, boastful, abusive prick. That is the specific reason. If anyone actually likes this guy, feel free to speak up (I'm sure no one will). I'm sorry but once again, your abuse is meaningless to me. I will not stop harassing you until you leave, or at least until you come to realise that no one here values your "contribution".
First it's 'plenty of others', now it's 'everyone in this thread'. That's incredible. It's like you're just making shit up as you go along.

I didn't boast about anything, unless you count me mentioning a vague 'thousands upon thousands of dollars' in gains made from the knowledge and insight I have with this coin's activity (that I've been trying to share with the forum, despite trolls like you attacking me for it). Or maybe you're still caught up on when I mentioned that thing that triggers you so hard; when I played the sideways noise and made over 10 coins in <5 days from using a small batch of 30 coins?

That's probably it. You're petty enough to get hung up on something as small as me mentioning having made a couple of coins per day, to the point of using it as a reason to harass me for nearly a month. At least you can openly admit that you're just here to harass me. That should make it easier to get you banned. Not that it's going to matter, being a dummy account. Shitpost me on your main, Dumpster Fire. Do it.

As for your claim of "no on here values your "contribution"", I've never said anyone does or should. In point of fact, I've stated that I don't care if anyone does or doesn't; I'm only sharing in case it ends up helping someone.
It's almost like you're operating on this notion that I think people care what I offer, just because I offer it, and you aren't capable of realizing that I offer what I do on the off chance that it helps someone else (regardless of whether anyone actually cares about it).
No, instead, I'm just some arrogant asshole for it, and therefor... you're justified in being some repugnant child that can't stop following me around while shitting his pants and whinging. You want to talk about arrogance? Look in a mirror, Dumpster Fire.

This has been enlightening, but I'll be putting you back on Ignore. You're just a waste of time at this point. Somewhere on this planet is a tree that is working tirelessly to provide oxygen for you to continue breathing; you owe it an apology.

Hmmm, nice try.

You're just reaching for a reason to shit on me. Fuck you. Just Ignore me
did you know?
your fucking word want me to ask you leave from here and fix you fucking attitude 1st
No, not my 'fucking word'. You prefaced your 'just sell and leave' bullshit with some stupid comment about me wanting lower MNX (because you didn't read a thing that I posted and had no fucking idea what you were addressing; you just wanted to shit on me). That was why you 'asked me to leave'; by telling me that if I want lower MNX, just sell my shit and leave. So, again, you're reaching. Fuck you. Smiley

My concern was about the artificial price pump that's likely going to result in a dump, which always has people coming here crying because they bought high and now it's low, or yelling FUD and cussing the coin, and adds to the volatility of the coin. Hence, my concern about an unchallenged manipulation of the buy wall.
I literally said nothing about wanting the price to go lower. I only said I was thinking of a good point to exit soon -before- it goes down, and already have buy orders (from coins sold last week at this price range) waiting for the inevitable pullback.
still,,,,you just make a reason to think that you care people here and make people do what you like to do.
you like to manipulated people with your word to do for your profit
i dont think a bastard like you care about people here
I never said I care about the people here. Also, I don't "make people do what (I) like to do." That's an odd claim.
I haven't manipulated a single person, nor do I want to, for any profit. I've made plenty of profit just reading this coin and knowing how its audience behaves. Nice try.
I don't care about the people here. I only care about the coin. That doesn't mean I hate everyone here by default; I just hate the pieces of shit who trash on me, just because they don't like what I post. Kinda like what you're doing, asshole.

PS: Feel free to Ignore me at any time, since you clearly can't handle whatever I post. Just prevent yourself from reading it so it will prevent you from attacking me unprovoked, under the false pretense that you 'know' a fucking thing about me (when you haven't even been bothered to read my recent posts to even know what the fucking hell you think you're addressing about me).

You're posting to try and make yourself look good, and taking any opportunity to try and belittle others. Who is the egotist again?
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

Let's please stop this bickering. This doesn't add anything constructive to this topic.
Keep it clean or move to PM. Not everybody cares about this 'fight' you two are having.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Let's please stop this bickering. This doesn't add anything constructive to this topic.
Keep it clean or move to PM. Not everybody cares about this 'fight' you two are having.

I agree, you guys need to take this little tantrum into PM.
Effekt

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:20:47 AM

I'm fascinated that he's admitted to using his account specifically to harass me, and he's done this for nearly a month now while nobody has said a single thing about it. Devs have ignored it (but they've made sure to tell me my language in a post to Dirtpaw was against the rules). Mod hasn't banned him. Thread keeps being subjected to his following me around to harass me.

You're the first person to directly address it. So allow me to thank you for being so dismissive with your demand to move it to PM. And allow me to apologize for having some asshole harass me that won't go away and hasn't been dealt with.
I'm so sorry for having been a bother to you, Racq. Please forgive me. I promise I won't have anyone else follow me around to harass me out of petty spite.

I agree, you guys need to take this little tantrum into PM.
Allow me to thank you, too, for your dismissively insulting demand to go to PM.

Let's all just look over the part where some asshole is using a dummy account to fill this thread with shitposts aimed at harassing me, and nobody's done anything about it.

Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

Minexcoin and MinexBank T-shirt! Cheesy
It is my favorite...

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Rennsemmal

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

+1

Minexcoin and MinexBank T-shirt! Cheesy
It is my favorite...
https://i.imgur.com/dsDcHI8l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QVmgd5vl.jpg

Cool. Thumb up  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 [711] 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: