Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:42:35 AM

Any one know which exchange will list this coin?

Liqui and bittrex probably will be the first, but this is my guess, too, the developer's response is interesting

I think it will be listed on bittrex Smiley

bittrex would be the firest exchange ,there is no doubt that
Elifey

Activity: 699
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:08:28 AM

ETT is essentially the first company to be able to accept payment for its services in a kriptvalyutu , it's quite new for users and will certainly be convenient for those who earn kriptvalyutu.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:22:43 AM

Liqui and bittrex probably will be the first, but this is my guess, too, the developer's response is interesting

I hope the incoming poloniex
Poloniex add solid project and This one is a solid project for sure we will see it among big exchange when the company established the communication system and every one start using PBX with private owned TelNO 
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:22:52 AM

How many days after the end of ICO, you'll give the bounties?
leshutov

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:28:16 AM

Poloniex is possible too, Because EncryptoTel with strong team and creative technology

Poloniex is possible. Moreover, the capitalization of the project after the collection of money will be small. This opens up great opportunities for whale speculators. Can be carried to the moon
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:31:59 AM

Poloniex is possible too, Because EncryptoTel with strong team and creative technology

Poloniex is possible. Moreover, the capitalization of the project after the collection of money will be small. This opens up great opportunities for whale speculators. Can be carried to the moon
Polo is impossible because of racial discrimination that you may not know Angry

liqui and bittrex is also very good, but I do not care about these, I am more concerned about the continuous development of the project!

I will do my best to let more people know this innovative project! Cheesy

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:35:12 AM

"Whilst the total we will collect is still unknown, the funding we have already secured has enabled us to start making key decisions. We are looking to hire new talent, including developers, and are also seeking the right country in which to register our company and offices."
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-development-update-1-1c71ef60f8e2
The team is working hard!  Smiley
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:43:07 AM

"Whilst the total we will collect is still unknown, the funding we have already secured has enabled us to start making key decisions. We are looking to hire new talent, including developers, and are also seeking the right country in which to register our company and offices."
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-development-update-1-1c71ef60f8e2
The team is working hard!  Smiley

That's nice ,hoping for more success in the future for the team and the project. Gaining more than half of the target amount in 3 before expected date is already good. Investors trusted this project because of the team cooperation and determination.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

I have not been following s bounty campaign twitter , but now closed for new participants . It is regrettable
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:19:10 AM

634 btc raised so far. Not a bad start. I'll be jumping in shortly before the bonus round comes to an end.

Looks like the bitcoin users who join this project will earn big, 634 bitcoin is not that, it is a big amount to be honest, and I know that it will increase in the next day since the users and investors are also increasing as well as the funds that they are raising. I think it is because they have an interesting project, that is why it is easily to poke someone's attention, and of course the way that they are advertising their project is really effective.
I think 634 bitcoin is big enough fora certain project since not every project can jump on that. However, I see this project would excell more than that. I'm looking forward for a big jump as many investors decided to invest with EncryptoTel project.
Not yet enough right now for the project. It the first week of the month and it will stop at May 31 I think more investor want to grab the opportunity in this campaign not only for the profit  instead they help the communication much better.

Since EncrytoTel project positvely think to be successful I think the budget continuously increase and increase like other altcoin such as edgeless and lunyr.

mandar_sn

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

Anyone care to response to my query?

What added advantage this project have over Whatsapp audio calls? They are also encrypted...
unless both caller and receiver are on Encryptotel, calls can't be encrypted right?

Wow.. so many replies from Encryptotel mods (the guys running the ICO) in last 4-5 hrs but no-one can respond to my query...
I guess we don't have any advantages for using Encryptotel...

First mod reply in well over 5 hours btw, is this one from me right now. Hi. Whatsapp is just a messenger. Encryptotel is a full PBX package and more.

Are you serious?? Whatsapp just a messenger? I can make audio / video calls through Whatsapp and all those are already encrypted.

What you are offering is similar using cloud PBX etc, but for service to work encrypted end-to-end you will still need both parties to be on encryptotel. is this correct? and getting the telecom license costs a lot and requires regulatory approvals. Are you planning to get telecom license? or is the plan to create app for smart phones so that they can use Encryptotel over Internet? If its app then how this is any different to whatsapp from end user point of view.

This is done using VOiP and PBX, with eventual full blockchain integration. You should check out the whitepaper here:

http://ico.encryptotel.com/assets/pdf/EncryptoTel_WP_v1.pdf

As to questions about when the ICO ends, if it hits the 3 million cap before the end date, it ends when it hits the cap.

I have read the Whitepaper and i still have most of the questions i asked earlier...

Are you planning to integrate this with any of the existing suppliers so that any user on encryptotel can call traditional mobile / landline use and vice versa? that means getting an actual mobile number from Telecoms side.

You have good features but the whitepaper does not make it clear on whether the user will have an actual phone number or it will be just an app to call other encryptotel customers. Please can you elaborate on that?
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:52:11 AM

634 btc raised so far. Not a bad start. I'll be jumping in shortly before the bonus round comes to an end.

Looks like the bitcoin users who join this project will earn big, 634 bitcoin is not that, it is a big amount to be honest, and I know that it will increase in the next day since the users and investors are also increasing as well as the funds that they are raising. I think it is because they have an interesting project, that is why it is easily to poke someone's attention, and of course the way that they are advertising their project is really effective.
I think 634 bitcoin is big enough fora certain project since not every project can jump on that. However, I see this project would excell more than that. I'm looking forward for a big jump as many investors decided to invest with EncryptoTel project.

Enough for the project only but for who join the campaign not yet enough. It is a good project and many participant join the campaign but I'm sure it will increase in another day because of a great idea for this campaign, investor will also take an advantages to earn profit in this project.

The more the participant to join the better result for this project.
Good luck for the project and also in the participant!
evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

I don't think so...
Waves have to be listed first....
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 397

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

Usually bounty will be distributed after the investor has finished its distribution. Maybe 1 week to 2 weeks

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

Usually bounty will be distributed after the investor has finished its distribution. Maybe 1 week to 2 weeks

ok, one more question. Investors will receive tokens immediately after ICO or later?
xusxuquade

Activity: 560

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

the first distribution investor buyer ico selling
after distribution to investor and then distribution to bounty participant 1-2 week
ico selling still run until 31 may,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

I don't think so...
Waves have to be listed first....

I heard the reason Waves didn't get listed on polo is because Sasha broke the NDA.
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:13:35 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 10:33:53 AM by adamgud

This is Waves blockchain. Therefore, the listing on DEX, Tidex, Bittrex, Liqui will be exactly. Can still OpenLedger. Polonix in doubtful - they do not accept coins on Waves.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

I dont think Poloniex will add at the launch of the token,Polo is very choosy about the coin selection.May be if this coin reaches bittrex and if we have volume more than 500 btc a day,I guess polo might surely add it

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 11:00:46 AM

Me this project than something similar to an advanced antivirus
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: