Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

Wow, thanks for the good news. I installed it on the iPhone immediately.
All OK. It works without problems. Cheesy

Finally I have been waiting for this update!
How did you install it? I searched the appstore but nothing comes up.
Just use Safari to access this address.
It will automatically move to the App Store. Cheesy
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

Awesome dev MNX at ios now, if i buy MNX and put my token at app IOS, can i get airdrop? How to function app MNX at ios?
No, MinexBank App is not a wallet.
To get coins from MinexBank you need to use Desktop Wallet or Electrum Wallet.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't

Don't take this comment negative.
If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
At the end it's our money and we all can do whatever we want with our money.
Leave it and invest in projects where do you see your opportunity.
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
Of course this won't change the result of the analysis significantly.
But even low potential coins sometimes provide good profits.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.
Dude, I read all your messages and I can suggest to you to return back to your classroom where you and your colleagues thinking where to invest your dinner money. You are just another shitfuder in this thread.
Although he just confirmed what I said, I must ask: Is this common practice in this thread?
No, it is not. If someone asking for help or he is interested in this project I and MNX supports always help to community members. But you asked for that help like you are the boss and everyone should provide all info to you. If you really want to buy some MNX or you simply interested in MNX it is good, but please understand here is so much useless fuders and I'm really tired from them.
ArminH already mentioned this and I thought everybody knows this:
Boards do NOT really influence rates!
The only exception is reddit, sometimes there really is an influence. But only if there's a detailed report providing facts and figures, which gains the attention of media.
In this board you mainly have small investors and crypto beginners.
FUD just doesn't really work here Wink

I don't know where you read I'm the boss. Either you just want to blame me or you misunderstood.
I'm working for a company (nothing to do with cryptocurrencies) and one of my clients also invested in cc. So you can imagine, we always talk about it.
He recommended me to buy MNX and I told him that the analysis of the investors group (I'm just a member, again not the boss) wasn't very promising.
A few days ago a workmate told me he's also interested in MNX and I read some good news. So I decided to recheck this.

But except one or two halfway reasonable replies, I only see hype and childish behaviour here.

You keep saying qualitative analysis and analysis, but you do not elaborate. So tell us what is their analysis is based on?

I participated in the Minex ICO, and I can say in all honesty this is not paid hype. It is a rare gem, in this over hyped crypto environment. The thing is, it is rare in crypto to see a coin with hard working developments, with a working service(such as MinexBank) and excellent monthly returns(without the use of masternodes). This is what created the so called "hype", because most people here are not used to seeing working devs and working products. That is why people believe and are really positive(maybe a bit biased, but everybody is in crypto) about Minex.

In my opinion you are underestimating this board, it has a lot of influence on crypto in general. I think it has  quite some influence on Minex as well.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't

Don't take this comment negative.
If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
At the end it's our money and we all can do whatever we want with our money.
Leave it and invest in projects where do you see your opportunity.
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
Of course this won't change the result of the analysis significantly.
But even low potential coins sometimes provide good profits.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.

If Minexcoin is succesful in the future, ask youself guys, is this the kind of person you want to see benefit from this project anyway? Stop talking to this moron and let him go invest in something else, which may or may not be successful

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:05:22 AM by MineCoin.org

Awesome dev MNX at ios now, if i buy MNX and put my token at app IOS, can i get airdrop? How to function app MNX at ios?

Hello,

MinexBank is a closed source app, though some of its features are accessible to users via the official website. At MinexBank users may browse existing interest rates for parking payments and
file up a request to receive interest for coin parking operations. If you buy MNX you can save your MNX in wallet, it is easy.

Here more info about MinexBank : https://minexbank.com/memorandum

White Paper: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf

MinexBank on IOS: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexbank-makes-a-debut-on-apple-devices-7ac172c89a78

PS: its name is MinexCoin what makes you think it is a token? The coin has its own blockchain and a growing entire ecosystem around it which is nothing close to tokens.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

You keep saying qualitative analysis and analysis, but you do not elaborate. So tell us what is their analysis is based on?

I participated in the Minex ICO, and I can say in all honesty this is not paid hype. It is a rare gem, in this over hyped crypto environment. The thing is, it is rare in crypto to see a coin with hard working developments, with a working service(such as MinexBank) and excellent monthly returns(without the use of masternodes). This is what created the so called "hype", because most people here are not used to seeing working devs and working products. That is why people believe and are really positive(maybe a bit biased, but everybody is in crypto) about Minex.

In my opinion you are underestimating this board, it has a lot of influence on crypto in general. I think it has  quite some influence on Minex as well.

Thank you for your opinion and your warm words Wink

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 59.72 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX : $20,08

Site || Blog || Bounty
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

The new Minexbank IOS app seems great! I've tested it now in my Iphone and i have no problem like i'm using my Android phone to do parking. Great job on minexcoin team for passing all the parameters required by Apple. As they have a strict policy in listing apps on their app store.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 72.40 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX : $20,08

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 82.97 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.834645988587

MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX : $19,66

Site || Blog || Bounty
alesi0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Hello,

Minexcoin is a global payment system built on the eponymous low-volatility crypto-asset regulated by an autonomous algorithm with methods proven on traditional financial markets.
Our Team have a strong plans for furure and road map that talks about plans. More detailed information about each product you will find out in the particular materials that will be published this and next month.
Here you can find our update and more info:https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

If you want to issue a payment card, then you need to connect with card issuer. And if card will be accepted worldwide, then this card issuer should have MC/VISA licence.
Can you share more details about issuing Minexcoin debit cards?
TeMHuK

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Hello,

Minexcoin is a global payment system built on the eponymous low-volatility crypto-asset regulated by an autonomous algorithm with methods proven on traditional financial markets.
Our Team have a strong plans for furure and road map that talks about plans. More detailed information about each product you will find out in the particular materials that will be published this and next month.
Here you can find our update and more info:https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

If you want to issue a payment card, then you need to connect with card issuer. And if card will be accepted worldwide, then this card issuer should have MC/VISA licence.
It is no details about issuing of MNX debit card. We just got some basic details, everything else will be presented to the community in this March. Follow MNX news at blog(https://medium.com/minecoin-blog) or this forum to be first who know all about MNX.
alesi0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Hello,

It is no details about issuing of MNX debit card. We just got some basic details, everything else will be presented to the community in this March. Follow MNX news at blog(https://medium.com/minecoin-blog) or this forum to be first who know all about MNX.

Thanx. Ok i'll just pakr until then  Grin
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Can we get official statement on that rise in value of MNX which was quoted by team's own account and several people further quoted that for record. It is understandable if it was an error on coinmarketcap or at exchange's end. It was officially used as reference here. How and why this happened any clarification ?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Can we get official statement on that rise in value of MNX which was quoted by team's own account and several people further quoted that for record. It is understandable if it was an error on coinmarketcap or at exchange's end. It was officially used as reference here. How and why this happened any clarification ?

Hello!
Can you clarify the question, which account do you mean?
As for the way coinmarketcap calculates please refer to their FAQ https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

I'm not official, but anyway. Are you asking about Circulating Supply at CMC? It was not a mistake. Simply CMC added supply without online update of newly mined coins. Now it is fixed. But here is big BUT. CMC added coins witch is in the MNX bank to the  Total Supply where is developer coins. and again BUT this coin does not belong to the developers and this coins should be added to the circulating supply. and MNX rank should be higer at least for 30-50 points. My suggestion to yuo, don't trust to the CMC so much. If you have more questions please ask  Wink
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

I'm not official, but anyway. Are you asking about Circulating Supply at CMC? It was not a mistake. Simply CMC added supply without online update of newly mined coins. Now it is fixed. But here is big BUT. CMC added coins witch is in the MNX bank to the  Total Supply where is developer coins. and again BUT this coin does not belong to the developers and this coins should be added to the circulating supply. and MNX rank should be higer at least for 30-50 points. My suggestion to yuo, don't trust to the CMC so much. If you have more questions please ask  Wink

I believe he is referring to the instance where MNX jumped 135% to $52 the other day Temhuk, he wants to know what happened and why.

From my understanding, it was either some dunce who put in a big eth/mnx order and managed to buy a whole bunch of the  orderbook on livecoin in that pairing and it drove the price excessively high for the moment or it is some kind of accounting error.  As the volume disappeared from CMC after the event cleared and the price normalized, I am assuming some kind of error occured

Professional Troll
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Bitcoin 50 EMA just crossed the 100 EMA for first time since 2016 on the daily chart
If the 50 EMA crosses the 200 EMA you guys can expect more crypto carnage, I repeat, hodl that tether and get ready for 10$ MNX

Professional Troll
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

do you plan to release MNX Wallet for Android too?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

do you plan to release MNX Wallet for Android too?

Hello!
Yes, of course. You can read more about it here: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: