Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:30:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222301 times)
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

I heard that ETT will distribute at May, 25th.
OMG, I cannt patient to wait it,,

keep patience mate only two days left and you will happy to see ETT on your wallet

it's my first signature, so I cannt patience it  Grin Grin

Omg, you seem impatient with the encrypto tel distribution  Grin

may be, because it my first signature, so i cannt patient to distribution  Grin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

So is this distribution for all the investors/bounty hunters?

I hope there is a delay for bounty hunters token release or the price of ETT will suffer on the first day when it hits the exchange and all of the bounties is dumped and price may go below as 3000 sat.

I just heard that ETT will distribute at May, 25th. But I dont know this distribute just for bounty hunter or just for investor.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Seggbek Ur

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Do you use asterisk?

Yes, we use our own customized asterisk version for voice transmission as an opensource product, which has proved to be a very reliable solution. Our version allows you to significantly expand the existing asterisk functionality, and also allows you to withstand a higher load.

:xD

I'm a asterisk developer... TLS, SRTP pff.. I don't buy this coin!
Good luck, but I don't buy from this coin...
I agree with you. Support, etc Cheesy TLS, SRTP Cheesy:D on asterisk Cheesy:D
I like Waves, but i don't like this encryptotel project. sorry
ucengeah

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:53:14 PM

I hope the price is 10 x ICO
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

What about exchange? Have you contact some exchange like Bittrex or Liqui to add your token right after the distribution?
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

What about exchange? Have you contact some exchange like Bittrex or Liqui to add your token right after the distribution?

I think there are just two exchanges for now, I can see the tokens on, Waves Dex and Liqui.io but there is huge trading voluming on Bittrex now and will be great to have the tokens on it also
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

I was told that an Ethereum wallet will be able to recieve the ETT upon initial distribution? I just want to make sure that this is still the case as I don't have a WAVES wallet.
i think you will can add manualy the token on myetherwallet,and this is a good thing...
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:38:08 PM

how are you EncryptoTel, When plans for the distribution of tokens ?
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:05:30 PM

How you can contact the Manager of the bounty of the company?

Send Sylon a PM:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=112240

As found in the Bounty topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1861465.0

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
EncryptoTel_Community

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Hey everyone, just an update for you on how things are going.

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

I'm in Ibiza drunk! Don't know about the bonus but I just checked and I see my ETH tokens also!

I trust you to do good thing!

ETT to the moon?YES!

Space for rent if its still trending
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:28:45 PM

1. The audit is going well, but is not completed yet. We thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this right and are erring on the side of caution.

2. Investor's ETT displays work in the ICO portal now, use this url: https://encryptotel.icotech.me/login

Please note: Bonus may still not be reflected properly in your balance. Fix for this is being worked on. Your data is all safe on the blockchain.

3. Bounty distribution will be after Investor distribution. Investors will have the opportunity to sell into the buywall first, should they decide to exit.

4. Distribution currently has no set date. I do not know who started the rumors, but they are not true. It will be in a reasonable amount of time. We're just being very careful.

5. We are talking to exchanges, but we cannot name any of them unless they post publicly first. Thank you for your understanding.

6. If you have any Bounty-related questions please use this thread or contact Sylon directly

7 We thank you for your patience in this matter. If you have any questions you can feel free to PM me here, or DM me on slack.

It's very logical . congratulations. All I need to be sensitive, such as ICO .

neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:41:15 AM

Thanks! I'm already looking forward to the release.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

Glad to know about the update.

Are they big names?  Grin Grin

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:33:54 AM

thank you for the update .
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

Thanks for the update.
BUT, I still havent received an email, cant see balance on ico site, and invested waves always showed zero.

Any solution for this, team!?
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:58:55 AM

It's very logical . congratulations. All I need to be sensitive, such as ICO .

This is just basic common sense, investors need to be protected first also we have some of the bounty participants that partook in the ICO also. The audit is talking longer than I thought unless the incent platform is not robust enough as it is been presented
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

Do you use asterisk?

Yes, we use our own customized asterisk version for voice transmission as an opensource product, which has proved to be a very reliable solution. Our version allows you to significantly expand the existing asterisk functionality, and also allows you to withstand a higher load.

:xD

I'm a asterisk developer... TLS, SRTP pff.. I don't buy this coin!
Good luck, but I don't buy from this coin...
I agree with you. Support, etc Cheesy TLS, SRTP Cheesy:D on asterisk Cheesy:D
I like Waves, but i don't like this encryptotel project. sorry
Looks asterisk is really bad regqrding your opinion. But i don't like this project too. Some direction are ambigue.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
poulembertus

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:58:56 AM

So is this distribution for all the investors/bounty hunters?

I hope there is a delay for bounty hunters token release or the price of ETT will suffer on the first day when it hits the exchange and all of the bounties is dumped and price may go below as 3000 sat.

you write about dump
so where exchanger i can trade and buy encryptotel coin
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

Bittrex will welcome EncrytoTel on their platform to start trading because they are very open to every mega project. I am full confident that we will be able to trade this token there alongwith already mentioned exchanges. It is good thing that audit is going well so we are heading towards next steps steadily. A secure and stable launch is much better than hurrying up.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: