Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:33:54 AM

this coin is dead. dev just say "i 'm alive". but it mean nothing

i see history of this coin. there is no change. exchange, pirce, even website.

someone think "i buy eca with lite, doge. and exchange with bitcoin. and i earn money!"

but human is not stupid.

i don't understand some people who buy this coin with bitcoin. it more expensive than buying with Litecoin

i think this is fish farm. we are just fish

eca is not coin. just jombie
It looks like a bench scam!!!!

Or maybe the dev is on holidays like we all are/was.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steklorez

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:17:05 AM

this coin is dead. dev just say "i 'm alive". but it mean nothing

i see history of this coin. there is no change. exchange, pirce, even website.

someone think "i buy eca with lite, doge. and exchange with bitcoin. and i earn money!"

but human is not stupid.

i don't understand some people who buy this coin with bitcoin. it more expensive than buying with Litecoin

i think this is fish farm. we are just fish

eca is not coin. just jombie
It looks like a bench scam!!!!

Or maybe the dev is on holidays like we all are/was.
And maybe saws a new project, waiting for a lot of new fish!
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

While the little action is disappointing, claims about a scam /or pump seem unjustified..

How can it be a (successful) scam if practically no one is buying - you cant buy cheap on Novas LTC, DOGE or ETH markets and dump high at 1 satoshi on the BTC market, because the queue for dumping is so long..(almost 1.9 Billion ECA - or just <10% of total supply...). OTOH - that there are still occasionally people buying (low quantities) at the BTC market either means: they do no math / just don't like to convert their BTC in something else first... - and are looking for something wich is not that clearly an OBVIOUS SCAM - like most highly rated coins on Nova actually are (I'm not talking of BTC,LTC,DOGE or ETHER here...-but much of the rest...). For a pump it looks to meager / diletantic - the buy wall is to high to overcome it on NOVA - or you would have to really invest (about 20 BTC) - so you would have to buy-out the minor markets (2 BTC would do there) and than move to another exchange (small quantities - allowing the HODL group to mainly buy and sell to each other...)...

So no - no scam, and not really a pump - just a little bit to little activity....
shipt

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:00:04 PM

It's a shame that, I tried my best, but, for now, there is no chinese market wanna put on ECA....
kiddo

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

Hmmm.. this is strange, i stake more then 50 millions ECA but i get aprox 65-75k every 2 days which is not 50%/yr.

Well, the System seems to have a bias to slow rewarding down... When a wallet has accumulated sufficient staking weight to get the next block, the preference seems to go to the input with the lowest reward, as long as this input can still be split in 2 outputs..(that is: has coin age below somwhere between >11 and <12 days).

Small rewards keep the weight of the staking wallet high, so allowing for higher staking frequenzy - and smaller inputs require more blocks..

But probably this has gone a bit to far..

IF - and only IF - the observed possibility to auto-merge inputs upon reward only considers maturity (and not only applies to very small inputs), this should iron out eventually... But probably somwhere around an average maturity of 25 days..

Thanks for the detailed answer! I'll try to split my coins in 2-3 chunks to see what happens.

I have my Electra coins split up in 1 million coin blocks. Coin splitting is extremely key to getting all your rewards.

This is a tutorial I made on DeepOnion wallet, but it's essentially the same on Electra and every other qt based wallet.

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@sowellsvt/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking

Thanks for the tip @SSowellSVT i'll try it!
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Electra users are the most active in searching up blocks on CryptoBE, so for any of you who may be experiencing display glitches the past 24 hours, please refresh your cache. A new design has been put up for the explorer and richlist at https://cryptobe.com/chain/Electra.
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Everyone,

Considering that Stratis is also in CryptoBE, Electra getting the most views there is quite an achievement. I am aware there are concerns that I am posting less frequently. As Electra is working properly at the moment there is less need to do so. Also, note that I am only able to fully work on the project during weekends but despite this have achieved all of Electra's short-term goals. The immediate goal is still the same: get into an exchange where Electra can be bought and sold with fiat currency. I am in contact with a person who has successfully listed his own altcoin into Chinese exchanges who I believe can help speed up this process. Stay patient, I am fully determined to achieve this goal.
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:34:08 PM

i m trust  u dev
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
go go buy eca the ELECTRA

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
kiddo

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

Everyone,

Considering that Stratis is also in CryptoBE, Electra getting the most views there is quite an achievement. I am aware there are concerns that I am posting less frequently. As Electra is working properly at the moment there is less need to do so. Also, note that I am only able to fully work on the project during weekends but despite this have achieved all of Electra's short-term goals. The immediate goal is still the same: get into an exchange where Electra can be bought and sold with fiat currency. I am in contact with a person who has successfully listed his own altcoin into Chinese exchanges who I believe can help speed up this process. Stay patient, I am fully determined to achieve this goal.

Thanks for the update dev. I'm holding this coin Smiley Keep the good work going.
denking

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

Everyone,

Thanks ! Smiley holding this coin for long term

Iconomi Holder !
P102

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

Still i am having problems with staking. It does not go smooth. I keep my system on, but sometimes it is giving 6K then the other day 2K on 3million coins.

Am i the only one?
kiddo

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:06:24 AM

Still i am having problems with staking. It does not go smooth. I keep my system on, but sometimes it is giving 6K then the other day 2K on 3million coins.

Am i the only one?

Staking isn't working that good as I was expecting... i stake like 60 + millions in 6 chunks of 10 mill, and i get like 50-60k each day which is not 50%
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:48:12 AM

Everyone,

Considering that Stratis is also in CryptoBE, Electra getting the most views there is quite an achievement. ..

Wondering how much of that is just due to my searching for the rules of staking... Wink - several 100 hits a day certainly... Sad

As Electra is working properly at the moment there is less need to do so.

There are still quite a few people who feel that staking is slowing down to much... but it's not remarkable for everyone to the same extend... (see below).

Am i the only one?

Staking isn't working that good as I was expecting... i stake like 60 + millions in 6 chunks of 10 mill, and i get like 50-60k each day which is not 50%

Well - let's summarize what I got from digging so much with the explorer...

There are by far not all adresses staking...

From the top 8 on the Richlist:

#1, #5 and #7 aren't staking at all (about 22 % of all ECA combined...)
#2 + #4 (combined >10%) are staking permanently - these accounts are already broken down in to many relatively small segments. This has the effect, that although they get many blocks, they are more and more falling back - they get significantly less reward than would be appropriate, because they would need more blocks - OR LARGER INPUTS -. But the BIAS of the system to SLOW DOWN still occasionally splits relatively small inputs (reward them EARLY - so that they have not to big maturity to split) while rewarding much larger inputs LATER - maturity is often >20 days...

#3 - an account with initially rater large blocks (solo mining during bonanza) was offline from July 14th to August 4. On coming online August 4, it started to catch up (large blocks with huge maturity - therefore many extra coins - and only later, those large blocks started to get split - so this account still gets a lot of reward with relatively few blocks, due to still large inputs...

#6, #8 and #16 - of which at least 2 - if not all 3 - are likely to be controlled by the dev - started out with inputs of XXL or XXXL size. While they stake regularly, the lag behind far less than #2 and #4 - because they have still - on average - much larger inputs - which reach lower maturity before staking - and than usually still split... (So those accounts suffer less from the slowing down due excess splitting - yet) So - if im correct about those (at least partly) - being the accounts of the dev - he would feel this less - at least at the moment...

Generally, the network weight is still climbing significantly, a clear sign that the lag is increasing, making it more an more difficult to get a fair reward.

(I haven't been a able to trace the staking FORMULA, although I tried to find it in the source code... - so im doing guessing from observation only...)

And to "Kiddo" - re-arranging the inputs BEFORE they stake probably (except with very small inputs) doesn't help much - it just resets the counter to zero...

denking

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:20:07 PM

Everyone,

Considering that Stratis is also in CryptoBE, Electra getting the most views there is quite an achievement. ..

Wondering how much of that is just due to my searching for the rules of staking... Wink - several 100 hits a day certainly... Sad

There are still quite a few people who feel that staking is slowing down to much... but it's not remarkable for everyone to the same extend... (see below).

Am i the only one?

#2 + #4 (combined >10%) are staking permanently - these accounts are already broken down in to many relatively small segments. This has the effect, that although they get many blocks, they are more and more falling back - they get significantly less reward than would be appropriate, because they would need more blocks - OR LARGER INPUTS -. But the BIAS of the system to SLOW DOWN still occasionally splits relatively small inputs (reward them EARLY - so that they have not to big maturity to split) while rewarding much larger inputs LATER - maturity is often >20 days...

#3 - an account with initially rater large blocks (solo mining during bonanza) was offline from July 14th to August 4. On coming online August 4, it started to catch up (large blocks with huge maturity - therefore many extra coins - and only later, those large blocks started to get split - so this account still gets a lot of reward with relatively few blocks, due to still large inputs...

#6, #8 and #16 - of which at least 2 - if not all 3 - are likely to be controlled by the dev - started out with inputs of XXL or XXXL size. While they stake regularly, the lag behind far less than #2 and #4 - because they have still - on average - much larger inputs - which reach lower maturity before staking - and than usually still split... (So those accounts suffer less from the slowing down due excess splitting - yet) So - if im correct about those (at least partly) - being the accounts of the dev - he would feel this less - at least at the moment...

Generally, the network weight is still climbing significantly, a clear sign that the lag is increasing, making it more an more difficult to get a fair reward.

(I haven't been a able to trace the staking FORMULA, although I tried to find it in the source code... - so im doing guessing from observation only...)

And to "Kiddo" - re-arranging the inputs BEFORE they stake probably (except with very small inputs) doesn't help much - it just resets the counter to zero...

+1 I am #20 and i don't get POS reward i am supposed to receive

Iconomi Holder !
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

Everyone,

Am i the only one?

+1 I am #20 and i don't get POS reward i am supposed to receive

So... with that said the dev have something to work at. To ballance the PoS system to allow little holders like me and others and to fix it to give us the 50% APR stated in the OP.
Morfuso

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:19:49 PM

@Electra01

Sent you pm. Would you please check.

Thanks
adamd07

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

POS works like charm for me.
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

eating wall 18 btc
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
adamd07

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

Project needs better objectives beside adding to exchanges etc.
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

Project needs better objectives beside adding to exchanges etc.

Getting listed on exchanges is not Electra's only objective. The full list of objectives can be read here:

http://electraproject.weebly.com/objectives.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: