Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

First,  you and I are not dude.  I not know you and you not know me. So stop.

Do you know how to give a response or is it best to blame other people? Please moderation to react, I do not blame anyone and suffer this to many time here.   Start to ban for such word

upcomingcarsreview.com
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,
I also thought about buying the card, as I really like the idea of crypto credit cards.
Unfortunately it is just a debit card, which is much more expensive than a usual Visa card.
When I asked them about this problem, they told me it's more for 3rd world countries that don't have access to Visa cards.
I think it's an important first step to mass adoption, but still a long way until real crypto credit cards can compete with traditional credit cards.
I guess in 1 or 2 years we will have crypto credit cards which are as cheap as traditional cards.

It is debit card with overdraft limit.

there is no such thing. Please get your terms right

They don want to reveal terms, even name of bank.  They dont want to explain what they sell, even when card start work.  They just want your purchase and to wait nearest future

I support your question,  more people ask bigger chanse to receive answer.  Thanks

upcomingcarsreview.com
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

It's exact description of this product.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,
I also thought about buying the card, as I really like the idea of crypto credit cards.
Unfortunately it is just a debit card, which is much more expensive than a usual Visa card.
When I asked them about this problem, they told me it's more for 3rd world countries that don't have access to Visa cards.
I think it's an important first step to mass adoption, but still a long way until real crypto credit cards can compete with traditional credit cards.
I guess in 1 or 2 years we will have crypto credit cards which are as cheap as traditional cards.

They don want to reveal terms, even name of bank.  They dont want to explain what they sell, even when card start work.  They just want your purchase and to wait nearest future

I support your question,  more people ask bigger chanse to receive answer.  Thanks
All names will be called when time will come. That was told you many times.  You are nobody and if you are crying here and asking for somekind answers you will not get any answers because you are nothing. We will get everything in one time and you are not a special person to get all that because you want that, or may be you are kind of "special" people? Don't like how MNX going forward jump from the train and never come back.
dushan76

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

I support your question,  more people ask bigger chanse to receive answer.  Thanks
All names will be called when time will come. That was told you many times.  You are nobody and if you are crying here and asking for somekind answers you will not get any answers because you are nothing. We will get everything in one time and you are not a special person to get all that because you want that, or may be you are kind of "special" people? Don't like how MNX going forward jump from the train and never come back.

I don`t think that this is the best way to answer on some question, no matter how unrelevant and trivial it is. As a member of some professional team or company, it is completely inadmissible to speak like that.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

I don`t think that this is the best way to answer on some question, no matter how unrelevant and trivial it is. As a member of some professional team or company, it is completely inadmissible to speak like that.
I'm not a team member, I'm same person like he, you or anyone else in community. I saw he's FUD in chat, now he is FUDing here. I'm simply tired from that, but he don't understand if you or someone else will try to be polite with him.  He is thinking he is a big boss and asking for dates, digits and team SHOULD provide everything for him immediately because he want that. But I'm trying to explain him one simple thing, He must wait like everyone is waiting.
dushan76

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

I'm not a team member, I'm same person like he, you or anyone else in community. I saw he's FUD in chat, now he is FUDing here. I'm simply tired from that, but he don't understand if you or someone else will try to be polite with him.  He is thinking he is a big boss and asking for dates, digits and team SHOULD provide everything for him immediately because he want that. But I'm trying to explain him one simple thing, He must wait like everyone is waiting.

Ok. I saw you signature and thought  that you are a team member. But, questions about dates are legal questions. It should be added in main or updated road map. If company provide you a dates, then you can fallow they progress and decide are they accomplishing the goals. Everything is transparent. If not, then you have a right for reasonable doubt. I`m in crypto since 2011. and always have some reserves for projects and teams which gives you a hint without a date (im not saying that Minex is one of them). 
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:54 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 09:38:56 PM by TeMHuK

Hi Ryzaadit,

Ok. I saw you signature and thought  that you are a team member. But, questions about dates are legal questions. It should be added in main or updated road map. If company provide you a dates, then you can fallow they progress and decide are they accomplishing the goals. Everything is transparent. If not, then you have a right for reasonable doubt. I`m in crypto since 2011. and always have some reserves for projects and teams which gives you a hint without a date (im not saying that Minex is one of them).  
Was given official answer from the team. All information will be at medium.com and full stop.  Until that if they(team) can't or don't want to disclose any information it is their right. Maybe that guy is from MCO company or from somekind another project and want to steal somekind ideas. MNX team providing enough info, it specially in MNX Telegram group. But that FUDer was blocked there for harsh words against the team and project. And he was warned there many times to stop that.
dushan76

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

The project looks pretty healthy after 1 year of development, unlike many other projects. I wish other teams could be also that active!
Soon we will have more surprises from Minexcoin. Next few weeks will be really hot.

Also, because of this replay, i though that you are a team member.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

The project looks pretty healthy after 1 year of development, unlike many other projects. I wish other teams could be also that active!
Soon we will have more surprises from Minexcoin. Next few weeks will be really hot.

Check chat in telegram and you will understand what I'm talking about.
dushan76

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

Check chat in telegram and you will understand what I'm talking about.
Ah, KYC.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

The price of mnx is very low now, hope the price will be back to 20 above. I can't get much profit with the price. MNX has help me improve my life better than before. With the price under 10, oh it is not good for me because most of digital asset I invested in MNX
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Even such a strong project as Minexcoin, too, there are failures in the price and I think you need to be ready for this. With the General fall of the market, the coins lose in price almost everything. And many at the same time buy their coins, you need to buy.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:50 AM

Even such a strong project as Minexcoin, too, there are failures in the price and I think you need to be ready for this. With the General fall of the market, the coins lose in price almost everything. And many at the same time buy their coins, you need to buy.

Buy more is good suggestion potentially it looking very promising but so many people are still into wait and watch situation. Once this card will become functional than price will move new ATH and it is good for those who can afford to take risk.
deepblue01

Activity: 784
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,

Ok. I saw you signature and thought  that you are a team member. But, questions about dates are legal questions. It should be added in main or updated road map. If company provide you a dates, then you can fallow they progress and decide are they accomplishing the goals. Everything is transparent. If not, then you have a right for reasonable doubt. I`m in crypto since 2011. and always have some reserves for projects and teams which gives you a hint without a date (im not saying that Minex is one of them).  
Was given official answer from the team. All information will be at medium.com and full stop.  Until that if they(team) can't or don't want to disclose any information it is their right. Maybe that guy is from MCO company or from somekind another project and want to steal somekind ideas. MNX team providing enough info, it specially in MNX Telegram group. But that FUDer was blocked there for harsh words against the team and project. And he was warned there many times to stop that.
i knew it. the main root is because of the price. he bought mnx at the top and he can not accept losses.
he join in this world for money to get rick quick scheme like everybody else and he can not accept the risk to get poor quick scheme.
he also said he don't have to do work to make some money in the rest of his life. what a funny statment? then why join in this crypto band wagon for money? well, I hope he will forced to sell his minexcoin for $ 1 Cheesy Cheesy

snovik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Sorry, you can describe however you want but there is no such thing as a debit card with overdraft. It is a (card) nonsense.

Debit card is just a piece of plastic which only channels the transactions. It cannot come with or without an overdraft.

Can you please google and see that such products do not exist? If you are trying to say something else with it then please be more specific.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

what is the delay for delivery ?
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Team and all investors that will make this dream true! this project will have a big success certainly!, don't worry about scam because this project so trusted and safe.  I have thoroughly researched this project, this project is very promising, you think and do not miss the opportunity! I am sure this project will grow strong in the future, because it is handled with a great team. #Minexcoin
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

Sorry, you can describe however you want but there is no such thing as a debit card with overdraft. It is a (card) nonsense.

Debit card is just a piece of plastic which only channels the transactions. It cannot come with or without an overdraft.

Can you please google and see that such products do not exist? If you are trying to say something else with it then please be more specific.
It is possible to get debit card with overdraft in any bank of the world.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

what is the delay for delivery ?
It is not delay, delivery will be started after verification. But if you asking about time of delivery it will depends of delivery service.
Pages: « 1 ... 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 [935] 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: