Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144254 times)
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:01:34 PM

To address the concerns of the last 4-5 posts:

I am still actively working on Electra.

Electra is actively traded in many markets:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-DOG-ECA.htm (*includes an online staking wallet for Electra*)

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/

https://novaexchange.com/market/ETH_ECA/

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ECA/

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_ECA/

https://novaexchange.com/market/ESP2_ECA/

https://novaexchange.com/market/KIC_ECA/

The BTC sell wall has been there since the bonanza ended and has gotten smaller over time.

So you are the developer of this coin? and you are still working with this? What is your plans with this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AutisticMiner

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

Just sold off 112 million ECA. It’s been 6 months and the “dev” has done nothing. There are plenty of other PoS coins with real developers and real plans for the success of their coin.
tu0666047zish

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:09:21 PM

Holding few coins from past few days
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:49:31 AM

Just sold off 112 million ECA. It’s been 6 months and the “dev” has done nothing. There are plenty of other PoS coins with real developers and real plans for the success of their coin.
Good! I'm bouhgt you coins)
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:47:04 AM

Good! You think those who got rich, they hold a coin for under 6 months? They all got nice profits and made millions in years.
tuanna1378sha

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Shanto

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:39:46 PM

Can we get a different roadmap with Q1-Q4 deadlines instead of 'short-medium-verylong'.

Why is, 'Getting listed on wikipedia.org' even on the roadmap.

POSW is releasing their new website next month, you should definitely consider adding ECA to it for auto-staking.

GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:58:40 AM

Just some observations - doesn't look really good...

Dev activity is very low... doesn't even care to have control of his own software..

(The actual wallet (2.Hardfork) was released by a different dev, who put it on his own github repositiory - the dev (Electra01) never cared to copy the wallet to the official Electra site on Github..) Once the the link to the "Bumbacoin" repository was deleted, there was no working link anymore. Some days later, a user who had saved a original copy created a new link on Github. A few days later, "Bumbacoin" shared a link to a saved copy of the wallets on his private "Google Drive". But instead of copying this files to the Electra Gitub - or any other web-address under his control - the Dev only updated the links on the announcement page. So the files are still not under his control... - but on web-addresses under someone elses control (even third party google-drive addresses...)

There ARE technical issues...

While staking is working more or less properly - and blocks are found regularly - this is only more or less. The calculation of the staking reward (50 % annual) is correct, if you include compound interest, it could even be more..

But - the splitting of inputs - and a somehow inbuilt bias of the staking algorithm to reward those inputs in a staking wallet that receive relatively small rewards - (certainly as well with the intention to create a sufficient supply of staking inputs) - has made the staking process difficult for smaller wallets - they are crowded out as the biggest wallets still have a very huge share of the network weight - because many of their inputs are waiting for reward for more than 20 days by now. So "smaller" wallets (small meaning here everyone with <100 Mio Electra) are only seldom staking. Most of the rewards earned by addresses holding relatively few electra - like just a few 100 k ore few millions - are almoust certainly secondary addresses in larger wallets. (Some of those adresses seem to belong to "Coinsmarkets"-Wallet).

There seems to be the possibility of auto-merger of small/very old inputs - but I have observed this only with very small inputs - and it might well be that all of them are on the Coinsmarkets-wallet - so maybe they run a slightly adjusted wallet?

Since the last hardfork, there are only about 210 blocks found every day (and not 288 as in the OP) - and so the time to reward all blocks is even longer.

Total coins created between july 14th and today (september 23th) are 711 Million - expected would be: (20 Billion * 71 Days /(365/0.5)) would be 1.945 Billion. So only about 36 %. This, of course, was mainly due to the fact that less than 50 % of all coins have ever been staking. If more would have been staking, the crowding out of smaller wallets would of course have been worse...

On the technical side, you could of course state that due to this slower staking, the PoS stage will take longer - like >3 years - and thus the Dev does have time to come up with a solution for the time once the 30 Billion coins have been generated... (As there are barely any transactions beside staking - and almost all of them are only stakers or exchanges reorganising their wallet, or people sending coins to or from exchange, there can't be an incentive for going the chain running once you would switch to fees only - unless their has been a rapid and very strong adoption of Electra as a means of payment - and even than only if you can get the Electra price up to about $1.-- (or at least $0.10).

Actually, the share of staking coins has gone significantly down in recent weeks**, probably as low as around 30 % - as many large stakers have fully or partly decamped (moved their coins to exchanges, and tried to dump them). OTOH, there have only been a few larger moves the other way.

As a result of these changes, the market price has significantly dropped, and the sell wall has gone up.

Not only are there 3.2 Billion Electra on offer at Nova against Bitcoin - of which 1.6 Billion for one Satoshi - recently a wall started to go up at the Litecoin market - actually there are more than 1.33 Billion Electra on offer there, and even on the DOGE Market - more than 550 Million on Sale. So about 25 % of all Electras are on offer on Nova-Exchange. Another ca. 480 Million are on sale on Coinsmarkets... And of course, most of the sales that actually happened didn't result in the buyers shifting large amounts to staking wallets... So they either still hold them passively on the Exchanges, or put them in new sales orders (doesn't really make sense as long as there is no positive price movement). And yes - about 28% of all coins are held at adresses that showed no movement at all since the last hardfork - did they miss the update - or just lost interest... (well - I suspect that the top Adress on the Richlist might be Nova-Exchanges Cold-Wallet... - but who knows...)

But - unless their is much more activity - likely including an active HODLING Group - and more support for/by the Dev or a dev team - it pretty much looks like a dying coin..
Sad Sad Sad

**unfortunately, this didn't help smaller wallets, the network is still going up, as now most blocks go to large wallets with small blocks (some of those that decamped actually had very large blocks, thus needing not that many blocks for reward, and thus speeding up...
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

It will be cost 2sat in six mounths.
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:32:01 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 02:57:24 AM by Electra01

Just some observations - doesn't look really good...

Dev activity is very low... doesn't even care to have control of his own software..

(The actual wallet (2.Hardfork) was released by a different dev, who put it on his own github repositiory - the dev (Electra01) never cared to copy the wallet to the official Electra site on Github..) Once the the link to the "Bumbacoin" repository was deleted, there was no working link anymore. Some days later, a user who had saved a original copy created a new link on Github. A few days later, "Bumbacoin" shared a link to a saved copy of the wallets on his private "Google Drive". But instead of copying this files to the Electra Gitub - or any other web-address under his control - the Dev only updated the links on the announcement page. So the files are still not under his control... - but on web-addresses under someone elses control (even third party google-drive addresses...)

There ARE technical issues...

While staking is working more or less properly - and blocks are found regularly - this is only more or less. The calculation of the staking reward (50 % annual) is correct, if you include compound interest, it could even be more..

But - the splitting of inputs - and a somehow inbuilt bias of the staking algorithm to reward those inputs in a staking wallet that receive relatively small rewards - (certainly as well with the intention to create a sufficient supply of staking inputs) - has made the staking process difficult for smaller wallets - they are crowded out as the biggest wallets still have a very huge share of the network weight - because many of their inputs are waiting for reward for more than 20 days by now. So "smaller" wallets (small meaning here everyone with <100 Mio Electra) are only seldom staking. Most of the rewards earned by addresses holding relatively few electra - like just a few 100 k ore few millions - are almoust certainly secondary addresses in larger wallets. (Some of those adresses seem to belong to "Coinsmarkets"-Wallet).

There seems to be the possibility of auto-merger of small/very old inputs - but I have observed this only with very small inputs - and it might well be that all of them are on the Coinsmarkets-wallet - so maybe they run a slightly adjusted wallet?

Since the last hardfork, there are only about 210 blocks found every day (and not 288 as in the OP) - and so the time to reward all blocks is even longer.

Total coins created between july 14th and today (september 23th) are 711 Million - expected would be: (20 Billion * 71 Days /(365/0.5)) would be 1.945 Billion. So only about 36 %. This, of course, was mainly due to the fact that less than 50 % of all coins have ever been staking. If more would have been staking, the crowding out of smaller wallets would of course have been worse...

On the technical side, you could of course state that due to this slower staking, the PoS stage will take longer - like >3 years - and thus the Dev does have time to come up with a solution for the time once the 30 Billion coins have been generated... (As there are barely any transactions beside staking - and almost all of them are only stakers or exchanges reorganising their wallet, or people sending coins to or from exchange, there can't be an incentive for going the chain running once you would switch to fees only - unless their has been a rapid and very strong adoption of Electra as a means of payment - and even than only if you can get the Electra price up to about $1.-- (or at least $0.10).

Actually, the share of staking coins has gone significantly down in recent weeks**, probably as low as around 30 % - as many large stakers have fully or partly decamped (moved their coins to exchanges, and tried to dump them). OTOH, there have only been a few larger moves the other way.

As a result of these changes, the market price has significantly dropped, and the sell wall has gone up.

Not only are there 3.2 Billion Electra on offer at Nova against Bitcoin - of which 1.6 Billion for one Satoshi - recently a wall started to go up at the Litecoin market - actually there are more than 1.33 Billion Electra on offer there, and even on the DOGE Market - more than 550 Million on Sale. So about 25 % of all Electras are on offer on Nova-Exchange. Another ca. 480 Million are on sale on Coinsmarkets... And of course, most of the sales that actually happened didn't result in the buyers shifting large amounts to staking wallets... So they either still hold them passively on the Exchanges, or put them in new sales orders (doesn't really make sense as long as there is no positive price movement). And yes - about 28% of all coins are held at adresses that showed no movement at all since the last hardfork - did they miss the update - or just lost interest... (well - I suspect that the top Adress on the Richlist might be Nova-Exchanges Cold-Wallet... - but who knows...)

But - unless their is much more activity - likely including an active HODLING Group - and more support for/by the Dev or a dev team - it pretty much looks like a dying coin..
Sad Sad Sad

**unfortunately, this didn't help smaller wallets, the network is still going up, as now most blocks go to large wallets with small blocks (some of those that decamped actually had very large blocks, thus needing not that many blocks for reward, and thus speeding up...

The latest links that were provided for the wallets are from my personal Google Drive account (not bumbacoin's). I can upload these to other download locations if people wish. I used bumbacoin's Github link in the forum before to give him credit for the new wallets he created. The deletion of the link by bumbacoin did catch me by surprise and I put up my own links as fast as I could.

Despite Electra having the issues you mention, I do not believe they are serious enough for another fork in the short-term. However this is my personal opinion. Electra is larger than myself and if the majority of the network wishes to have these updates implemented and release their own version of a wallet, I will support it after I am satisfied with testing.

To myself personally, the fact that Electra is listed on multiple exchanges, has a block explorer, working wallets and an active website/forum thread is just as important. If someone new joins the network, I try to ensure that they will always have access to live uncensored information about Electra.
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

eca !!!!!!!!!!
volume 0 satosi

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:13:44 PM

eca !!!!!!!!!!
volume 0 satosi
yes, millions of eca to sell at one satoshi and no buy orders, selling at one satoshi is worth nothing, so i would rather leave them in my wallet up to when something positive happens
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

eca !!!!!!!!!!
volume 0 satosi

Have you checked here?
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ECA/

Anyone buying for 1 sat would be an idiot...

onetimeplz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

Can we get an update on what is being worked on on the coin itself? It looks like for the past month or two, you have been trying to get ECA listed on more exchanges.
I personally think it's in the best interest of this project to get some more technical development going on instead.
The community needs to see real progress. Getting listed on some small exchange with low liquidity will not help this project moving forward.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:46:33 AM

"While staking is working more or less properly - and blocks are found regularly - this is only more or less. The calculation of the staking reward (50 % annual) is correct, if you include compound interest, it could even be more.."
After my calculations stacking sucks, not even 25% is now for my 150+ million ECA bag. I get something between 130k and 160k everyday, sometimes 2 days till I hit a block, but never above 160k. I think I must stake 1 billion +. ANyway is not about the reward here, the problem is the developement. Very long term this means 1-3 years (considering implementing masternodes) not implementing, just considering.
GoodHabit

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

After my calculations stacking sucks, not even 25% is now for my 150+ million ECA bag. I get something between 130k and 160k everyday, sometimes 2 days till I hit a block, but never above 160k. I think I must stake 1 billion +. ANyway is not about the reward here, the problem is the developement. Very long term this means 1-3 years (considering implementing masternodes) not implementing, just considering.

Well - with something >150 million ECA, you should get >200 k/day (on average). But reward is calculated on coinDays of each staking input - thus if a large part of your coins are still waiting for reward, it will take longer until you achieve a better quota. (But not necessarily a higher amount in the wallet). As there are to many small staking inputs on the network, average coin age to get reward is still going up... (it takes longer until you get a block, but as you - or your staking-input - will have accumulated more CoinDays, reward will be higher) - (But often the system selects inputs that receive relatively few coins, and lets those that are due more get even older, thus accumulating more future reward). (If many users would manually reduce their number of staking inputs by manually merging smaller blocks that recently staked in to larger inputs, it might speed up) But don't manually shift older staking inputs around, because this would destroy CoinDays without getting reward, und thus destroying expected reward...
rabelo82

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

Hi guys!

I'm learning about miner and currency.
I'm trying to miner following the instructions, but there is just one thing different that your explanation. when I tap SHIFT+RIGHT my option is: "Open Power Shell Window here" but instructions said: "Open Command Window here". Anyways I tryied in the Power Shell and is returning this message:

PS C:\Users\Thiago\Downloads\sph-sgminer_nist5mod (1)\sph-sgminer_nist5mod> sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o http://127.0.0.1:578
8 -u rab... -p ***
sgminer.exe : The term 'sgminer.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o http://127.0.0.1:5788 -u rab... -p ***
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (sgminer.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command sgminer.exe was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\sgminer.exe". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\Users\Thiago\Downloads\sph-sgminer_nist5mod (1)\sph-sgminer_nist5mod>

I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks for any help!
GoodHabit

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:02:18 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks for any help!

Rather unclear what you are trying to do.. POW Mining for ECA ended some 3 months ago - so there is no real point to your question
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:32:00 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks for any help!

Rather unclear what you are trying to do.. POW Mining for ECA ended some 3 months ago - so there is no real point to your question

UPDATE:

I am getting these types of questions as PMs also so I have updated the Getting Started page in the official website to avoid confusion. The guide now provides step-by-step instructions for POS rather than POW. View here: http://electraproject.weebly.com/getting-started.html

I have also recived a reply from Coinomi which one user requested and I have shared the contents with you below. Answering these questions seem to be the only requirement to get integrated. Therefore I will proceed with the application.

Hi,

Terrible apologies for the late response. The whole sector is experiencing tremendous growth and we're scaling up as fast as we can to meet demand.

To be able to estimate the effort needed for the integration we request the info below. I know some questions were already answered, but to keep things organized, I'm leaving all the questions from our questionnaire. Please reply after each question in a new line.

- Are you a core team member?

- The official website of your project

- The official code repository

- Coin ticker symbol

- The Coinmarketcap entry

(Please answer with as much detail as possible)

Is your coin a derivative work of an existing project?

If yes:

What is the original codebase you have used?

Have you modified the block and transaction serialization formats?

Have you modified the block proof of work hash function?

Have you modified the block id hash function as is reported in the RPC?

Have you modified the transaction id hash function?

Have you modified the cryptographic signature algorithm in any way?

Have you modified the standard scripts for sending, receiving or in general?

Have modified the script language in any way (if applies)?

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

I hope the application works out  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: