Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 [936] 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Team and all investors that will make this dream true! this project will have a big success certainly!, don't worry about scam because this project so trusted and safe.  I have thoroughly researched this project, this project is very promising, you think and do not miss the opportunity! I am sure this project will grow strong in the future, because it is handled with a great team. #Minexcoin

wauuuu, can you write something more about this project? Can you give what make MNX so different from other?
what you really know about this project?

upcomingcarsreview.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snovik

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

there is no such thing. Please get your terms right
It's exact description of this product.

Sorry, you can describe however you want but there is no such thing as a debit card with overdraft. It is a (card) nonsense.

Debit card is just a piece of plastic which only channels the transactions. It cannot come with or without an overdraft.

Can you please google and see that such products do not exist? If you are trying to say something else with it then please be more specific.
It is possible to get debit card with overdraft in any bank of the world.

Or really?! Can you please be so kind and send me a link to a page of any bank of world which says a 'debit card with overdraft'?

Citibank? Wells Fargo? But as you said, you can pick any bank of the world
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Sorry, you can describe however you want but there is no such thing as a debit card with overdraft. It is a (card) nonsense.

Debit card is just a piece of plastic which only channels the transactions. It cannot come with or without an overdraft.

Can you please google and see that such products do not exist? If you are trying to say something else with it then please be more specific.

Or really?! Can you please be so kind and send me a link to a page of any bank of world which says a 'debit card with overdraft'?

Specially for you. Wells Fargo overdraft service for debit cards ( was found in about 5 seconds in google)  https://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/help/faqs/overdraft-services/
snovik

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:13:11 PM

Specially for you. Wells Fargo overdraft service for debit cards ( was found in about 5 seconds in google)  https://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/help/faqs/overdraft-services/

What is an overdraft?
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. Overdrafts apply to checks, debit cards or other transactions that are paid when the available balance in your deposit account is less than the amount of the transaction, which creates a negative balance in your account.

What is Debit Card Overdraft Service?
Wells Fargo offers Debit Card Overdraft Service as an option for customers who prefer to avoid debit card declines by authorizing the bank, at its discretion, to approve transactions when the account does not have enough money to cover such transactions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overdraft is a product linked to an account. Overdraft is a lending instrument. Debit card is a product linked to an account. Debit card is a payment instrument. Debit card does not and cannot have a balance. There is no such thing as debit card with an overdraft. It is a banking nonsense.
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

Lol man,  you need to learn mnx language
Overdraft,  soon,  is,  nearest future,  temporary...
All that word is not same in english and mnx language Cheesy

But you come on right place, Temnik and other human bot  will learn us what to think,  read and understude

What you think why they hide card faq and details?  Name of bank?  I think if they publish information people will stop with order.  There is no logic explanation, if everything is legal and clear,  there is no reason to no reveal all details.  Just cheaters hide details about product which sell. 

upcomingcarsreview.com
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

Lol man,  you need to learn mnx language
Overdraft,  soon,  is,  nearest future,  temporary...
All that word is not same in english and mnx language Cheesy

But you come on right place, Temnik and other human bot  will learn us what to think,  read and understude

What you think why they hide card faq and details?  Name of bank?  I think if they publish information people will stop with order.  There is no logic explanation, if everything is legal and clear,  there is no reason to no reveal all details.  Just cheaters hide details about product which sell.  

To discuss language and at the same time to  write "understude" and " learn us what to think" is a nonsense.

By its very nature the Minex card is a credit card . An overdraft means bank  lends money to you  so you can operate your account. ETF (which manages your MNX coins) will cover that overdraft.  This is,  briefly, mechanique behind MNX cards.

I talking from start thid is credit card.  Overdraft is overdraft.  You cant advertise debit and then give people credit card. That is cheating

It's very important to know name of bank which receive our kyc document.  They can use our document to take credit or other ilegal action.

It is stupid to hide information.  Also all you write here should be explained in minexpay. com because overdraft is overdraft. I havent magic ball to know what mnx think overdraft mean. Also i want public explanation,  not from member from forum.

upcomingcarsreview.com
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

They demand money from me.  They want money for fog,  promise. I dont know what buying. When I ask this question on Telegram I got ban, and I am not alone who got ban because question.   They can make censure in telegram,  but not in this forum. In this forum they can ignore or answer.

I can easy stop with question,  they just need to answer.  Until they continue to ignore and lie comunity I will continue to ask.

Boris say they need 30 days to implement card softwer but cant start until finish web wallet.  We still not know nothing about delay.  What about other delay from road map?  Why they move white paper?  Because price drop from 70 to 4 $ and show mnx is NOT low volatility.  If roadmap is not important why publish on main page?  Why half year talk will be on time and now is not important.  I and my friends invest money in white paper and road map.  They must show respect to our trust and explain delay.

All my question is not lie or fud.  I just want answer,  its not hard to answer if havent anything to hide

upcomingcarsreview.com
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:34:37 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 10:16:41 PM by TeMHuK

bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

They demand money from me.  They want money for fog,  promise. I dont know what buying. When I ask this question on Telegram I got ban, and I am not alone who got ban because question.   They can make censure in telegram,  but not in this forum. In this forum they can ignore or answer.

I can easy stop with question,  they just need to answer.  Until they continue to ignore and lie comunity I will continue to ask.

Boris say they need 30 days to implement card softwer but cant start until finish web wallet.  We still not know nothing about delay.  What about other delay from road map?  Why they move white paper?  Because price drop from 70 to 4 $ and show mnx is NOT low volatility.  If roadmap is not important why publish on main page?  Why half year talk will be on time and now is not important.  I and my friends invest money in white paper and road map.  They must show respect to our trust and explain delay.

All my question is not lie or fud.  I just want answer,  its not hard to answer if havent anything to hide

If you  doubt them,  then  don't buy anything relevant to MNX, as simple as that. So one of two things is true: either you are a FUDer or just a dull beggar.. But then I wouldn't be surprised if both were true.

you're just another man who works for them. how to know? You do not know how to talk with arguments, you just know how to blame me.  It does not matter and tells me that I'm doing the right thing. you can blame as much as you want, I will not drop to your level of conversation

upcomingcarsreview.com
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

If you  doubt them,  then  don't buy anything relevant to MNX, as simple as that. So one of two things is true: either you are a FUDer or just a dull beggar.. But then I wouldn't be surprised if both were true.

you're just another man who works for them. how to know? You do not know how to talk with arguments, you just know how to blame me.  It does not matter and tells me that I'm doing the right thing. you can blame as much as you want, I will not drop to your level of conversation

hahahaha, kids these days.  Grin  Grin

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

Don't worry about the software because companies will allow you only when their sophisticated update, now they are selling the cards because they have to know how many people are showing interest towards the card? Let them try first before releasing it to the public.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Do you plan to register your coin on big exchanges site like ccex or yobit? You need to increase the numbers of people who use this coin, so in my oppinion you should get the hype of market sentiments.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

Do you plan to register your coin on big exchanges site like ccex or yobit? You need to increase the numbers of people who use this coin, so in my oppinion you should get the hype of market sentiments.

We will be listed at EXMO and HitBTC. Dates will be revealed as soon as it is possible.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Well all my post just score goal. finally card FAQ!

https://faq.minexpay.com

All MinexPay cards are issued by our own offshore bank with an international license (category B), established and managed by MinexSystems.

This means there is no partnership, you made your bank?

upcomingcarsreview.com
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

All MinexPay cards are issued by our own offshore bank with an international license (category B), established and managed by MinexSystems.

Partnership is not about the bank. Partnership announcement can lead to speculative price pump, but the team is against such type of price increase. So it will be announced at its time.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Partnership is not about the bank. Partnership announcement can lead to speculative price pump, but the team is against such type of price increase. So it will be announced at its time.

in interview with Crypto Rich, Boris was talk about partnership with real bank who will issue card. There is record on YT  Sad

upcomingcarsreview.com
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

That is interesting discovery it could be great achievement for this project to get listed on big exchange Yobit. Maybe this guy don't know about the reputation of this exchange. Anyway nobody know what is going to happen in future when it will be listed there.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

in interview with Crypto Rich, Boris was talk about partnership with real bank who will issue card. There is record on YT  Sad

I do remember about another partnership which was not named. As for the bank, may be there was such an intension and then it was changed because it is more secure to have own bank.

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

That is interesting discovery it could be great achievement for this project to get listed on big exchange Yobit. Maybe this guy don't know about the reputation of this exchange. Anyway nobody know what is going to happen in future when it will be listed there.
I hope MNX never be listed at Yobit. It is the worst exchange.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

SoloPool.org - profitable solo mining pools. We support a lot of coins on different algorithms. Ethash, Equihash and CryptoNight. Our pools have already found more than 500000 blocks!

Our solo mining pool for MinexCoin - https://mnx.solopool.org/

• The block reward goes to the miner who found it
  • Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
  • Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
  • Stable payments
  • Real servers with great ping
  • DDOS protection

Welcome Wink

Thank you, we will add this address to our FAQ and ask miners' groups to add if they haven't yet.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 [936] 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: